Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wont be based on his performance at Rangers.
[/QUOTE]
i wouldn’t think his performance at Rangers would get him a Job with Liverpool or anywhere else! P

Reactions: 6
Do you all think Beyonce and Amal Clooney used surrogates?

Kim K is honest about surrogacy, but not the reason. What she told is 100% pure bs (if what she told were true, she'd be dead now), she did it for vanity, but you can't say that I suppose. At least she admits to it!
I’m sure she mentioned it on KUWTK, i’m not 100% but i’m sure it had something to do with the placenta. If she did it for vanity - knowing what shes like - I really dont think she would have bothered carrying the first 2!

Reactions: 7
Seeing Rose McGowan in the paper today going on about Weinstein and pontificating about sex abuse he inflicted makes me cringe especially as she worked with a director who was a well know pedophile, who she knew was a pedophile and even defended him!

‘Yeah, I still don’t really understand the whole story or history there, and I’d rather not, because it’s not really my business. But he’s an incredibly sweet and gentle man, lovely to his crew, and a very hard worker.’

Reactions: 9
I mentioned it on another thread but may aswell share again.. when I was out and about when I was younger I once went back with Chris Evans (Hollywood not ginge) we drank vodka and went to bed in the early hours. We spooned until I decided to get a taxi home. Nice guy... he wasn’t known at this time
I love Chris Evans 💕 not jealous at all

Where do we start with the Gerrards? His family have gangland links. I think that's common knowledge isnt it? Alex is a particuarly nasty piece of work and was dating a gangster called Pancake and the relationship may have overlapped, its rumoured that Pancake is the father of Alex and Steve's middle child. Anyone who ever attended a Merseyside Derby at that time will have heard this rumour because Everton fans used to chant 'the Baby's not yours' at Gerrard. She also had an affair with another footballer who played for Derby (cant remember his name).

Alex glassed a woman in the face at a Chinese restaurant in Liverpool city centre, but it was hushed up and the victim threatened into keeping quiet.

Gerrard was also going to move to Chelsea, this was a done deal and then fell through at the last minute. It was rumoured he was threatened by gangsters into staying put.

Im sure there is other stuff as well.
I briefly worked on a tabloid back during peak-WAG (2006-ish) and there were photos floating around of Alex doing lines of coke at a club and another of her getting pumped by a man who wasn’t her husband. Sadly lawyers got involved and they never saw the light of day

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Seeing Rose McGowan in the paper today going on about Weinstein and pontificating about sex abuse he inflicted makes me cringe especially as she worked with a director who was a well know pedophile, who she knew was a pedophile and even defended him!

‘Yeah, I still don’t really understand the whole story or history there, and I’d rather not, because it’s not really my business. But he’s an incredibly sweet and gentle man, lovely to his crew, and a very hard worker.’
I think Rose McGowan is a particularly damaged individual. She grew up in a branch of the same sex cult the Phoenix’s did. Where children were as fair game as the adults. Perhaps when she defended said paedophile director she hadn’t accepted the fact her childhood was full of child sex abuse, even if it didn’t happen to her, it would have been happening all around her. However she should acknowledge her previous comments and why she made them, given her vocal stand on Weinstein.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I briefly worked on a tabloid back during peak-WAG (2006-ish) and there were photos floating around of Alex doing lines of coke at a club and another of her getting pumped by a man who wasn’t her husband. Sadly lawyers got involved and they never saw the light of day
There was cctv footage of her, in the Newz Bar, doing blow and giving a blow to one of the doormen doing the rounds in Liverpool at one point.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Every word that’s been in the press about John Bercow’s bullying is true. He’s a really horrible man. No one should want to have carnal relations with him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oi! Can we have a separate football thread? This is a bit niche. Unless you can tell us what their willies look like?! Seriously though, any gossip on the old school Manchester Utd players? Has anyone here shagged Kanchelskis 😍?
I shagged Lee Sharpe many, many years ago but whilst he was playing for United. He had a fantastic arse and thighs 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Is Billie Piper a massive cokehead? Always had suspicions she was without actually hearing any rumours. Must have been in something when she married Chris Evan's the ginge one obv

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember that video of Jason momoa doing the rounds? Him groping a teenage girl. No idea if it was real but read some rumours. Any tea?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.