Secret Celeb Gossip #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can someone tell me why Liz Hurley is always ‘papped’ in a bikini and posted to the Dm side bar of shame?

Yes we all know she has a body to die for, and yes she is in her 50s but FFS like who is she?!🙄
Every time anyone asks why someone is always being papped in their bikini/ walking their dog/going to the shops all the time for no reason, the answer is probably that they have paid the DM!

Reactions: 6
Well that’s the very least the prick can do. I’m not going to fawn over him for doing the absolute minimum by his son.
Have to agree. I'm no Katie Price fan, far from it but no matter what you think of her, she didn't conceive a child by herself. Let's call a spade a spade, if Harvey was a promising footballer I bet Daddy Dwight would be front and centre but because he's disabled he doesn't want to know. How can you not want to meet your own son? Katie Price might not be the world's best parent but she's the only one Harvey's got.

Reactions: 18
I lurk on the Katie Price threads.
DY apparently provided quite a lot financially, although never met him.
He refused to give KP maintenance as he knew it wouldn't be spent on the boy.
He bought a house (the Mucky mansion as the press call it) in a trust fund for him, that's why she's never sold it, it's not hers.
He paid for his residential school and is apparently funding his future college/home.
He paid her mother a monthly sum to look after him.
Have a look at the threads, very eye opening!
Good to know that he has contributed to Harvey’s upbringing, and protected the money from KP.

Reactions: 7
Have to agree. I'm no Katie Price fan, far from it but no matter what you think of her, she didn't conceive a child by herself. Let's call a spade a spade, if Harvey was a promising footballer I bet Daddy Dwight would be front and centre but because he's disabled he doesn't want to know. How can you not want to meet your own son? Katie Price might not be the world's best parent but she's the only one Harvey's got.
Awww that’s so awful! What a tit bag. I always assumed he’d been tricked and just didn’t want anything to do with Katie price.

Reactions: 1
Cheek fillers 💯
Cheryl Cole’s boobs look a lot bigger in that pic unless it’s just the top.I wonder how her crappy tattoos are holding up for her the rose one was just horrid.I don’t hate tattoos just all of hers 😂

Reactions: 4
Yeah. Poor H has lost out BOTH WAYS hasn't he?

Reactions: 4
Cheryl’s rose tattoo was awful. Just don’t get why you would want something permanent like that on your arse.

Reactions: 11
I think this is pretty much spot on.
I do think Katie Price is a not particularly good mother, but luckily she has had the people and the money to give Harvey a fairly decent life. Yorke is a bellend. Putting his hand in his pocket to pay for his own child’s needs is the absolute bloody minimum he should have done.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Cheryl’s rose tattoo was awful. Just don’t get why you would want something permanent like that on your arse.
That tattoo was woeful. I rarely criticise a tattoo but that one was especially bad. Imagine it when she’s 60 with a flabby arse.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.