Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one is pretty horrible. A lead singer from a North-Eastern indie band got my friend pregnant and ghosted her until she had an abortion. He then got in contact with her, just to say she was to have no more contact with him. She was 17.

Another one - the lead singer from Franz ferdinand ended up having a girlfriend a few years back who was considerably younger than him (she was early 20's he was mid 30's) he was a controlling bastard. Awful.

A model friend went out with Johnny Borrel from Razorlight. They learned that paps were waiting outside the doors of a place they were at. He walked to the door with her (to face the paps) and at the last minute pushed her through and ran back another way out of an exit door. Didnt tell her what he was doing, just let her face them herself. Broke up with him soon after.
I know someone who claims Someone Else by Razorlight is about her. Would love to know if it's true.

Reactions: 2
I love the 90s / 00s indie gossip.

My guess for the singer from the NE is the Maximo Park guy.

Reactions: 7
Always made me laugh how the press tore apart Corbyn for apparently being an anti Semite, but Boris is actually on record calling people the most offensive racist and homophobic comments?
I cant stand either of them 👎👎

Reactions: 4
Johnny Borrell is one hell of a cock. He got signed to a label a few years back that a famous UK producer owned only because the producer's daughter wanted to shag him.

Pete Doherty used to be very fond of giving young female fans heroin and doing a runner if they OD'd. Happened to someone I know on the beach in Brighton.

Russell Brand used to be very manipulative to his young female fans, treating them like a harem, with very questionable behaviour going on, inconsistent with the public image he gives out these days.
Pals filmed a roadtrip with Russel Brand at the height of his womanising. Literally couldnt keep it in his pants. Ended up shagging a mother and daughter one night, would leave the crew hanging around at morning calls whilst some floozy he met the night before came round to his hotel for a quick shag and even insisted on a backstage blowjob off an airline hostess he's met on the flight over before he agreed to do a poetry reading at the end of the tour. They said it went from laddish comedy to gruesomeness pretty fast.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Everyone loves Paola... likes a party, lovely friendly guy. His mum and dad have the coolest chippy in Paisley as well.
I know a few girls who’ve slept with him. Apparently he’s only interested in the rear end... and they all said that. Each to their own 🤣
That’s funny as I have refrained from sharing. In the early days when he was still with Terry he needed a revolving door for his bedroom. Would be rattling if he never had some drugs but the worst bit is calling his pa 5am to get him some meds as he’d got the clap 🤦🏼‍♀️
I love him too and that was when his first album kicked off and he was touring Europe. Don’t know if you went to one of the gigs then but I likened it to the old vids of the Beatles -couldn’t hear the music just silly girls screaming for him!!
I'm absolutely delighted to read mostly rave reviews of Paolo. I took it as a given that he'd embrace the 'sex n drugs' lifestyle 😃

Only seen him once, charity gig in Newport. A poor lads mum died & he asked Paolo to sing Last Request at her funeral.
He apologised as he was busy but a fundraising gig was arranged, sit or standing wherever you like and it was THE BEST GIG EVER. He sang Last Request as his final number with the young lad on stage 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Pals filmed a roadtrip with Russel Brand at the height of his womanising. Literally couldnt keep it in his pants. Ended up shagging a mother and daughter one night, would leave the crew hanging around at morning calls whilst some floozy he met the night before came round to his hotel for a quick shag and even insisted on a backstage blowjob off an airline hostess he's met on the flight over before he agreed to do a poetry reading at the end of the tour. They said it went from laddish comedy to gruesomeness pretty fast.

How the hell do they get away with it...? If some hole celeb demanded sexual favours of me, he's be getting a telling off and a firm kick of his particulars. That would take the notion away from pretty quick and I'd happily take the charges for assult just too see the look on their face. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am impressed with your indie gossip. There are too many options for the bastard in your first story though.

I have a similar story. I once vaguely knew a girl who was very cagey about her boyfriend. She talked about meeting him when he was DJing and they’d been together ever since. But they never lived together despite being together for years.

Then we lost touch 8-9 years ago and I found out from a mutual friend that her “boyfriend” was actually the singer in a once-popular Britpop band. She was just one of many side pieces who stuck with him even after he got married. But this man was the only “boyfriend” she’d ever had. She wasted her best years on him: the whole of her twenties/early 30s gratefully accepting the occasional booty call. I still wonder whether she ever got rid of him.

Could never listen to Slight Return after that.
Oh my God I have had experience of this guy! Such a creep.

HaHa I done coke with Alex Turner in the early days. So his stance didn’t last long. That being said, even on gear he was miserable. Him and Miles Kane are horrible. I first met Miles when he was in the little flames. He was a cock then.
So full of their own self importance it’s dreary.

I once puked on Alex from Fran Ferdinand's shoes. Not my finest hour. Too much beer and super strong ecstasy.
Miles Kane is such a little twerp. Thinks he's gods gift.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There was an incident back in 2006 in Edinburgh re Russell Brand. It can be easily Googled. Let's just say that it wasn't his friend who should have been arrested...

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Is your friend ok now? What a bastard.

Much less important and very trivial but what is the situation with his hair under the hat?
Shes fine, there is an age difference at play but he was in his mid 20s when it happened. Not sure about the hat. I see him around and he wears full tracksuits and baseball caps now. Like he was in Goldie lookin chain, but as a serious fashion statement instead of a make fun rap band.

Reactions: 6
Shes fine, there is an age difference at play but he was in his mid 20s when it happened. Not sure about the hat. I see him around and he wears full tracksuits and baseball caps now. Like he was in Goldie lookin chain, but as a serious fashion statement instead of a make fun rap band.
I spotted him last year in the bar Hotel Du Vin Newcastle... tracksuit and bowler hat. Quite a strong look!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I was a HUGE Tom Cruise fan back in his Top Gun days and had all the articles about him bluetacked to my wall cut from Just Seventeen or something like that. One article I had up that I’ve never forgotten was that he has impeccable manners and expect others to be the same (manners cost nothing and all that...) so I’ve always admired this fact about that crazy guy 🤪
Family Guy have ruined Tom Cruise for me with their manic Tiny Tom Cruise tom.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Katie Holmes’ dad is a lawyers and allegedly he helped her arrange all of the divorce in secret behind his back and then she sprung it on him whilst in NY. Scientology is a cruel religion involving hours of auditing and there are lots of documented accounts of the horrors experienced by leavers of the faith (Leah Remini is worth googling - JLos best mate and prev Scientologist). David Miscavige is the head and he is Tom’s best mate. Tom is apparently second in command to him. And David’s wife hasn’t been seen publicly for years and there are all sorts of rumours as to her being missing. Given Tom is so high up in the church it’s highly likely he doesn’t see Suri due to her now being a suppressive.
Also - apparently the reason Katie H and Jamie F kept their relationship not very well hidden for years was because Tom had a clause in their divorce that meant she couldn’t publicly date anyone for 5 years after the divorce..,
I wonder why Tom and Nicole chose to adopt. I assumed they couldn’t have children naturally but they’ve both gone on to have biological children with their next spouse.

Reactions: 11
[
I was a HUGE Tom Cruise fan back in his Top Gun days and had all the articles about him bluetacked to my wall cut from Just Seventeen or something like that. One article I had up that I’ve never forgotten was that he has impeccable manners and expect others to be the same (manners cost nothing and all that...) so I’ve always admired this fact about that crazy guy 🤪
Article by a fan magazine rather than press paints subject in good light. Not really that surprising, although for all I know, Tom may actually have that quality and it's a good one to have, assuming he does not judge other's manners to a different standard than he does his own.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.