Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you get rid of earworms? I had The Partridge Family's "I think I love you" whirling around my brain for a bout a week once.
We had Dogtanian And The Three Muskahounds in our heads last week :LOL:
Okay daft lyrics and how many of us sang something else to this? Snow - Informer.And yes it will stay in ya head most of the day 😝
Always thought it was "I'll lick ya boom-boom down". Turns out I wasn't far off!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I heard a way to get rid of ear worms is to sing Happy Birthday To You all the way through?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've got High On A Hill Was A Lonely Goatherd this morning after Facebook decided to randomly show me a post from the Julie Andrews Appreciation Society.

Which did make me remember how gorgeous Christopher Plummer was in that film.

Reactions: 12
Sarah Jessica Parker?! I actually find the line about the cat cheesy and annoying as duck, but that's just me. Did Joshua Kadison and SJP date then or was he stalking her and writing romantic songs about her? Hopefully the former.
Yes Sarah Jessica. They were dating at the time.

Reactions: 2
I did not know Nina conti was Tom conti's daughter
There was someone on BGT who literally nicked her act, and the judges were all ' Oh so original!' soI felt a bit sorry for her after that, even though I dont really like the act and she came across as really dull on Pointless Celebrities!

Reactions: 4
I absolutely hate the Quaker/Mormon style dresses some celebs have been wearing lately. Hopefully this style doesn't stick around.

1635946116400.png

1635946239888.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Yep, and by god she is irritating!
She was involved (sleeping with) with Ken Campbell*.
1635946328734.png

The mind boggles!

*The only man to audition for the role of the Doctor in Doctor Who and be told 'Your performance would be too bleeping scary!'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Talking of Divine Comedy puts me in mind of some other quirky songs from around then . Talk Talk It’s my life and Space Beautiful Neighbourhood
I'm a big fan of Half Man Half Biscuit. Their song "National Shite Day" is genius. Quirky doesn't even begin to describe those guys.

• Heart
She was involved (sleeping with) with Ken Campbell*. View attachment 844541

The mind boggles!

*The only man to audition for the role of the Doctor in Doctor Who and be told 'Your performance would be too bleeping scary!'.

Heard her on the Adam Buxton podcast talking about her relationship with Ken Campbell. Odd is one way to put it. I really am a fan of odd in many areas of life, but that just sounded a bit icky.

Reactions: 3
I'm a big fan of Half Man Half Biscuit. Their song "National Shite Day" is genius. Quirky doesn't even begin to describe those guys.
HMHB are really good. Can't think of many other bands that would release an album called "No one cares about your creative hub so get your fuckin hedge cut".

And the level of references in their lyrics is mad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
HMHB are really good. Can't think of many other bands that would release an album called "No one cares about your creative hub so get your fuckin hedge cut".

And the level of references in their lyrics is mad.
It takes a degree of genius to name a song Dickie Davis Eyes.

• Haha
  • Heart
I have cancer of the blood . I'm on chemo in tablet form 1500 mg s of the stuff .

I'm remaining optimistic but some days are hard . My immune system is shot to tit. But I remain hopeful I can go on that bit more longer . I don't want to go just yet..life's too beautiful and I'd miss everyone xxxc
Ahh thanks for the love.

It's on ongoing battle but my nurse he was diagnosed with leukemia in 1975 and he's still here . It all depends on how positive you want to be. I do think life is a gift and I've taken it for granted loads but when you get terrible news like that it's amazing your reserve to cope and get on with it . Thanks and anyone going through it keep fighting xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.