Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And when anyone shows cleavage "blah blah puts on an eye-popping display" or "flaunts her ample cleavage". But the fun thing is you can flaunt anything if you work at the Daily Mail "flaunts her toned abs", "flaunts her physique", "flaunts her long tresses"

The list is endless! Don't feel you have to have a degree and great writing skills! Simply bang out the same tired old piece but change a few names around and you are done! Why write an interesting and original article when you can shove every cliche known to man into a few paragraphs and be done with it. Then you have plenty of time to get on with your articles about how we are better than the rest of Europe and the fish in our waters belong to us and are British fish....
We're forever seeing Z list celebs being portrayed as A Listers e.g. Lizzie Cundy, Anyone from Geordie Shore or Towie. And I don't think a day has gone past when I haven't seen Carol Vorderman posing with her arse to the camera!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahh thanks for the love.

It's on ongoing battle but my nurse he was diagnosed with leukemia in 1975 and he's still here . It all depends on how positive you want to be. I do think life is a gift and I've taken it for granted loads but when you get terrible news like that it's amazing your reserve to cope and get on with it . Thanks and anyone going through it keep fighting xxxx
My brother had non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and underwent gruelling treatment including radiotherapy, chemo and stem cell transplant. That was 14 years ago and he’s still cancer free after going into remission after almost 2 years.

When he was diagnosed I asked what I could do to help and he said ‘stop smoking, cancer’s got me and it’ll come for you too’. I haven’t smoked since.

Wishing you well with your treatment and I hope recovery happens. If not, live well, enjoy the beauty of life and live alongside cancer, and maybe one day it’ll get bored and duck off. ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
My brother had non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and underwent gruelling treatment including radiotherapy, chemo and stem cell transplant. That was 14 years ago and he’s still cancer free after going into remission after almost 2 years.

When he was diagnosed I asked what I could do to help and he said ‘stop smoking, cancer’s got me and it’ll come for you too’. I haven’t smoked since.

Wishing you well with your treatment and I hope recovery happens. If not, live well, enjoy the beauty of life and live alongside cancer, and maybe one day it’ll get bored and duck off. ❤❤❤❤

Yeah it's a real rare one it's a bit like winning a tit lottery . But you make the best of it . Mylelofibrosis is when the bone marrow makes too many platelet s and it floods your body .

I smoked for years but now obviously don't ..

I think I'm not ill enough to get a transplant and not well enough to go back to work etc ..

Long may your brother remain cancer free

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Micheal Aspel was told he had NHL in 2003 but refused treatment

there's no discomfort or pain and is no real immediate threat it just lives inside you

Mike will be 89 in January

• Angry
Reactions: 12

there's no discomfort or pain and is no real immediate threat it just lives inside you

off topic but my brother was diagnosed with NHL last year and prior to treatment, he was in a lot of pain in his glands and back, extremely uncomfortable and admitted to hospital for exhaustion and severe dehydration because he had zero appetite, was rapidly losing weight & what he did eat / drink he couldn’t keep down. So I have to politely disagree.
Sometimes it just doesn’t live within you & depends on how severe it is. He has finished his chemo now, luckily his symptoms have near enough disappeared & he is just waiting for a PET scan to show that the chemo has worked. Much like all medical conditions it effects everyone differently but it is most certainly not something to be dismissed. Those others who have friends and family members with any type of cancer, my love & thoughts go out to you, it’s a tit sandwich all round.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
We're forever seeing Z list celebs being portrayed as A Listers e.g. Lizzie Cundy, Anyone from Geordie Shore or Towie. And I don't think a day has gone past when I haven't seen Carol Vorderman posing with her arse to the camera!!
I suspect the difference between A listers and Z listers is that the Z listers have to pay the DM and paps to run articles for them and pretend they are A listers!

Reactions: 6
Just caught up on these threads.

Tbh I still don’t believe he’s faithful now he’s in Glasgow he was chatting up someone I’m very close to not that long ago
I was once on holiday in Dubai and she was there (not him). We were sat on the beach and she started acting proper strange. Like completely weird. My husband said wtf is she doing. Then we saw the cameras 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

With all due respect, NHL can, and has been, fatal for many, many people. I’ve worked as a nurse for decades ( yes I am ancient) and when I was at Christie Hospital in Manchester, I sadly witnessed many people receiving end of life care for the disease.

As another poster has said, it’s not symptom free for everyone. My brother couldn’t talk, he had abdominal pain, jaundice, fatigue, he lost half his body weight and was advised to get his affairs in order, prior to the stem cell treatment that saved him.

Stick to posting about OnlyGrans, mate, don’t post nonsense about a particularly unpleasant disease.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
With all due respect, NHL can, and has been, fatal for many, many people. I’ve worked as a nurse for decades ( yes I am ancient) and when I was at Christie Hospital in Manchester, I sadly witnessed many people receiving end of life care for the disease.

As another poster has said, it’s not symptom free for everyone. My brother couldn’t talk, he had abdominal pain, jaundice, fatigue, he lost half his body weight and was advised to get his affairs in order, prior to the stem cell treatment that saved him.

Stick to posting about OnlyGrans, mate, don’t post nonsense about a particularly unpleasant disease.

ah sorry

I didn't really read Micheal,s announcement clearly enough on the BBC news site all those years ago

I should've done

Reactions: 5
did anybody read that THE CUBE seemingly only got 1.6 million last Saturday

now if only they,d put EVERY Schofield show in a Strictly head to head

• Haha
I was once on holiday in Dubai and she was there (not him). We were sat on the beach and she started acting proper strange. Like completely weird. My husband said wtf is she doing. Then we saw the cameras 🤣
Quite honestly that doesn’t really surprise me, he seems quite full of himself as well. That night when he tried it on with a family member of my hubbys he was charming to the point of smarminess when he was introduced to us. He didn’t get very far with her either as not only is she married but she apparently was brought up in a household who support Celtic FC which as he’s Glasgow Rangers FC manager is a big no no. I’m not from Glasgow so don’t fully understand that part as we were only visiting from Derbyshire for the weekend but I’m assured there’s a lot of rivalry in the city

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.