Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Natalie Wood’s younger sister has released a book where she talks about Kirk Douglas raping Natalie when she was only 16 and Kirk was 39.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Natalie Wood’s younger sister has released a book where she talks about Kirk Douglas raping Natalie when she was only 16 and Kirk was 39.
Why do these stories always come out after one or both of them has passed away? Kirk may not have been the hero we all thought he was but it's now too late for us to know the truth 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Even if he didn't cheat he's still an hole.
I wouldn’t be thrilled if it was my husband, but says his pal asked for one of the girls numbers and he was a perfect gentleman, sounds like his pal was trying to pull one of the girls.

Reactions: 9
Why do these stories always come out after one or both of them has passed away? Kirk may not have been the hero we all thought he was but it's now too late for us to know the truth 😔
Lana Wood always said she would wait until the person involved had died. I suppose to protect herself from legal action.

Reactions: 13
Given the era it happened it probably wouldn’t have made one single difference to his life and acting career if it had all come out at the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
“Actor Michael Douglas, Kirk’s famous son, responded to the allegations by saying “may they both rest in peace.””

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Quite honestly that doesn’t really surprise me, he seems quite full of himself as well. That night when he tried it on with a family member of my hubbys he was charming to the point of smarminess when he was introduced to us. He didn’t get very far with her either as not only is she married but she apparently was brought up in a household who support Celtic FC which as he’s Glasgow Rangers FC manager is a big no no. I’m not from Glasgow so don’t fully understand that part as we were only visiting from Derbyshire for the weekend but I’m assured there’s a lot of rivalry in the city
That's putting it mildly!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The reason the video I posted only goes up to 2007 is because that's when he put in a formal complaint to Radio 4 and they had to stop. I think they're about to record the next series, I had an email through with the dates a few weeks ago, so I'm sure it'll get a mention.
Didn’t they just stop making filthy innuendos and switch to jokes about his advanced years instead?

Reactions: 2
That’s a LOT of alcohol! If he was only 3 miles from home, why didn’t he call a taxi?
How can he deny driving but then go on to say the breathalyser wasn’t working properly? Bad reporting or a bad lawyer?

Reactions: 7
Like I said I’m not from Glasgow, I’ve only been a couple of weekends so I’m not entirely sure of what the football politics in the city are if I’m honest, just what I’ve picked up on.
It comes down to religion, essentially (Rangers are originally Protestant, Celtic originally Catholic, and it still persists among the fans).

Does remind me of the Celtic player who got in a lot of trouble for crossing himself at the Rangers fans after scoring a goal. He claimed ignorance of the history, but no one believed him.

Just seen
How can you be 4x over the limit and still conscious is my main question? That's a duck load of alcohol.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.