Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still find it surprising that Matthew Broderick killed two people in Ireland during the late 80s, no one ever mentions it or brings it up in the press.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I was really into CDAN in 2017-19, pretty much the height of Weinstein and Spacey stories, they really did have some early exclusives..I still pop in there sometimes, but two stories in particular they put up definitely made me question how much of it was just made up nonsense...

1)- George Harrison was a multiple peadophile, and would use his trips to India,etc to get young girls...and in 2019 there was going to be a big news story as relatives of those affected were going to sue his estate...nothing was heard since.(Haven't got that link anymore sorry)

2)-Stan Laurel was a murderer...He strangled his part time lover and co-star Thelma Todd with a pair of tights (This link shows the original CDAN story and reveal)
I'm gutted ! I'll never hum "The blue ridge mountains of Virginia " again..:(

Reactions: 3
I still find it surprising that Matthew Broderick killed two people in Ireland during the late 80s, no one ever mentions it or brings it up in the press.
A mother and daughter I remember it well...a car accident (dangerous driving on his part)..

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
love this thread! I have one...

Michelle Keegan had a full blown affair with Luke Pasqualino when they were in our girl, friend went to a party in London and Cook from Skins was there who is flatmates with Luke now and he said they were shagging for ages and she was always round their flat lol
I've just googled the pair as I know who she is but not him. I'm more shocked that it was reported, she threw a bottle of water at a swan and her cygnets, whilst cosying up with him on set. 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
love this thread! I have one...

Michelle Keegan had a full blown affair with Luke Pasqualino when they were in our girl, friend went to a party in London and Cook from Skins was there who is flatmates with Luke now and he said they were shagging for ages and she was always round their flat lol
There is something bloody weird about her marriage to Mark Wright. Other couples have long distance relationships and I don't get weird vibes off them but with these two I would love to know what's really going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
At a recent family wedding I spoke with someone on the other side who is v v v v pally with the landed gentry in Wales. Big pals with the Legge-Bourke and some of the Windsor family. Sadly for tattle he tried to be discreet despite my best efforts....but he did say that he really disliked Philip who he found incredibly arrogant, found Anne to be much the same, Camilla and Charles are wonderful, Tiggy was wronged and good old Liz is a dream....I wish he was a tattler!

Reactions: 15
There is something bloody weird about her marriage to Mark Wright. Other couples have long distance relationships and I don't get weird vibes off them but with these two I would love to know what's really going on.
Same! They seem so awkward talking about it in interviews too.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve also heard that Jamie O is a bit handy with his fists.

TV chef Hugh F-W likes to masturbate into women’s hair while they sleep. Had a DM from someone on Twitter who also confirmed this. Plus, he frequents a club and pays to be pissed on.
A very close friend of mine shared a flat with a girlfriend of his in the ‘90’s ... she told me that he was really into being pissed on then ....😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How convenient they announce Carrie is up the duff just as its all kicking off in the civil service, and the government is being criticised for its lack of action during the floods and over coronavirus.

Cynical me? Yes, very.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Wow engaged and pregnant and a report boris has 5 other children 😮 thought it was always unknown how many other mini boris's there are

Reactions: 8
How convenient they announce Carrie is up the duff just as its all kicking off in the civil service, and the government is being criticised for its lack of action during the floods and over coronavirus.

Cynical me? Yes, very.
Yes, I have to admit that I also wondered if the baby wasn't a bit of a distraction technique.

On another note entirely, has anyone ever seen Carrie and Princess Bea in the same room together? Just asking .....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Apparently the reason he's been AWOL recently is because Carrie gave him a black eye when she found out he'd been cheating on her.

Did she really think she'd be any different?

Reactions: 23
What's going on with the Lizzie Mcguire reboot? Is it Disney being idiots or Hilary Duff not wanting to play ball?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.