Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I say definitely ? I said usually ..If you were born and raised in a certain country you usually class yourself as that country's nationality??
Firstly, I wasn’t quoting you. Secondly, I don’t think this is usual at all. I think it’s the norm for a person’s nationality to be determined by your parents’ heritage.

You may or may not have dual/multi-citizenship of their countries, but usually your nationality is that of your parents.

Reactions: 7
Firstly, I wasn’t quoting you. Secondly, I don’t think this is usual at all. I think it’s the norm for a person’s nationality to be determined by your parents’ heritage.

You may or may not have dual/multi-citizenship of their countries, but usually your nationality is that of your parents.
Someone said Philip was German I said I thought he was Greek as google states he's Prince Philip Of Greece and Denmark that's his name he was born in Corfu?

Reactions: 1
Ok have another JZ and BK story. Supper at Scott’s in London with hubby, sitting at the corner of the bar to eat. We always clock someone “special “ when we eat there. Anyhow I look to my right and at the back of the restaurant siting side by side and facing into the restaurant are JZ and BK chowing down and drinking cocktails -ace! I catch his attention and wave my arms at him and her. He looks at me and mouths “ do I know you?” I laugh and motion no but instead I give him/them the illuminati sign from the bar and they both laugh he puts his hand on his heart and says thank-you. Hubby mortified says “you just can’t help yourself can you?” Hmmmm no. From a distance is cool - just not up in her grill 🤣. #theysitsidebysidetoeat #cosmopolitans

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ok have another JZ and BK story. Supper at Scott’s in London with hubby, sitting at the corner of the bar to eat. We always clock someone “special “ when we eat there. Anyhow I look to my right and at the back of the restaurant siting side by side and facing into the restaurant are JZ and BK chowing down and drinking cocktails -ace! I catch his attention and wave my arms at him and her. He looks at me and mouths “ do I know you?” I laugh and motion no but instead I give him/them the illuminati sign from the bar and they both laugh he puts his hand on his heart and says thank-you. Hubby mortified says “you just can’t help yourself can you?” Hmmmm no. From a distance is cool - just not up in her grill 🤣. #theysitsidebysidetoeat #cosmopolitans
You've jogged my memory of my own Scott's story. Saw Tracey Emin in there. She was with this young man who wanted everyone to know he was with her. She must have drawn something on her napkin and when she was out at the loo or smoking he shouted to the whole restaurant, 'where is my napkin? My friend the artist Tracey Emin drew something special for me on it!' She always seems so straight talking, I was surprised she had such a pathetic hanger on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 2
Another one we have discussed https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...photo-Sir-David-Jason-Fools-Horses-event.html

Headline suggests he is ripping people off but then goes on to say money is going to charity, but it is buried in one line mid article. This is not a good piece of press

And his shoes look a mess, as an aside.
See I won’t accept this, he rarely does conventions and made time for this one simply as all the money was going to charity. He could have said no and just made a charity donation but he didn’t.
People who attended also say he was absolutely lovely and spent time chatting as well as cuddling babies and pet dogs which had come along.
As for his clothes....he was there to to relax and talk with people, who cares what his shoes look like. If I’d had the money I’d have gone and I wouldn’t have cared.
He is one of my heroes and OFAH has got me through some very hard times.

Reactions: 20
You've jogged my memory of my own Scott's story. Saw Tracey Emin in there. She was with this young man who wanted everyone to know he was with her. She must have drawn something on her napkin and when she was out at the loo or smoking he shouted to the whole restaurant, 'where is my napkin? My friend the artist Tracey Emin drew something special for me on it!' She always seems so straight talking, I was surprised she had such a pathetic hanger on.
Ha ha ha! Saw her there too, not on the napkin night tho 🤣. #seafoodcelebs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
wow just skimmed through her disney highlights. i look more indepth tomorrow but it seems very scary. dont really understand the pizza bit.
I’ve looked and have to say I’m calling BS. People create these conspiracy theories to create drama etc. I think with the recent media coverage Of me too and Harvey W conviction anyone like Tom Hanks would be Quickly exposed. This woman has a highlight called foreskin ffs.
The pizza thing is an allegation that there is a pizza parlour in Washington used as a cover up for a paedophile ring

Reactions: 6
Posted this on the SC thread but will post here too:
I have it on good authority that SC was interrupted having sex with one of the guys from boy band 911. He also likes coke blown up his arse with a Bic biro....I kid you not!
Who is sc?

Reactions: 1
Someone said Philip was German I said I thought he was Greek as google states he's Prince Philip Of Greece and Denmark that's his name he was born in Corfu?
Phil's a Greek. Queenie and Co are from German stock.

Was it a Scottish guy? One of her 'true loves' I know and he fucked it up by trying it on with half her mates and getting caught porking the russian model natalia vodianova. Still waxes on about all his celeb ex-friends he met through our Trace.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.