Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't you have to give a blood sample at the cop shop for a more reliable reading? I can't imagine the level would have dropped that much between being breath tested and pricked.

Reactions: 4
Poor Alan. I think his marriage might not have the happy ending he envisaged. He is away filming a lot, but his guy just drinks when he is away.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Don't you have to give a blood sample at the cop shop for a more reliable reading? I can't imagine the level would have dropped that much between being breath tested and pricked.
You do a roadside test and if that turns red you're arrested and taken to the police station for another test on a more accurate machine.

Blood is usually only taken if they can't get reading from the intoximeters at the station because the person is incapable.

Reactions: 7
..And that’s how Nigel Dempster avoided jail ( possibly a couple of times? ) by claiming to be unable to / failing to blow properly then claiming fear of needles on arrival n the Nick. There was a famous lawyer who advised and represented him ( Private Eye readers may recall ) who also got a couple of other clients off using the same methodology I believe.

@knickerbocker glory you’re absolutely correct : When the Mommy Dearest actor died in 1977, 15 years after working with Davis, the All About Eve actor still didn’t have any kind words to say about her former co-star. “You should never say bad things about the dead, only good. Joan Crawford is dead … Good!”
He must have pinched it as I definitely recall him saying it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ad
I wouldn’t be thrilled if it was my husband, but says his pal asked for one of the girls numbers and he was a perfect gentleman, sounds like his pal was trying to pull one of the girls.
And Andy is married last time I heard 😱

• Angry
Reactions: 2
No I think it's a different thing. Showstoppers on camera often look pretty average in real life, they just have the ability to work the camera, and sometimes they have quite big features which work well on camera but not so much in real life. I have friends like this, who photograph amazingly well but in real life doesnt quite work. Sadly, I am neither!!
I’m relatively pretty in a good light in real life but Jesus, I photograph like a bleeping troll 😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
..And that’s how Nigel Dempster avoided jail ( possibly a couple of times? ) by claiming to be unable to / failing to blow properly then claiming fear of needles on arrival n the Nick. There was a famous lawyer who advised and represented him ( Private Eye readers may recall ) who also got a couple of other clients off using the same methodology I believe.

@knickerbocker glory you’re absolutely correct : When the Mommy Dearest actor died in 1977, 15 years after working with Davis, the All About Eve actor still didn’t have any kind words to say about her former co-star. “You should never say bad things about the dead, only good. Joan Crawford is dead … Good!”
He must have pinched it as I definitely recall him saying it.
" Feud" with Susan Sarandon as Bette Davis and Jessica Lange as Joan Crawford is a brilliant if you've not seen it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m relatively pretty in a good light in real life but Jesus, I photograph like a bleeping troll 😫😂
When I see a photo of me I get traumatised- is that me???!! I am reasonably attractive but not on photos. If I had to put myself on an online dating site there would be no takers.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
When I see a photo of me I get traumatised- is that me???!! I am reasonably attractive but not on photos. If I had to put myself on an online dating site there would be no takers.
I'm the same. I'd add when I look at myself in the hairdressers mirror with wet hair too. Shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm the same. I'd add when I look at myself in the hairdressers mirror with wet hair too. Shocking.
I feel you. Especially when they part my hair right down the middle and my ears are poking out and I look like Gollum.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.