Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Working with Bonmarche is a dream come true for Andrea. Who knew she was so easily fulfilled. #advertiseanyoldshite

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
My mum is in her 60’s and even she wouldn’t be seen dead at Bon Marche. I don’t know really know who their target market is meant to be? It’s all so frumpy and old fashioned in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My mum is in her 60’s and even she wouldn’t be seen dead at Bon Marche. I don’t know really know who their target market is meant to be? It’s all so frumpy and old fashioned in there.
They sell chiffon blouses with pussy cat bows at the neck, like Princess Di used to wear, so it’s not all bad 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m willing to bet my house that no one has ever asked Andrea McLean for fashion tips.
Unless it was a dare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Andrea needs to up her dreams game.

I will admit to quite liking a maxi skirt in the window Bon Marche a couple of months ago. Not enough to go in and buy it though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Davina McCall and Amanda Holden have done a joint advert for JD Williams - a catalogue for the older lady. Google it. It’s wonderful.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She came to an event I was running many years ago, height of Biancaaaaa fame. Extraordinarily pretty but SO much make up. She was good fun actually, polite, and played well with the photographers.
That's interesting. If someone like Patsy Palmer (who looks nice but pretty average to me) looks pretty in real life then the ones that do look stunning on screen such as Charlize Theron must able to stop traffic.

Reactions: 5
That's interesting. If someone like Patsy Palmer (who looks nice but pretty average to me) looks pretty in real life then the ones that do look stunning on screen such as Charlize Theron must able to stop traffic.
No I think it's a different thing. Showstoppers on camera often look pretty average in real life, they just have the ability to work the camera, and sometimes they have quite big features which work well on camera but not so much in real life. I have friends like this, who photograph amazingly well but in real life doesnt quite work. Sadly, I am neither!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.