Secret Celeb Gossip #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her teeth and hair and she looks pretty.

BUT just different from her usual herself.
She looks like Cheryl Maitland MAFS.

I focus on her eyes now. I think she has less eye makeup and that makes a big difference too.

She is obviously trying for a comeback again.
I hope not. I hope she just disappears, I can't stand her. She is fake, conniving, and awful. No talent at all. Now her looks have gone she really isn't going to be able to stage a comeback as they were all she had going for her.

All I know is years ago a friend was out with some mates and our group kinda overlapped with Girls Aloud and their mates so they ended up sat in the VIP area of a club. A girl bringing drinks over accidentally spilled one near (not on) Cheryl and Cheryl kicked off like a right overreacting chav spoiling for a scrap. I don't use the word "chav" in a derogatory sense at all as it's a bit close to home haha but apparently she was acting like a right hooligan and a bully.
It's one thing to stick uo for yourself but threatening to glass someone and put their eyes out is another thing altogether
Never cared for her since.
I also have mutual friends with Ashley Cole and their marriage apparently was troubled by a) Ash being a child and b) her mum living with them.
They stayed close long after the marriage ended though.
She reminds me of the sort of girls that would beat you up as soon as look at you at school. Vile.

I try not to think about him at all...he gives me the ick.
Me too, he is pretty grim. I hate how he shows favouritism to some contestants. Like Kate the Scouser from a few seasons ago, who was one of the weakest yet kept getting saved time and again. I also hate how he treated his beautiful, classy wife. He went off with that Summer whatserface who is always in the DM for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The worst bake off cringe was both Paul and Sue just about spooging themselves over Ruby Tandoh.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The worst bake off cringe was both Paul and Sue just about spooging themselves over Ruby Tandoh.
Yeah, that was cringe. I actually really like Ruby, but that whole thing was just so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, that was cringe. I actually really like Ruby, but that whole thing was just so uncomfortable.
Yeah, I agree. She wasn't the only one they did it with, either¹, but I think she was the only one they both did it with.

¹Candice being the obvious other one with Paul. There were a few who Sue was like that with, including Kimberley from the same series as Ruby.

Reactions: 8
I did statistics for a major hospital as a job donkeys years ago. Many, many more women in their late 30s and 40s had terminations than teenagers, which suggests to me there are more accidental pregnancies in that age group.
That makes sense too. A 41 year old is far more likely to be having regular sex than a teenager. There's always outliers, but the average teenager is more likely to be pulling the plum off themselves than anything else.

In fairness, Ruby would give a lot people stiff peaks :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I did statistics for a major hospital as a job donkeys years ago. Many, many more women in their late 30s and 40s had terminations than teenagers, which suggests to me there are more accidental pregnancies in that age group.
I think statistically that is currently true. The rise in termination is amongst the 35+ age group . I think that's partly due to the media and social perception that women's fertility drops off a cliff at 35 when in reality it's a slow decline, and many women can easily get pregnant after 35, and some even over 40's find it easy to conceive. It then comes as a shock when you e been a bit slapdash on e it twice that your up the duff!

I was never really a fan of Ruby Tandoh, but the other Ruby . . .
or Candace
or Lottie

they are a different story
I won't lie, I thought there was only one Ruby and that I was talking about Ruby Bhogal.

Completely agree with your trio with Ruby first, then Lottie and Candace bringing up the rear (hopefully literally).

• Haha
I read in the press today that when Phil Schofield was twenty-two, he saved his father's life with cardio-pulmonary resuscitation, so good on him for that.

Reactions: 1
I have no opinion on the family because I know absolutely nothing about them, but I’d say accidental pregnancies happen more often at 41 than 15.

41 is hardly ancient.
I never said 41 was ancient.
thats not even what I was getting at either.
a young girl of 14 or 15, maybe inexperienced,maybe a bit shy about using or obtaining contraception, maybe not using contraception properly or allowing a boy not to use a condom and maybe still unsure about her periods etc is more likely to accidentally fall pregnant than a mature adult woman in her 40s who already has had 3 children, and whos kids are all in their mid to late teens. My point was nothing to do with the fertility of a 41 year old!

On the birth indices Natalaya’s mother’s maiden name is recorded as Carol’s so, unless they falsified her birth certificate (highly unlikely) then Carol is her biological mother not Jess.
Sorry to burst your bubble! 😁
yep unless they lied on the birth certificate Carol is the mother of all 4.

Jessica, Mark and Josh was all born in the district of Tower Hamlets, London between 85, 87 & 89 and Natalya was born in the district of Redbridge, Essex in 00. Mothers maiden name Brooker, which is Carol’s.

I don’t think it would be something she lie about either as it would likely come out by now.

She might not be everyone's cope of tea , but she is definitely pretty in my book. Agree Ruby Bhogal is in a higher league
I think that Ruby Tandoh is the most beautiful of any of them, though. I mean she looks like something out of a painting. The others are just stereotypically hot.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.