Secret Celeb Gossip #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm kinda sceptical about Cowell secretly being gay because back in the day on xfactor, he used to almost tease Louis Walsh about being in the closet (public wise I mean). Why would he do that if he was the same?
Bit late but because people that point fingers forget that results in four fingers pointing back at yourself i.e. we often criticise others for what we see ad dislike in ourselves

Reactions: 10
Wasn't there a rumour years and years ago involving Ashley Cole, a mobile up his arse and another footballer?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve heard the same ..and to add a bit more also to cover the fact Cheryl is a lesbian and was in a relationship with Nicola.
I thought it was supposed to be Kim she was shagging? Although I think there was a different rumour about Nicola and Sarah, unless I'm misremembering that.

Obviously this doesn't beat the Spice Girls for sheer volume of lesbian rumours.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wasn't there a rumour years and years ago involving Ashley Cole, a mobile up his arse and another footballer?
Sorry to quote my own post, bad form but I can't edit. There was a song about it to the tune of just jack, starz in their eyes, but I can't find it anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I thought it was supposed to be Kim she was shagging? Although I think there was a different rumour about Nicola and Sarah, unless I'm misremembering that.

Obviously this doesn't beat the Spice Girls for sheer volume of lesbian rumours.
Mel B probably shagged them all 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Mel B probably shagged them all 😄
IIRC she once claimed to have kissed all of them except Victoria.

Off the top of my head (so, some of this may be me misremembering and some of it may well have been debunked over the years) the Spice Girls lesbian rumours were:

Geri and Mel B were a couple for a bit (this has mostly been confirmed, at this point)

Mel B took Emma's virginity

Emma and Victoria had sex

Mel C shagged, among others, Lisa Lopes and her personal trainer, but none of the other Spice Girls.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I guess same reason that the boys who bully and make life hell for boys who are gay at school often come out years later.
Yes, but there's a difference between a young closeted bully and a very rich, powerful man in his 60s (is he 70 yet?). I'm still not convinced. I've seen him look like a dog on heat at some of the female contestants. Wasn't there a ridiculously pretty girl in one of the earlier seasons who he proposed to after she sang?

Having said that, I have a non-existent gaydar.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow Lisa Appleton? Just had a nosey at her Instagram. She’s edited her pics so much she looks like a blow up doll. Freaky looking

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“You need support and kindness when you are ill, not speculation and people trying to shove you out of your job because your face no longer fits or because you’ve committed the crime of getting older and ill.”
Which of Simon's faces are they referring to? He's had a few new ones in his time!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How he was treated is a lot of the reason "no one"¹ else has come out.

¹Robbie Rogers did, and immediately took a year off from playing, and Thomas Hitzelberger came out after retiring.
Nobody should be hounded over coming out. Fashanu was charged with assaulting a teenager though, so my sympathy is dissipated.
G

Reactions: 7
"taking the time to smile and say hello to a runner (the lowest job in TV) is the act of a genuinely nice person, not someone who's only nice to those who suck up to her."

I read this somewhere else (different site) and it made me think of the day when my oldest did a stint on This Morning for a single day. It was a Friday - so Eamonn and Ruth - and they were both absolutely lovely to her, made her feel really welcome and commented on how beautiful her name is (its quite unusual).

• Heart
Reactions: 33
"taking the time to smile and say hello to a runner (the lowest job in TV) is the act of a genuinely nice person, not someone who's only nice to those who suck up to her."

I read this somewhere else (different site) and it made me think of the day when my oldest did a stint on This Morning for a single day. It was a Friday - so Eamonn and Ruth - and they were both absolutely lovely to her, made her feel really welcome and commented on how beautiful her name is (its quite unusual).
Shows what a person is really like, if they are lovely to everyone, not just the people who will give them a leg up etc.

Rylan had a lovely tweet the other day thanking all of the crew for his new show.

Reactions: 25
IIRC she once claimed to have kissed all of them except Victoria.

Off the top of my head (so, some of this may be me misremembering and some of it may well have been debunked over the years) the Spice Girls lesbian rumours were:

Geri and Mel B were a couple for a bit (this has mostly been confirmed, at this point)

Mel B took Emma's virginity

Emma and Victoria had sex

Mel C shagged, among others, Lisa Lopes and her personal trainer, but none of the other Spice Girls.
Lisa lopes(RIP) from TLC?

Shows what a person is really like, if they are lovely to everyone, not just the people who will give them a leg up etc.

Rylan had a lovely tweet the other day thanking all of the crew for his new show.
Rylan seems like a really nice bloke.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Someone I know who works in music biz was just telling me that R Kelly is soon to be publicly accused of * more * tit behaviour. How could that man possibly get more disgusting?
Eww. The guy is competing with Armie Hammer at this point for most disgusting allegations. R Kelly married a 15 year old, abused a 14 year old on tape and kept sex slaves. How much worse can it get?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Yes I like Rylan. I feel kind of motherly towards him and think he’s brilliant for taking the piss out of Gary when he was a mere underling! That takes real talent to pull that off.

Reactions: 24
Someone I know who works in music biz was just telling me that R Kelly is soon to be publicly accused of * more * tit behaviour. How could that man possibly get more disgusting?
This doesn’t surprise me but without a conviction it all feels so frustrating. In the meantime they all continue to accumulate wealth that keeps them safe and free. Even incarceration doesn’t seem to stop it all. I watched a video the other day from Kevin Smith talking about how Weinstein still holds creative control/ownership of some of his projects from 20 years ago. That’s just one publicly declared example and probably not even the most significant. The power that these people possess even past their peak cannot be underestimated.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.