Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any gossip about the Stranger Things cast? I know Charlie Heaton and Natalie Dyer are rumoured to be heavy drug users but anything else? Since I'm prepearing to do a big rewatch!
They both look dreadful don't they? I think Natalia has an eating disorder too. Apparently Millie Bobbie Browns father is horrible and she is the bread winner of the family and pays for everything.

Reactions: 6
Charlie Heaton from Stranger Things had some issue going through an airport because of some drug issue...last year or the year before. I am amazed he’s allowed into America if there’s a drug conviction but perhaps it’s just a well known issue rather than him having any convictions as such.

Don't know about Natalie Dyer.

Intersting cause I've watched US border control loads and often when someone has a trace of drugs on them, they are denied entry and/or banned. Guess they make exceptions.

I don’t know if it’s ever been confirmed but you just need to watch 1episode to see that Natalie Dyer has an eating disorder, I’m surprised they allowed her to carry on acting as the show is aimed at teens. Her hair looks so thin from malnourishment and her eyes are sunken in!
She looks more childlike so fits the show, sadly.

Reactions: 4
They both look dreadful don't they? I think Natalia has an eating disorder too. Apparently Millie Bobbie Browns father is horrible and she is the bread winner of the family and pays for everything.
I didn't know they were a couple( charlie and Natalie ) he looks late 30s not 26 ..It must be crystal meth he's on..

Reactions: 1
Texting her and Billie eyelash.. they have both defended him 🙄
Don't know how to edit to add links but ...Eww.

The Munchkins in The Wizard of Oz were notorious hard partiers and used to make money on the side from gambling, prostitution and drug trafficking because they made so little (no pun intended).
At one notoriously rowdy party in a hotel they were staying at, during one of their orgies the police and fire brigade had to be called to a) keep the peace and b) rescue one of the actors who had got stuck in the loo. The *actual* loo.
😂😂😂😂😂 I just literally spat my coffee out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ronni Chasen, who was a high profile publicist for the stars, was shot whilst driving home one night. Keanu Reeves had footage on his home security tapes of someone fleeing the scene, but when he handed it in to the police they weren't interested.
This case is soooo weird. Nobody seems to want to touch it.

Reactions: 5
Noel Edmunds was married to my primary school's friend years and years ago. He divorced her because she found out she was infertile. Thankfully she ended up in a very loving marriage, so was well shot of him, but I can't even begin to imagine her pain when it happened. He's a horrible, horrible person.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I find it really funny how when someone made a comment about Corbyn's antisemitism to their friend, everyone was up in arms and wholly defensive of Corbyn - but there's plenty of posts slagging off Boris Johnson..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The rumours about Millie Bobby Brown are awful. If they are true then her parents are a bleeping disgrace. There’s pushy stage parents and then there are this lot. They apparently forced her to dump her similar aged boyfriend so she can purse relationships with much older influential men in Hollywood.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Britney Spears' 13 year old son has been posting on Instagram and basically he's offered to pimp out his mother's privacy if he gets 5000 follows, and has said his grandfather is a dick who can go die.

Really awful, but he's 13. I do hope this is not an early sign of mental illness, it can run in families...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Or he’s grown up knowing that is mother is very easily exploited and has decided to get in on it too? 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The rumours about Millie Bobby Brown are awful. If they are true then her parents are a bleeping disgrace. There’s pushy stage parents and then there are this lot. They apparently forced her to dump her similar aged boyfriend so she can purse relationships with much older influential men in Hollywood.
At least Catherine Zeta Jones did that of her own free volition.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Or he’s grown up knowing that is mother is very easily exploited and has decided to get in on it too? 😟
To think that 13 year olds can be that mercenry makes my blood run cold, but I'm sure they can especially these days. I am so glad I never had any.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Britney seems almost childlike to me. Like she’s emotionally stuck as a teenage girl, which is when she became famous funnily enough.

Reactions: 27
I find it really funny how when someone made a comment about Corbyn's antisemitism to their friend, everyone was up in arms and wholly defensive of Corbyn - but there's plenty of posts slagging off Boris Johnson..
Well, Boris is a total c*nt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Britney seems almost childlike to me. Like she’s emotionally stuck as a teenage girl, which is when she became famous funnily enough.
I've not actually heard of her for years. She must be approaching forty now. Makes me feel old, as I remember her as a seventeen year-old newcomer.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.