Secret Celeb Gossip #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming Harvey’s deadbeat dad didn’t petition for custody, unlike the other children’s fathers.
He set up a sizeble Trust fund for the boy though and apparently he was forking out a small fortune to skanky's mother to look after him whilst it was putting itself about with anything with a viable pulse; Yes he was very wrong in totally cutting himself off from his child but I suppose the thought of skanky giving it to him like she does her other Exes would be lesser if he simply did a bunk, however he was wrong there of course and what he did cannot be undone now the lad is 19. He will have to live with that on his conscience

Reactions: 12
The exploitation of all her kids for money and especially Harvey is disgusting. Peter and the other sperm donors should hang their heads in shame too.

I have a special dislike for Peter for also exploiting his brother when he was terminally ill with cancer.

These idiots have spawned a generation of idiots who overshare online and go too far with plastic surgery and fillers.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He set up a sizeble Trust fund for the boy though and apparently he was forking out a small fortune to skanky's mother to look after him whilst it was putting itself about with anything with a viable pulse; Yes he was very wrong in totally cutting himself off from his child but I suppose the thought of skanky giving it to him like she does her other Exes would be lesser if he simply did a bunk, however he was wrong there of course and what he did cannot be undone now the lad is 19. He will have to live with that on his conscience
It’s not right, but DY was always very clear he dis not want her to have the child or have anything to do with him. She intimated that she deliberately got pregnant with a B Man Y player to PO Dane. We can all have our opinion on this, but she did know the score from the very start, and her constant berating him is based on her obvious love and devotion for her son (and if course we can all understand her POV). However, he doesn’t have that bond, so clearly isn’t going to care less. In his eyes he probably feels he was simply a sperm donor!

Reactions: 5
The exploitation of all her kids for money and especially Harvey is disgusting. Peter and the other sperm donors should hang their heads in shame too.

I have a special dislike for Peter for also exploiting his brother when he was terminally ill with cancer.

These idiots have spawned a generation of idiots who overshare online and go too far with plastic surgery and fillers.
Completely agree with you. Peters second wife doesnt allow their kids faces to be shown in public. I wonder if they will be resentful that their step siblings have trashy 'media' careers while they have to get proper jobs? Even though it is better for them in the long run that their privacy hasnt been nvaded and they havent been used for money, kids dont always appreciate what s good for them.

Reactions: 9
I think she just goes by 'Cheryl' now. She is delusional enough to think she warrants one name like Cher or Madonna. I have to say I feel I have found my people, i.e. people who despise her as much as I do! For a few years back in the early 2010s I felt like the only one who couldn't stand her.
Thing is, for me, the name Cheryl is *not* a glamorous one.
It was a very 70/80s name.

“You mean Cheryl from the market, who sells those cheap pixie boots?
No! Cheryl from the Off licence. The one with too much eye make-up.”

That’s what the name Cheryl used to bring to mind. I guess she’s perfectly named.

(By the way. Have worked crappy retail jobs in past. Trying to get any job now - thanks Covid. Not being quite as snobby as I sound. Also used to do that darker lipliner, light lips thing so I shouldn’t be slagging anyone’s make up off. And yes. The liner was *outside* my natural lip line to enhance their size 😭)

Bear Grey Payne apparently 🤷🏻‍♀️
It doesn’t even sound like a name. It sounds like one of those codes to identify where you are in the world. You know, that man who divided the world up and assigned each small area their own three random word code.
I like to think I live in an area called ‘Procrastinate Gossip Eat’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
1986 - so she 23. So that would make her 57. I heard that her body is fierce, but her face is like a melted waxwork (this came from a date I went on once with a professional chauffeur).
That’s a coincidence. Because my face is fierce and my body is like a melted waxwork.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Please can someone tell me why Liz Hurley is always ‘papped’ in a bikini and posted to the Dm side bar of shame?

Yes we all know she has a body to die for, and yes she is in her 50s but FFS like who is she?!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please can someone tell me why Liz Hurley is always ‘papped’ in a bikini and posted to the Dm side bar of shame?

Yes we all know she has a body to die for, and yes she is in her 50s but FFS like who is she?!🙄
She is kind of the successor to Joan Collins, when dear Joanie totters off to the big movie set in the sky.

Reactions: 1
I lurk on the Katie Price threads.
DY apparently provided quite a lot financially, although never met him.
He refused to give KP maintenance as he knew it wouldn't be spent on the boy.
He bought a house (the Mucky mansion as the press call it) in a trust fund for him, that's why she's never sold it, it's not hers.
He paid for his residential school and is apparently funding his future college/home.
He paid her mother a monthly sum to look after him.
Have a look at the threads, very eye opening!
Well that’s the very least the prick can do. I’m not going to fawn over him for doing the absolute minimum by his son.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Well that’s the very least the prick can do. I’m not going to fawn over him for doing the absolute minimum by his son.
I completely agree, he is an arse. But it is a very different narrative to what is put out in the media.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.