Secret Celeb Gossip #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know! Always feels like the pressure is *slightly* on when a new thread starts!

Reactions: 5
Not really much but Angelina looks soo much better when she’s in colours! Love this shade of yellow on her (also laughing at her being dressed up and all her children are just in casual clothes).
80DDE8C7-9CF1-453A-A170-6DED648FBC24.jpeg

Reactions: 22
Possibly not secret but Keith Richards allegedly plays up his drug use image. You don't live to nearly 80 if you did everything he 'did'

Reactions: 25
so Beverly Turner now banned from This Morning

its a dark scary road to go down if ITV and others start banning guests for alternate views

Dermot should never be let near current affairs

a politics degree means duck all

nobody trusts This Morning for news anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 46

its a dark scary road to go down if ITV and others start banning guests for alternate views

Id love someone to hijack the live show and just read out the entry from Wikipedia for “list of slurs” (covers everyone from white to black and all the LGBT slurs, lol. The complaints would be from everyone!)

Guys - just click 'watch' at the top of the page.
I was joking because I’ve never seen anyone say that before on here 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I was joking because I’ve never seen anyone say that before on here 🤣
[/QUOTE]
Sorry!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Possibly not secret but Keith Richards allegedly plays up his drug use image. You don't live to nearly 80 if you did everything he 'did'
Remember when he joked about snorting his dad’s ashes and everyone believed it?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

I think a healthy debate is good and obviously for that you need opposing views…but I wonder if TM are thinking this is too dangerous. There will always be people who ‘trust’ who they see on the telly and if that person is going against the grain on something as serious as the pandemic - when I’m assuming she can’t credibly back up what she’s saying (I haven’t seen it) - then I think they’ve done the right thing.

If it were to spill out into other areas then I think that would be wrong. I haven’t watched TM in years, well I saw it briefly a few weeks ago and Matthew Wright’s ponytail freaked me out so I switched ot over.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh no the fun of Keith Richards was that his body has been dead for years but his brain still had to catch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think a healthy debate is good and obviously for that you need opposing views…but I wonder if TM are thinking this is too dangerous. There will always be people who ‘trust’ who they see on the telly and if that person is going against the grain on something as serious as the pandemic - when I’m assuming she can’t credibly back up what she’s saying (I haven’t seen it) - then I think they’ve done the right thing.

If it were to spill out into other areas then I think that would be wrong. I haven’t watched TM in years, well I saw it briefly a few weeks ago and Matthew Wright’s ponytail freaked me out so I switched ot over.
Matthew Wrights ponytail??? :eek:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Over-censorship would concern me. Beverley T has been spouting her views liberally on the Ch 5 Jeremy Vine show but she gets called out by other panellists. If someone has views that buck against the prevailing narrative, they should be allowed to air them but they also should expect to be called out on them. BT does throw statistics into her arguments but the sources of these and their interpretation should also be challenged.
As for Matthew Wright's pony tail...Lord have mercy... are we sure he's not using someone's pet rat as a toupe? :unsure::eek::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Over-censorship would concern me. Beverley T has been spouting her views liberally on the Ch 5 Jeremy Vine show but she gets called out by other panellists. If someone has views that buck against the prevailing narrative, they should be allowed to air them but they also should expect to be called out on them. BT does throw statistics into her arguments but the sources of these and their interpretation should also be challenged.
As for Matthew Wright's pony tail...Lord have mercy... are we sure he's not using someone's pet rat as a toupe? :unsure::eek::LOL:
I did a double take but it’s true! @Pixie06

Trigger warning - 1980s hairstyle alert
90453400-9AD0-4BA1-A9FC-E50F9E3EEA44.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.