Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I first heard that Judy had a drink problem 15+ years ago. There’s never been any doubt in my mind about this one. She’s aged terribly and seems to be in really bad health for her age. Unfortunately (and I’ve seen this played out in my own family) the tit always hits the fan with functioning alcoholics in the end. Their health is fine for decades but once one health crisis hits, they just keep on coming.

I feel bad for their kids. I’d be surprised if their upbringing wasn’t a little dysfunctional.

Reactions: 14
Much as I don't like Ora's music, I think Calvin Harris was a pathetic little boy reacting that way.
I agree. If it’s true she did it then I get that it was poor behaviour and I can understand him blocking the release in the immediate situationbut they have since cleared the air and he still won’t let her use it 6/7 years later.

I saw Rita live at a festival a couple of years back and she has a lovely voice and was quite fun. Her material needs to be better though.

Reactions: 5
I don't think Gerrard is leaving Rangers; he's signed a deal committing to them until 2024. Same as Jurgen Klopp.
Oi! Can we have a separate football thread? This is a bit niche. Unless you can tell us what their willies look like?! Seriously though, any gossip on the old school Manchester Utd players? Has anyone here shagged Kanchelskis 😍?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm sure I read somewhere recently that you don't have to bow and curtsey anymore?! Hurray! Anyway I'm half American and they bow to no-one so I will exercise my right to do that if I ever come across one of the Royals. They are just people!!
I’m Welsh and don’t bow to English royalty :D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What about all the non-English ones? Do you bow to them??
No need to bow to anybody ! only the person that was good enough to sacrifice their love and time to raise you..weather that be your parents ,aunts ,uncles ,brothers or sisters even a stranger,if you had a good life and a caring environment to grow up in ,their the only people worthy of a bow IMO..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I work in an optician and we sold Christian slater and his wife glasses when he was in town shooting a film. He was absolutely lovely ❤. His wife is pretty young prob about 15- 20 years younger than him but they seemed really happy.

I pretended not to know who he was when he came to collect his glasses and asked his name🤦. I then had to fit his glasses which was surreal considering I had a poster of him on my wall in the 90s! He let us take pics etc and was just generally no bother at all. Also paid full price for his glasses 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Do you think he’s good enough to manage Liverpool?? Being the manager of Rangers is totally different to being the manager of Liverpool 😬
Indeed. Scottish football is a massive joke really. Its only ever Celtic or Rangers who win anything. It's been that way for as long as I can remember and I'm pushing 40!

I first heard that Judy had a drink problem 15+ years ago. There’s never been any doubt in my mind about this one. She’s aged terribly and seems to be in really bad health for her age. Unfortunately (and I’ve seen this played out in my own family) the tit always hits the fan with functioning alcoholics in the end. Their health is fine for decades but once one health crisis hits, they just keep on coming.

I feel bad for their kids. I’d be surprised if their upbringing wasn’t a little dysfunctional.
I wonder if this is why their daughter Chloe has become such a preachy health and fitness freak? She has said in the past that she thinks they drink too much.

Reactions: 9
Met Vicky and Martin in a pub in Belfast during a break in the filming of the last series. Both nice down to earth people, Martin was having a laugh with the locals!

Met Adrian last year at a Media talk in Belfast, he was lovely too. No great goss but I think it’s nice to hear when someone has a friendly encounter with a celeb!
Happy to hear this, love the trio and Martin Compston has been a fave of mine forever 😍

Reactions: 6
Much as I don't like Ora's music, I think Calvin Harris was a pathetic little boy reacting that way.
I disagree with this... she’s been the type who has slept her way to the top, used men to further her career and batted her eyelids to get what she’s wanted from a very young age. There’s a good chance getting into bed with Calvin was another calculated move on her part and when he’s caught her cheating he’s realised what she’s been doing and pulled the plug. He’s taught her a very valuable lesson in my opinion and showed her for what she is.

I think he always comes across really bad because he’s got quite a deadpan, droll sense of humour that not many people understand.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Where do we start with the Gerrards? His family have gangland links. I think that's common knowledge isnt it? Alex is a particuarly nasty piece of work and was dating a gangster called Pancake and the relationship may have overlapped, its rumoured that Pancake is the father of Alex and Steve's middle child. Anyone who ever attended a Merseyside Derby at that time will have heard this rumour because Everton fans used to chant 'the Baby's not yours' at Gerrard. She also had an affair with another footballer who played for Derby (cant remember his name).

Alex glassed a woman in the face at a Chinese restaurant in Liverpool city centre, but it was hushed up and the victim threatened into keeping quiet.

Gerrard was also going to move to Chelsea, this was a done deal and then fell through at the last minute. It was rumoured he was threatened by gangsters into staying put.

Im sure there is other stuff as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Where do we start with the Gerrards? His family have gangland links. I think that's common knowledge isnt it? Alex is a particuarly nasty piece of work and was dating a gangster called Pancake and the relationship may have overlapped, its rumoured that Pancake is the father of Alex and Steve's middle child. Anyone who ever attended a Merseyside Derby at that time will have heard this rumour because Everton fans used to chant 'the Baby's not yours' at Gerrard. She also had an affair with another footballer who played for Derby (cant remember his name).

Alex glassed a woman in the face at a Chinese restaurant in Liverpool city centre, but it was hushed up and the victim threatened into keeping quiet.

Gerrard was also going to move to Chelsea, this was a done deal and then fell through at the last minute. It was rumoured he was threatened by gangsters into staying put.

Ooh I love all this! And didn’t know any of it?! Thanks!

Reactions: 2

Classy lady then 😮

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.