Secret Celeb Gossip #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone seems to have forgotten Justin Fashanu... Premier/gay/black/dead. His brother paid him to keep quiet about it but towards the end of his career he came out.
Kevin Keegan it's supposed to be the reason he left Newcastle United so quick because he was found having sex with a rent boy in his land rover. And they got rid of him tit hot quick

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes, but there's a difference between a young closeted bully and a very rich, powerful man in his 60s (is he 70 yet?). I'm still not convinced. I've seen him look like a dog on heat at some of the female contestants. Wasn't there a ridiculously pretty girl in one of the earlier seasons who he proposed to after she sang?

Having said that, I have a non-existent gaydar.
I'm on an anonymous forum so I feel relatively safe in admitting that I used to find Simon very attractive.
I'll also confess that at one time I was hugely invested in x factor and I can corroborate the above.
There were women who were auditioning and were clearly his 'type', always very sexy, very glamorous in a spearmint rhino kind of way it often felt like they were purely there to try and get close to Simon and you could feel the sexual energy without even being there, I often wondered if he'd meet them after. I really don't think he faked those interactions.
Steve brookstein seems to have a lot he's not saying about cowell on twitter, would love to know what that's about.
Interestingly, though, looking at the story about his 'solo walk' yesterday in daily fail, I noticed that the captions on a couple of the photos said 'outing', clearly the article / non-story, was about him going out but it just seemed an interesting caption to use given all the speculation over the years about his sexuality.
Maybe he is bi? I don't know why hide it though, so maybe there is something darker to do with max clifford.
He doesn't look physically healthy at all. I have a friend who is terminally ill and honestly, his demeanour, face, shape and size are very similar to Simons as well as the very ill fitting clothes. Very sad.

And and his hair on the top of his head? Really wondering if he might have plugs as his hair looks such an odd texture and style. I knew a guy years ago with plugs and they were dire and very slightly pubic looking similar to cowell's hair.

Reactions: 10
Louise Redknapp is really annoying me just now. Every single day there is a new woe is me piece as she promotes her stupid book. I'd normally feel very sorry for someone who talks about thinking of stepping in front of a bus and OCD but she's so desperate I just get annoyed. She seems to think nothing of her boys, for whom it can't be easy to see their mum not just pouring out every single detail of her life but the sexy photoshoots/videos.

If not for Covid, I'd suggest actual mental health therapy and a change of scenery for her rather than the constant sobbing in the media.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Yes I like Rylan. I feel kind of motherly towards him and think he’s brilliant for taking the piss out of Gary when he was a mere underling! That takes real talent to pull that off.
Yes I’ve always had a lot of respect since he said ther were some people on T.M who treated the background staff like tit, and that he treated w erroneous the same. Since Holly and Phil seem un-touchable, ( how has the old lizards fraud got another job on ITV!) most wouldn’t have said anything.
And I love him and his mum together on Gogglebox.

Kevin Keegan it's supposed to be the reason he left Newcastle United so quick because he was found having sex with a rent boy in his land rover. And they got rid of him tit hot quick
That comes up quite a lot, if you’ll pardon the expression. A lot of people seem to know about it in a suspiciously credible way.

Reactions: 8
This one always blows my mind...
Justin Trudeau is thought to actually be the love child of Fidel Castro - his parents were friends with him and were swingers.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Does anyone follow Lisa Appleton? Just had a nosey at her Instagram. She’s edited her pics so much she looks like a blow up doll. Freaky looking
I do, she has cleaned it up alot. The things she would post! I have nothing nice to say so will leave it at that lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Louise Redknapp is really annoying me just now. Every single day there is a new woe is me piece as she promotes her stupid book. I'd normally feel very sorry for someone who talks about thinking of stepping in front of a bus and OCD but she's so desperate I just get annoyed. She seems to think nothing of her boys, for whom it can't be easy to see their mum not just pouring out every single detail of her life but the sexy photoshoots/videos.

If not for Covid, I'd suggest actual mental health therapy and a change of scenery for her rather than the constant sobbing in the media.
Agree! The articles about her are doing my head in and there’s a picture of her reading her own book 🙄

• Haha

Louise has said that her sons find her antics embarrassing, and yet she still poses in her underwear, makes silly ticktok videos snd slags their Dad off to the media on an almost daily basis. She needs to start putting them first instead of trying to get one over on Jamie. She chose to leave the marriage, with good reason if rumours are to be believed, but she really does need to move on. This bitterness isn’t healthy.

Reactions: 20
Louise has said her sons find her antics embarrassing, and yet she still poses in her underwear, makes silly ticktok videos snd slags their Dad off to the media on an almost daily basis. She needs to start putting them first.
Maybe it’s just a badly or well thought out, (depending on how you look at it) ploy to get publicity for her new book. In fairness her marriage and divorce from Jamie is probably the only thing people are still interested in.

Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s just a badly or well thought out, (depending on how you look at it) ploy to get publicity for her new book. In fairness her marriage and divorce from Jamie is probably the only thing people are still interested in.
I can’t believe she’s even written a book, who’d want to read about her life? What has she done apart from marry a footballer and have a few top 20 hits in the 90’s?

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she’s even written a book, who’d want to read about her life? What has she done apart from marry a footballer and have a few top 20 hits in the 90’s?
I remember her from Eternal and than marrying Jamie then apart from when she had the children you didn’t really hear about her till Strictly.

Reactions: 9
This one always blows my mind...
Justin Trudeau is thought to actually be the love child of Fidel Castro - his parents were friends with him and were swingers.

Has anyone seen Ronan Farrow ?Facially Frank Sinatra's living image. They've all denied it but it's so obvious- he's more like Frank than Frank Sinatra Jnr !

Reactions: 23
It makes me 100% sure I don’t want to read it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The football clubs are missing a trick by not embracing gay players/supporters. A welcoming attitude to all would go a long way to killing off bigotry. Clubs over the last couple of decades have become much more family friendly and have improved because of it. It’s the next step and a sensible one.

Reactions: 19
The football clubs are missing a trick by not embracing gay players/supporters. A welcoming attitude to all would go a long way to killing off bigotry. Clubs over the last couple of decades have become much more family friendly and have improved because of it. It’s the next step and a sensible one.
Just had a thought that now might be the perfect time to come out as a footballer with no crowds. Delete your social media, come out, play football with no risk of homophobic chants directed at you, by next year no one will even remember

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.