Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF lyrics
  • Pick any KLF song! 'Down with the crew crew talking 'bout the Mu Mu. Justified Ancient Liberation Zulu. Got to teach and everything you learn will point to the fact that time is eternal.'
  • Busted - 'I messed my pants, when we flew over France.'
  • Shakira - 'Lucky that my breasts are small and humble. So you don't confuse them with mountains.'
  • Europe - 'We're headin' for Venus (Venus) and still we stand tall. 'Cause maybe they've seen us and welcome us all, yeah.'
  • Richard Harris (later Donna Summer) - 'MacArthur's Park is melting in the dark. All the sweet green icing flowing down. Someone left the cake out in the rain. I don't think that I can take it. 'Cause it took so long to bake it and I'll never have that recipe again. Oh, no!'

Well he did have a relationship with Nick Grimshaw (a good friend is in music knew his then tour manager). Management won't want him out though as plenty areas of the world where 1D and he solo are popular, and it could loose them money, so beards it is! Heard other tour manager gossip from another friend that was one but mostly weak tea.
Donna Summer used to be Richard Harris?
She’s very comvincing isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
..And that’s how Nigel Dempster avoided jail ( possibly a couple of times? ) by claiming to be unable to / failing to blow properly then claiming fear of needles on arrival n the Nick. There was a famous lawyer who advised and represented him ( Private Eye readers may recall ) who also got a couple of other clients off using the same methodology I believe.

@knickerbocker glory you’re absolutely correct : When the Mommy Dearest actor died in 1977, 15 years after working with Davis, the All About Eve actor still didn’t have any kind words to say about her former co-star. “You should never say bad things about the dead, only good. Joan Crawford is dead … Good!”
He must have pinched it as I definitely recall him saying it.
The famous lawyer - would that have been the infamous Carter-duck (as he was referred to)?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t believe that the ABBA concerts that are happening next year won’t actually feature ABBA themselves but pre recorded avatars??!?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Donna Summer used to be Richard Harris?
She’s very comvincing isn’t she?
The new 'Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old' 🤣

So was Dumbledore secretly Donna Summer all along? Perhaps there's a performance of 'Hot Stuff' in the Hogwarts hall in the Harry Potter deleted scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe that the ABBA concerts that are happening next year won’t actually feature ABBA themselves but pre recorded avatars??!?
I know. Me too. The so-called 'Abbatars'. However, they are a lot older and out of synch with touring. Just hoping that they do quite a few promotional TV appearences. I like to see them as they are 'now'. It's part of the life cycle. I wouldn't expect them to look much, if any, different, from how they do. They look OK to me and I'm sad if that has been the major factor in why they are doing this. Doing it this way might have been the deal-breaker for Agnetha, though, who really struggled with touring and lives with anxiety issues. I guess I'm just glad they're doing it at all and so far the new music hasn't disappointed.

Think there's a programme on at 9pm tomorrow night (Ch 4??) with them speaking as they are now about their new music.

Reactions: 5
These celebs emoting all over the place. I feel embarrassed for her. Be in love, just keep it to yourself, it is just too performative, loads of photos

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Also, what has Ariana Grande had done to her face? I almost thought this was Cheryl at first.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think she went on to have a relationship with the stalker.

ABBA have confirmed that they will be officially retiring after all this. This will be it.
Aw, no. Wish they would have held fire and just said, 'We'll see!'. Hold the magic for a little bit longer #wishfulthinking :cry:

Reactions: 1
You know what Tattlers, we might be a bunch of bitchy gossip fiends but I think you are all bloody marvellous. I’m going through a really hard time at the minute and scrolling through these posts today has really made me chuckle and lifted my spirits. You’re better than Prozac! Sorry for being schmaltzy, I’ll get back to being a bitchy twit now. Much love ❤❤❤
I’m sorry you’re going through a tough patch.
Hope it gets sorted or you find peace with it soon.

Sending love as I’m sure everyone on here is.

In light of the baffling news that Pete Davidson now seeing Kim K (or at least sleeping with her), I saw this funny tweet.

Let’s be honest it’s only a matter of time with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Re dodgy/ weird lyrics.
I could never understand how they got away with the lyrics of Jail House Rock.
The prisoner from Cell Block C says “you’re the prettiest jailmate I e er did see”
This was the fifties, when they were shocked by Elvis’ dancing as it involved his hips moving!
And here they’re talking about either a potential prison rape or welcome distraction, which would have been illegal at the time, as well as iun- mentionable?

We’re they too naive to spot it? I read that Lauren e Olivier’s bisexual character in Spartacus coded attempted seduction of Tony Curtis using different foods to suggest you can enjoy both was seen as boring food obsessed padding by test audiences.
I can imagine my parents watching that at the time and thinking it was really about oysters and prawns or whatever the tit bits were.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t know anyone who has gone ‘that’s one beautiful penis’ erect or not. It’s just not something that is appealing in that way, or am I wrong? Butts, boobs, hands, legs, etc I can get why they are sexually attractive but a penis? Even the word sounds unsexy.
Hand up I actually have said this, I dated a guy that died a year or two later, when I found out, I was distraught, dashed to the restaurant my then boyfriend owned balling my eyes out and when he asked me what I remembered most about this guy, I retorted that he had the prettiest dick I ever saw:ROFLMAO: I really wasn't thinking straight. to be fair prettiest dick and pretty dick are 2 completely different things but it really was a dick of beauty, wish dick picks were a thing back then, i would definitely have taken one and kept it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.