Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have anything on Lee Francis aka Keith Lemon?
Not terribly exciting goss but I know someone who was an extra on his film and they said he was exactly the same all the time - the Keith Lemon persona genuinely seems to be him. He was friendly and pleasant to everyone.
The same person worked with James Nesbitt years ago and said he was an arrogant hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
An article about someone else we were discussing popped in the Daily Mail yesterday:

Maybe the Daily Mail reporters are watching this forum for article ideas :alien:.

Reactions: 6
Not terribly exciting goss but I know someone who was an extra on his film and they said he was exactly the same all the time - the Keith Lemon persona genuinely seems to be him. He was friendly and pleasant to everyone.
The same person worked with James Nesbitt years ago and said he was an arrogant hole.
God, I absolutley loathe James Nesbitt. He thinks he such a sexy, cheeky chappy and he's a vain, creepy hole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've never heard or read anything nice about him ...

Reactions: 7
James Nesbitt has to be one of the most boring, charmless actors on the planet. If I hear he's in something I won't watch it no matter how much I otherwise want to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
See, I have met James Nesbitt a few times (mutual friend) and he was lovely. Has sat and chatted to us for ages and even bought a group of us drinks. He was genuinely interested in what we had to say and was one of the nicest celebs I have met.

An article about someone else we were discussing popped in the Daily Mail yesterday:

Maybe the Daily Mail reporters are watching this forum for article ideas :alien:.
I thought that. There have been a few stories in the past few weeks that have made me think they might be stalking this for news.

The whole Peter Kay article was just odd. Okay so he has been living in Ireland. So what? It just didnt make any sense and I think was dropping massive hints about him having been ill when they couldnt actually say anything

Reactions: 9
See, I have met James Nesbitt a few times (mutual friend) and he was lovely. Has sat and chatted to us for ages and even bought a group of us drinks. He was genuinely interested in what we had to say and was one of the nicest celebs I have met.

I thought that. There have been a few stories in the past few weeks that have made me think they might be stalking this for news.

The whole Peter Kay article was just odd. Okay so he has been living in Ireland. So what? It just didnt make any sense and I think was dropping massive hints about him having been ill when they couldnt actually say anything
They're definitely on here 👀 All the recent articles popping up on my feed relate back to here some way or another. The weirdest one for me was a whole page of stories claiming that Bob G still mourns Peaches years later, days after the conspiracy thread on here that suggested she could have been murdered. Everytime the media refers to an anonymous source they probably mean Tattle 😂

Reactions: 17
I think we should assume that all celebs of some sort are either:

• A different sexual orientation to the one they profess to be (and might have a beard)
  • Are bisexual (and might have a beard)
  • Unfaithful
  • All of the above

In addition, they might have:

A drugs habit
Paid for someone’s wedding in order to use the booking
Have a ton of semen in a part of their body that it’s not supposed to be and need it removed in hospital.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I think we should assume that all celebs of some sort are either:

• A different sexual orientation to the one they profess to be (and might have a beard)
  • Are bisexual (and might have a beard)
  • Unfaithful
  • All of the above

In addition, they might have:

A drugs habit
Paid for someone’s wedding in order to use the booking
Have a ton of semen in a part of their body that it’s not supposed to be and need it removed in hospital.
You forgot to mention that they might enjoy sticking random things up their bum/vag.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know they look like pyjamas, but in her defence I have harem pants that are stripey like that ... I don't think she looks that bad. It's not like she's wearing a onesie.

Look up 'Pizzagate' ... should explain a lot.

I could see this being the case ... and being professionals they would have high standards. Caprice didn't come across particularly well (to me) on Ladies of London ... she probably expected not to have to train for all the hours the contestants do, and didn't like being told what to do.

I love her too! There was a really mean rumour going around that she had turned into a recluse because she'd put on an excessive amount of weight, but she responded to rubbish the claims. Maybe she just wants a quiet life.

Natasha just seems like a right witch. The articles in Daily Mail about her (usually introducing her latest boyfriend or talking about her latest pregnancy) attract the funniest comments.

Ritchie was living in Aussie for a while ... maybe he still does ... one of his former partners took out an AVO against him for something but it was later dropped as she didn't turn up to court.

I wonder what happened to J (Jason?) to just move to the middle of nowhere and become a recluse. He was the most likable of the group.

I met Abs when he did a tour thing and he was very charming ... and had oooooodles of women hanging off him.
Abs from five is bloody loopy! I used to like him when he was in five now he's just odd. did anyone see that show he did with his gf a few years ago trying to build a farm with hardly any money? 😊

Reactions: 11
Does anyone have any goss about Christine McGuinness?

I know Paddy was rumoured to be having a fling with Nicole Appleton, but what is else is there?

She's in the Daily Mail again today ... probably the third or fourth time this week ... either she's paying for articles or they're trying to hint at something going on with her (as they're inclined to do):

She's a nice looking lady (would look far better with everything toned down / dialed back a bit though), but OMG, that voice :sick:!

Reactions: 8
In name only. His mother's side is very German, his father's side is very German with a bit of Danish and a bit of Russian.
Well usually the country your born in determines your nationality..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.