Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its ironic the both Una Stubbs and Lionel Blair have died this year. Both were team captains in the television series Give us a clue.
I didn't know that Una Stubbs had died, I missed that 😯. He was 92? I didn't think he was that old.

Reactions: 2
I think surely the only fitting tribute to Lionel Blair can be this:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lionel Blair died about half an hour ago aged 92

he really was one of the best

you all beat me to saying, the legendry Humphry Lyttleton will now want his revenge in heaven for the years of jokes

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Natalie Woods sister has finally named Kirk Douglas as the actor who violently raped Natalie. We all knew it was him but good to have it confirmed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I’ll never forget when Humphrey Liyttleton passed Lionel was asked for a comment and he said “ my mother taught me to never say anything bad when someone dies. He’s dead. Good. “

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I really wouldn't be surprised if things start to come out about him now hes gone.
I never got good vibes off him
I know what you mean. I was surprised to learn he had a wife...but tbh there was always something a bit sleazy about him.

Reactions: 12
My spouse had never heard of Give Us A Clue, that's an age gap marriage for you.

The popular Radio 4 comedy I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue used to take the piss out of Lionel Blair during every episode. Apparently LB hated it. Also didn't Cherie call Tony Blair 'Lionel???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My spouse had never heard of Give Us A Clue, that's an age gap marriage for you.

The popular Radio 4 comedy I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue used to take the piss out of Lionel Blair during every episode. Apparently LB hated it. Also didn't Cherie call Tony Blair 'Lionel???
That's probably why he hated Humphrey Lyttleton.

And anyone older than about 35 with the surname Blair will have been called Lionel at some point, I would imagine.

That's probably why he hated Humphrey Lyttleton.

And anyone older than about 35 with the surname Blair will have been called Lionel at some point, I would imagine.
The reason the video I posted only goes up to 2007 is because that's when he put in a formal complaint to Radio 4 and they had to stop. I think they're about to record the next series, I had an email through with the dates a few weeks ago, so I'm sure it'll get a mention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.