Secret Celeb Gossip #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they meant the don’t think it was made up for pr! It would be terrible pr hence he denied it for so long !

Reactions: 1
I don't like Katie price but the inherent misogyny by Gareth Gates and Dwight Yorke make them worse. She's good to shag but nothing else. That is just the sign of a pathetic prick of a man.
Tbf with Gareth he was quite young at the time and not at all press savvy so wouldn’t be able to decide to admit it even if he wanted to.Age 17 inexperience with girls due to his stammer I think😆.Dwight on the other hand is just the usual fuckboy footballer.Plus if a older man did the same nowadays to a young girl on a reality show like pop idol he would be strung up.Rightly so.Whereas Katie got to keep her career

Reactions: 8
I thought that was made up for PR as his career was on the slide and he needed shock headlines?!?
thats exactly how I remember it. His career was on the slide and he was trying to lose the boy next door, spiky haired image and reinvent himself as a sexy male pop star. I think this was also when the security footage was released?

Reactions: 1
Tbf with Gareth he was quite young at the time and not at all press savvy so wouldn’t be able to decide to admit it even if he wanted to.Age 17 inexperience with girls due to his stammer I think😆.Dwight on the other hand is just the usual fuckboy footballer.Plus if a older man did the same nowadays to a young girl on a reality show like pop idol he would be strung up.Rightly so.Whereas Katie got to keep her career
True but then when he was older he didnt mind admitting it when he needed publicity.
I dont like any of then

Reactions: 5
Yep. I totally understand why it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I don’t mind it. (Cheryl Cole’s tattoo).
I love Cheryls tattoo. I think it looks amazing and esp love the vibrant colours. Im not into tattoos at all but appreciate the artistry.

Reactions: 4
New thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.