Secret Celeb Gossip #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree, as someone said early; why is race brought into everything????
If youā€™re tired from occasionally reading about race, imagine how people impacted by systemic racism feel?

Itā€™s also clearly not brought into ā€œeverythingā€.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Please can we keep the Meghan and Harry royal tit on their own thread.I want ptea on celebs we havenā€™t heard from in a while and proof of Sinittaā€™s real age šŸ˜†
Iā€™m almost certain that Sinnitta must be around 60 now. So macho came out in what ? 83? So say she was around 21 when that came out that makes her what 59 ? Sorry if calculations are off my maths are horrendous btw

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How would it?

Older men have dated younger women since the beginning of time.
It's not the age difference, of course that is common, it is the fact that when they first met, he was a minor (She was mid twenties, he was 14). There would without question have been allegations of grooming (unfounded of course) but in today's climate there would be an uproar also due to the power differential in that relationship (judge and mentor)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m almost certain that Sinnitta must be around 60 now. So macho came out in what ? 83? So say she was around 21 when that came out that makes her what 59 ? Sorry if calculations are off my maths are horrendous btw
1986 - so she 23. So that would make her 57. I heard that her body is fierce, but her face is like a melted waxwork (this came from a date I went on once with a professional chauffeur).

It's not the age difference, of course that is common, it is the fact that when they first met, he was a minor (She was mid twenties, he was 14). There would without question have been allegations of grooming (unfounded of course) but in today's climate there would be an uproar also due to the power differential in that relationship (judge and mentor)
I donā€™t really think itā€™s a big deal. He wasnā€™t a minor when they dated. I mean I wouldnā€™t but still!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve just realised who Matt Hancock reminds me of. I was thinking a generic camel, which still stands. More specifically though, he looks like Frankie Howard without the syrup and with a G.C.S.E.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1986 - so she 23. So that would make her 57. I heard that her body is fierce, but her face is like a melted waxwork (this came from a date I went on once with a professional chauffeur).

I donā€™t really think itā€™s a big deal. He wasnā€™t a minor when they dated. I mean I wouldnā€™t but still!
Her body is insane tbf , and yup her face has started to look kind of odd, I would love to know what tea she has over Simon, for the past 15 years her whole personality has been Simons Ex , every interview she has she brings out a plethora of Simon anecdotes. I bet she knows where all the bodies are buried šŸ™…šŸæ

in regards to Liam and Cheryl I donā€™t think he was 14 when he went on Xfactor was t he around 17 ? Also they didnā€™t start dating until he was in his 20ā€™s so I donā€™t find it inappropriate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
in regards to Liam and Cheryl I donā€™t think he was 14 when he went on Xfactor was t he around 17 ? Also they didnā€™t start dating until he was in his 20ā€™s so I donā€™t find it inappropriate.
It was his second audition in 2010 when they formed One Direction - he first auditioned in 2008, the only year they let under 16s have a go, and that's when he first met Cheryl, aged 14.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Liam was 14 when he first auditioned for X Factor, Cheryl was on the panel then. He later auditioned again when he was 16 and thatā€™s the year One direction were formed.
I sure as duck wouldnā€™t go near a lad that I met that young.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Liam was 14 when he first auditioned for X Factor, Cheryl was on the panel then. He later auditioned again when he was 16 and thatā€™s the year One direction were formed.
I sure as duck wouldnā€™t go near a lad that I met that young.
Same gross! I feel like she just wanted someone rich to have a baby with so they didnā€™t take a load of her money when it didnā€™t work out.

Reactions: 15
Same gross! I feel like she just wanted someone rich to have a baby with so they didnā€™t take a load of her money when it didnā€™t work out.
Absolutely. Iā€™m not sure she particularly wanted it to work out.I think she just wanted a rich, dumb sperm donor who would leave her and her omnipresent mother alone with HER baby.

Reactions: 16
Her body is insane tbf , and yup her face has started to look kind of odd, I would love to know what tea she has over Simon, for the past 15 years her whole personality has been Simons Ex , every interview she has she brings out a plethora of Simon anecdotes. I bet she knows where all the bodies are buried šŸ™…šŸæ
I met Sinitta about 5 years ago. Face looked great but she was very skinny. IDNSHC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I can't see them doing anything, after all skanky price still has the vulnerable Harvey at least part of the week to use at her own indescretion; To be fair though the SS did remove the other four children from it's possession, but why leave the most vulnerable of all with it? Makes no sense :(
It was probably private care proceedings where the fathers have applied to the court for the kids to reside with them. Harvey would have been under 18 so would have been included in proceedings if theyā€™d been initiated by social services.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m assuming Harveyā€™s deadbeat dad didnā€™t petition for custody, unlike the other childrenā€™s fathers.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m assuming Harveyā€™s deadbeat dad didnā€™t petition for custody, unlike the other childrenā€™s fathers.
I lurk on the Katie Price threads.
DY apparently provided quite a lot financially, although never met him.
He refused to give KP maintenance as he knew it wouldn't be spent on the boy.
He bought a house (the Mucky mansion as the press call it) in a trust fund for him, that's why she's never sold it, it's not hers.
He paid for his residential school and is apparently funding his future college/home.
He paid her mother a monthly sum to look after him.
Have a look at the threads, very eye opening!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I lurk on the Katie Price threads.
DY apparently provided quite a lot financially, although never met him.
He refused to give KP maintenance as he knew it wouldn't be spent on the boy.
He bought a house (the Mucky mansion as the press call it) in a trust fund for him, that's why she's never sold it, it's not hers.
He paid for his residential school and is apparently funding his future college/home.
He paid her mother a monthly sum to look after him.
Have a look at the threads, very eye opening!
Omg wow. Iā€™m so naive I always thought she was good with him

Reactions: 7
If I remember correctly the fathers of KPs other kids got custody due to her coke use. Iā€™d be interested to know whether it was Peter or Keiran who initiated the process

Now Iā€™m off to read her threads

• Wow
I met Sinitta about 5 years ago. Face looked great but she was very skinny. IDNSHC.
Sinitta is friends with somebody I know and she has been at the same parties. Her body is amazing and super fit and her face is not without botox and kinda looks stiff. Her skin is good and she doesnt wear muvh makeup at all. But she does look good. She knows it but in a nice way. I use to love Sinitta growing up and she was a big deal in the 80s.
I use to think she was Donna Summer until the 90s šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Omg wow. Iā€™m so naive I always thought she was good with him
Depends what you mean by good with him. I mean, loving your child is the absolute bare minimum a mother can do.

Katie has exploited Harvey for sympathy and attention since he was a tiny baby. She placates him with food and thatā€™s why heā€™s morbidly obese. I donā€™t buy that be even has Prader Willi syndrome. There are lots of reasons why kids with learning disabilities and/or autism might overeatā€¦ that doesnā€™t mean they have PW. One of the traits is short stature for a start.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.