Secret Celeb Gossip #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of people have good figures, though. Personally if I say someone is good looking I am talking about their face rather than their figure. I think Candace has a sour face, always pulling that cat bottom face. Really hardfaced.

It really really annoys me that she got away with it and earned the title 'Nation's Sweetheart' (although I don't think that anyone would think of her that way now) I suspect that it is because Britain is such a racist nation. Think about it, she beat up a Black woman and was cheated on by a half Black husband. I strongly suspect that if Ashley had been white, she wouldn't have got nearly so much sympathy. I think that the sort of knuckledraggers that hate anyone whose ancestors didn't predate William the Conqueror probably resented Ashley for stealing 'Newcastle's Flower' or some such tripe. I really can't think of any other explanation for the extraordinary fame she enjoyed post GA. Sure she is pretty, but I don't personally think she was even the prettiest in the band. I think there must have been more to it than just looks, and racism is sadly my best guess.
Cant say I agree. Why is race brought into everything

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I always thought celebs called their children weird names so that people couldn’t google them but they always come up so I don’t understand the names like Apple and Bear

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That was incredibly bizarre and the beginning of the end for her. I also found her relationship with Liam odd and really inappropriate given that they had met when he was only in his early teens and she was in her mid twenties. I think she used him to get the baby. She's really pretty vile.
well he is single now and it would not surprise me if they ended up with baby number 2

Reactions: 3
So, is Bear - Bear Payne, Bear Tweedy or Bear Tweedy Payne?

None of those sounds like names at all.
Sounds like something the kids would say on Snapchat or ButtKiss or whatever the hot new app of today is:

"Alright kid, wassup, am feeling Bear Tweedy after that sesh last night "

Hmmm, not sure my use of youthful vernacular is very convincing...🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please can we keep the Meghan and Harry royal tit on their own thread.I want tea or celebs we haven’t heard from in a while and proof of Sinitta’s real age 😆
i did say on the post after it was post on the wrong thread,genuine mistake we are all human

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I always thought celebs called their children weird names so that people couldn’t google them but they always come up so I don’t understand the names like Apple and Bear
I thought it was the opposite-so everyone knows who their kid is. Everyone knows Apple but I think her brother was named by Chris Martin, and has a normal name but no one remembers it!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.