Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scousemouse

I went to MPW's pub 10 years ago, for my 30th birthday (whilst heavily pregnant). At the end of the meal, he walked through looking quite ridiculously sexy in hunting gear with a pheasant slung over his shoulder - dropped it into the kitchen then came and sat in the bar, chatting with everyone, buying people drinks, asking about when my baby was due etc. Really really charismatic, charming and absolutely gorgeous. We stayed over and the room we had was apparently the one MPW used if it was empty - so *technically* I shared a bed with him. Although sadly not at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

judsmum

Chatty Member
Baffled how so many of you agreed they’d shag John Bercow but gip at the thought of shagging Boris Johnson. I’d sooner play cheeky with Johnson than the poisoned dwarf that is Bercow!!

• Haha
  • Sick

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Noel Edmunds was married to my primary school's friend years and years ago. He divorced her because she found out she was infertile. Thankfully she ended up in a very loving marriage, so was well shot of him, but I can't even begin to imagine her pain when it happened. He's a horrible, horrible person.

• Angry
  • Sad

SassyRiv77

Suri Cruise is autistic and Scientology does not accept autism, so Katie had to get away from Tim for her daughters sake. That’s why he has no contact. Katie carried Suri until she was 9/10 years old and that’s due to her learning disabilities but the press made out she babied her. If any comments are on online newspapers about her autism they are moderated and never show

• Sad
  • Wow

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Whatever is going on with Mark and Michelle its obvious that they have some kind or arrangement that works for them, but I agree that it is really odd.

Reactions: 41

hrh89

VIP Member
Oprah always gave me weird vibes too. Something off there. I get the same feeling about Ellen too. Idk. I find them both very insincere and fake.

Jerrica_Benton

I'm going to be fairly vague about the specifics just as it is sort of recent(ish) and although 'celeb', the other person involved was not famous. Anyway, so I have read a few negative things on here about Matthew Vaughn so wanted to add this about the amazing kindness extended to his and Claudia's staff. They had a member of staff in recent years who became ill and unfortunately, it became terminal. The person had exhausted all NHS options for treatment and Matthew and Claudia paid for the then ongoing private treatment, adding a few years to life. They also went over and above in other ways after the person passed away. Whatever happens in the way of scandal, I think this shows what kind and loyal people they are.

• Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Adele and Simon Konecki got married because they were only dating for a few months and she got pregnant and felt obligated to stay with him and marry him. She was still in her mid twenties when she got pregnant and married as she felt there was no other option as she was quite insecure, coming to terms with fame and wealth.

A year or so ago she got fed up with being with him just for the sake of their child. Filed for divorce and lost weight. Also, Simon Konecki was never her type. Adele is really fond of London gangster type black men.

• Wow
  • Heart

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
I wouldn't know about the others, but Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell, and Bourdain were all well known for suffering from depression, and all had addiction issues either in the past or recurring. I don't think there's any great conspiracy behind their deaths at all

• Heart

annapolly

There is something bloody weird about her marriage to Mark Wright. Other couples have long distance relationships and I don't get weird vibes off them but with these two I would love to know what's really going on.
They don’t seem to have any chemistry - like it’s a lavender marriage or something. They don’t even seem like they are good friends. It’s all shades of awkward.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Blackbird

Olivia Newton-John's former fiancee, Patrick McDermott, who was believed to have gone missing at sea (but then rumoured to be found in Mexico living under a secret identity, having faked his death), was in fact killed by a cartel after he embezzled from them.

Charlize Theron's house is like the movie 'Get Out' at night. Discipline- and interaction-wise, things are very strange and scary.

Charlize Theron's ex-long-term-boyfriend, Stuart Townsend, got fired from one of the Lord of the Rings movies. The exact reason is hush-hush, but he traveled to another country and was there rehearsing for months before being let go the day before they were due to start filming. He was recently arrested for domestic violence against his now-partner, with whom he has a child.

Jamie Oliver is cheating on his wife which is not unusual for him.

John Stamos and Rebecca Romijn were swingers when they were married.

Rebecca Romijn's now-husband, Jerry O'Connell, cheated on Guiliana Rancic from E! with Geri Halliwell.

Tiger Lily Hutchence is due millions of dollars from her father's estate which was stolen by his business manager. Whilst alive, Michael fought to get it back and was meant to meet with that person ... then died. Simon Le Bon is one of Michael's peers who thinks he was murdered.

When Harry and Meghan were on their Australia / New Zealand tour, Meghan's diva antics were witnessed by a few people. Apparently she screamed at her hairdresser to get her hair right, had a wardrobe assistant ironing clothes as she was wearing them as she changed her mind about what to wear at the last minute, and threw tea at an assistant. A lot of her clothes were on loan - she was sent sample sizes - which is why the back split stitch wasn't cut on jackets, tags were often displayed, and the fit was all wrong. One of Meghan's former assistants worked separately for Madonna, and Robbie Williams and Ayda Field, and had no problems with them ... she did with Meghan though.

