Secret Celeb Gossip #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moving on - remember when Cheryl married the French bloke that looked like her Mum?
That was incredibly bizarre and the beginning of the end for her. I also found her relationship with Liam odd and really inappropriate given that they had met when he was only in his early teens and she was in her mid twenties. I think she used him to get the baby. She's really pretty vile.

Reactions: 14
That was incredibly bizarre and the beginning of the end for her. I also found her relationship with Liam odd and really inappropriate given that they had met when he was only in his early teens and she was in her mid twenties. I think she used him to get the baby. She's really pretty vile.

If the Cheryl - Liam relationship had been the other way round there would have been public outrage

Reactions: 18
Let's draw a line on the racism discussion, agree to disagree and move on :)

Reactions: 18
Just catching up with all the Cheryl chat.What surname does the silly witch go by now.I still call her Cheryl Cole.Even when she married the Versini bloke.She definitely didn’t want to be Tweedy again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just catching up with all the Cheryl chat.What surname does the silly witch go by now.I still call her Cheryl Cole.Even when she married the Versini bloke.She definitely didn’t want to be Tweedy again.
That's precisely why we should call her Tweedy.

Imagine if she got together with Jack Tweed, Jade Goody's slimeball of an ex. Cheryl Tweedy Tweed.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think she just goes by 'Cheryl' now. She is delusional enough to think she warrants one name like Cher or Madonna. I have to say I feel I have found my people, i.e. people who despise her as much as I do! For a few years back in the early 2010s I felt like the only one who couldn't stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A jury found her guilty and they heard all the evidence.

Sophie’s personality/actions away from that event in the toilet are neither here nor there. If I remember rightly her face was a real mess after Biffa attacked her.
Didnt they find her guilty of Abh but cleared her of racially aggravated assault?

I certainly believe she was a violent piece of work but not sure about the racism as she probably would have kicked off at anyone

If the Cheryl - Liam relationship had been the other way round there would have been public outrage
How would it?

Older men have dated younger women since the beginning of time.

How would it?

Reactions: 5
Didnt they find her guilty of Abh but cleared her of racially aggravated assault?

I certainly believe she was a violent piece of work but not sure about the racism as she probably would have kicked off at anyone

How would it?

How would it?

Didn’t Rebecca Ferguson date Zayn Malik when he was super young?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
That's precisely why we should call her Tweedy.

Imagine if she got together with Jack Tweed, Jade Goody's slimeball of an ex. Cheryl Tweedy Tweed.
I can see it. Then that would be 2 relationships with racists that got brushed under the carpet.

Reactions: 1
I think she just goes by 'Cheryl' now. She is delusional enough to think she warrants one name like Cher or Madonna. I have to say I feel I have found my people, i.e. people who despise her as much as I do! For a few years back in the early 2010s I felt like the only one who couldn't stand her.
The name thing is ridiculous. So she doesn't want to go back to Tweedy. What about a stage name, her mothers maiden name, a made up name? Rather than changing her name with every husband! Women don't need to change their name every time they get married! Pop stars who marry footballers all seem to think they have to do it when they have their own careers.

Reactions: 9
IIRC her name is "officially" Tweedy, but she just goes by Cheryl in terms of music.

So, is Bear - Bear Payne, Bear Tweedy or Bear Tweedy Payne?

None of those sounds like names at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.