Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badirene

VIP Member
I did see some stills which were alleged to be of the incident in question, and it did look like him but they were taken from overhead so it was difficult to say for sure. Those pics cannot be found on the internet any more, apparently.
The same can be said for the photos of him, obviously drunk, dancing with his hands all over some girl’s arse at a ski resort a few years ago. He was holidaying with friends and without Kate. Which, if you believe the reports, is a fairly common occurrence.
The French court case which William took out a few years back was supposedly to suppress photos of Kate giving him a BJ on the balcony of a house they were holidaying at (I think it was Viscount Linley’s holiday home). The issue being litigated was privacy as the pic was taken by paps with long lenses. I don’t think it was reported in the UK press, though I could be wrong. The French press referred to the offending pics as depicting an “act of marriage”.
In my house an act of marriage is ironing the other half's work shirts once a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 100
There’s absolutely no issue with what they’ve called their child. It makes no difference to anyone. People just like to make drama, especially Meghan haters.

Go get upset by world poverty or children dying in illegal wars.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
I see Meagain the Narcissist has given the new kid the Queen and Diana’s name. Usually it would be a lovely thing to do but I just can’t help thinking there’s something cynical about it.
There's a wealth of threads discussing this (I don't follow them because it doesn't interest me) but why shouldn't she have Diana in her name? Both my children have middle names connected to my or their dad's grandparents.

I honestly don't think either of them can fart without someone finding cynical about it 🙄

Reactions: 72

AlanBanan

VIP Member
This is going on the tattle trauma list! So is will and kate doing acts of marriage, it's like thinking about your grandparents doing it!

I'm overusing the puke emoji on this thread today 🤣🤣
The thought of extremely posh people even having sex makes me feel very uncomfortable.

I can just imagine plain old missionary whilst complimenting each other in immaculate English. Just flopping about like a ham salad.

“Oh, yes, Catherine I do believe I am ejaculating.”

• Haha
  • Sick

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
The thought of extremely posh people even having sex makes me feel very uncomfortable.

I can just imagine plain old missionary whilst complimenting each other in immaculate English. Just flopping about like a ham salad.

“Oh, yes, Catherine I do believe I am ejaculating.”
"I'm arriving Catherine, I'm arriving"

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Over-censorship would concern me. Beverley T has been spouting her views liberally on the Ch 5 Jeremy Vine show but she gets called out by other panellists. If someone has views that buck against the prevailing narrative, they should be allowed to air them but they also should expect to be called out on them. BT does throw statistics into her arguments but the sources of these and their interpretation should also be challenged.
As for Matthew Wright's pony tail...Lord have mercy... are we sure he's not using someone's pet rat as a toupe? :unsure::eek::LOL:
I did a double take but it’s true! @Pixie06

Trigger warning - 1980s hairstyle alert
90453400-9AD0-4BA1-A9FC-E50F9E3EEA44.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I don’t know why people care for the Royal Family. Maybe it’s me just being Irish. I don’t hate them nor do I wish an uprising where they are shamed and executed on the streets of London but I don’t understand the love and admiration for them.

They have everything, jewels, castles, private planes and a life that none of us can even dream of. Yet they still hold their gloved hand out for more of the general public’s money. They don’t do hard work, they smile, say a few nice words and wave. I don’t see the point of paying for people to have a good life with unimaginable luxuries just because of their DNA and family name . What makes that DNA better than any other British persons DNA?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Emerald37

VIP Member
There's a wealth of threads discussing this (I don't follow them because it doesn't interest me) but why shouldn't she have Diana in her name? Both my children have middle names connected to my or their dad's grandparents.

I honestly don't think either of them can fart without someone finding cynical about it 🙄
You do realise the issue isnt actually having the name Diana dont you.

The issue is their hypocrisy. How long are they banging on about how miserable the royal family made them yet calling their kid the private nickname of the head of that family

They have reached a new low

• Heart
Reactions: 62

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Sarah Vine would never! ( Although according to Popbitch her and Gove are notorious swingers, so beware people)
Imagine the disappointment when you’ve swapped partners and realised the man you’re going to be having kinky sex with is…Michael Gove.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

MinnieB

VIP Member
Giovanna Fletcher claiming £30,000 furlough, she’s worth £8million, if true, how low and greedy,folk are posting excellent comments on her latest insta pic! Go look before they’re deleted

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

Simply_The_Bestest

Frozen shit dildos? Who was that?

What thing?
Maybe we should have a pinned post at the top of every new thread with a top ten of things that keep coming up? Can you do pinned posts on here?

So...
Lisa Stansfield Plop-sicles
Tom Hiddleston's secret totally not made up girlfriend
Something about Ted Rogers
Gordon Ramsey and Ross Kemp were lovers
Sinitta is aged somewhere between 21 and 99
Caprice has a willy

What else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
They won’t sack her though because IMO, they’re scared of being accused of racism.
Historically Black women have been used as medical experiments or test subjects for medication without their consent. There is a lot of material out there specifically on the development of the contraceptive Pill.

The Immortal Life of Henrietta Flacks is also an excellent book examining this topic.

I'm not Black but I can understand why that community are wary of it.

ETA more info.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
“Matthew Wright’s ponytail!” sounds like something you’d shout out when you’re trying not to swear! Or “Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee ponytail“.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
You do realise the issue isnt actually having the name Diana dont you.

The issue is their hypocrisy. How long are they banging on about how miserable the royal family made them yet calling their kid the private nickname of the head of that family

They have reached a new low
76929751.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Just saw this on Instagram - swear James Corden is the human form of herpes. Always popping up and when you least want him to.
79E6DD9E-7E35-4F67-A022-26DD4D3DDA43.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Columbo

VIP Member
Wow so while Marcus Rashford was campaigning for the government to feed hungry children during lockdown that annoying twunt was claiming £30k she didn't need. She's more annoying than a dose of the shits 💩

• Sad
  • Haha