Remember the brother and sister singing duo, The Carpenters? Apparently the brother (Richard) and mother made the sister's (Karen) life a living hell with their controlling ways, before she succumbed to anorexia.

Avicii, Kate Spade, Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington and Anthony Bourdain were all murdered as they were about to expose secrets that would ruin a lot of high-powered peoples' lives.

Timothy Hutton threatened to get a stalking order against Angelina Jolie (before she became famous and was fixated on him).

Paul Walker wasn't the good guy people like to believe - his girlfriends were all VERY young.

James Dean did not die back in 1955 - his death was faked and he only died recently (in Canada).

Nicolas Cage owns a dodgy motel that videos sexual conquests and has everything on file. Men utilising the services of the talent are industry folk, which is why he gets paid so much money for being such a terrible actor (they know he has dirt on them).

Ronni Chasen, who was a high profile publicist for the stars, was shot whilst driving home one night. Keanu Reeves had footage on his home security tapes of someone fleeing the scene, but when he handed it in to the police they weren't interested.

Richey Edwards from Manic Street Preachers faked his death. He is the mystery - uncredited - song writer behind many hits. Not even his family know the truth.

Anything on mark whalberg?! Love this thread ☕
Awful man! :sick:

When he was 16 he was sent to jail for a racist attack on a Vietnamese man - he was charged with attempted murder.

Sure, people might change but I've read that he's sleazy and opportunistic.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Geri definitely has an eating disorder. Remember when she dropped tons of weight after leaving the Spice Girls (actually it might have been after she launched her solo career) and brought out an autobiography? The cover image was her newly thin self with a tape measure draped around her waist.

<goes off to Google>

Ta da!

She’s also SUCH a social climber. Her and Donna Air could write a manual. Love this landed gentry image she’s trying to portray now. And calling her son Montague George Hector for crying out loud. It’s a far cry from Bluebell Madonna.
Geri is such a self indulgent cunt tbh. Cant stand that woman. Acts as if she is the lady of the manor yet we all know she truly is a lady of the night. Dirty no class homewrecker.

Did anyone see her on Rupaul's Drag Race pretending she was so high class and wasn't used to crude language or sexual innuendos. Yet, we know that she shagged anyone with a pulse

• Haha
  • Heart

Team JCM

VIP Member
Ok have another JZ and BK story. Supper at Scott’s in London with hubby, sitting at the corner of the bar to eat. We always clock someone “special “ when we eat there. Anyhow I look to my right and at the back of the restaurant siting side by side and facing into the restaurant are JZ and BK chowing down and drinking cocktails -ace! I catch his attention and wave my arms at him and her. He looks at me and mouths “ do I know you?” I laugh and motion no but instead I give him/them the illuminati sign from the bar and they both laugh he puts his hand on his heart and says thank-you. Hubby mortified says “you just can’t help yourself can you?” Hmmmm no. From a distance is cool - just not up in her grill 🤣. #theysitsidebysidetoeat #cosmopolitans

• Haha
  • Heart

Bette21

Let’s not forget Boris agreed to help someone get another guy assaulted (it never happened but there’s audio of him agreeing to it) and blamed Liverpool for Hillsborough and said Liverpudlians ‘wallow in their victim status’. Arsehole.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Old fart

Where do we start with the Gerrards? His family have gangland links. I think that's common knowledge isnt it? Alex is a particuarly nasty piece of work and was dating a gangster called Pancake and the relationship may have overlapped, its rumoured that Pancake is the father of Alex and Steve's middle child. Anyone who ever attended a Merseyside Derby at that time will have heard this rumour because Everton fans used to chant 'the Baby's not yours' at Gerrard. She also had an affair with another footballer who played for Derby (cant remember his name).

Alex glassed a woman in the face at a Chinese restaurant in Liverpool city centre, but it was hushed up and the victim threatened into keeping quiet.

Gerrard was also going to move to Chelsea, this was a done deal and then fell through at the last minute. It was rumoured he was threatened by gangsters into staying put.

Im sure there is other stuff as well.
I briefly worked on a tabloid back during peak-WAG (2006-ish) and there were photos floating around of Alex doing lines of coke at a club and another of her getting pumped by a man who wasn’t her husband. Sadly lawyers got involved and they never saw the light of day

• Wow
  • Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
It was a hotel worker.

Note the defence,

"a naive young man floundering in a culture which he hasn’t quite come to terms with.”

Enough to make the blood boil.

:mad: Horrible. And so patronising and verging on racist - sort of saying 'well as foreign born man what do you expect? - cut him a bit of slack'. And always the emphasis on the victim being drunk. As if that bloody matters.

• Angry
Another one. Phillip Green was in the back rooms of Topshop in Oxford Street walking around smoking a cigar. It being a no smoking zone there were no ashtrays. His assistant had to hold out her hand to catch his ash.

Vile, vile man.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37