Secret Celeb Gossip #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got any Radio 1 tea? I know someone who did work experience there and they said Greg James, Clara Amfo and Nick Grimshaw are all really, really lovely.

Reactions: 15
Anyone got any Radio 1 tea? I know someone who did work experience there and they said Greg James, Clara Amfo and Nick Grimshaw are all really, really lovely.
Jo Whiley has said that when she started of the DJ's only Alan Freeman and a couple of others acknowledged her and made her feel welcome. She doesn't know if it was because she is female or they didn't like newcomers.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I felt so sorry for his wife - but then she obviously knew and Holly knew and even Joan Collins knew and he kept on being rewarded for living a lie. I really dislike him and avoid any program he is in. However, I do like Rylan and Ruth and Eamonn.
Even I knew! 😂 i have posted this before, so apologies for repeating My other half, in the early 90's, holidayed in Cornwall and stayed at the guesthouse of one on Schofield's relatives, who mentioned that Philip was gay and had a boyfriend! Totally agree, dont pretend you've suffered, tortured living a lie and in the next breath continue with said lie, by only admitting to whatever suits your greed/power narrative the most!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Even I knew! 😂 i have posted this before, so apologies for repeating My other half, in the early 90's, holidayed in Cornwall and stayed at the guesthouse of one on Schofield's relatives, who mentioned that Philip was gay and had a boyfriend! Totally agree, dont pretend you've suffered, tortured living a lie and in the next breath continue with said lie, by only admitting to whatever suits your greed/power narrative the most!
I have been saying the same for years as well, was no shock at all when he came out. I didn't realise it was known as far back as then though. Im amazed he kept this out of the papers for so long

Reactions: 15
Re Rylan, someone I know went to a filming of a panel show he was in. They were genuinely surprised by how quick witted he was.

Reactions: 22
The Schofe coming out saga actually brought me to Tattle way back when :ROFLMAO: (from Digital Spy, which as we know has hugely-sanitised forum content).

I don't mind Schofield being gay, it's the "poor, maligned, suffering little me struggling coming out the closet" LIE that annoys me. He makes a mockery of closeted people who are truly in despair and likely cast aside by friends or family members, who don't have the comfort of a great career or healthy bank balance (though material things aren't always great comfort when you're mentally in pain).

I get the feeling he's a control freak - he seems to talk about what HE wants and needs, not what's best for the family, or how his actions affect others. There was also a very telling clip out on Youtube (I'd have to hunt for it) where he's celebrating an older wedding anniversary with Steph (about 10 years ago) and there's a moment where Steph pulls a face when he's gushing about how much he loves her - maybe she didn't realise the camera panned in on her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I have been saying the same for years as well, was no shock at all when he came out. I didn't realise it was known as far back as then though. Im amazed he kept this out of the papers for so long
My uncle is gay, lives in London, and so in my time I've met and mingled with lots of folks in different bars, parties etc and I said to him years ago.... whens Pip coming out? He kind of just laughed it off! Nobody ever mentioned it when I mixed in those circles.. then again ... I would hope my friends aren't lieing cheating n self serving like schofe. Random... my nan used to sing to us... inky pinky pinky, my father bought a donkey.. the donkey died, my father cried, inky pinky ponky! Loving your name!💖😂💖 oh n just to add.. other half said it was 1987 when he was told in Cornwall that schofe gay 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone seen the new documentary about Mia Farrow and Woody Allen? I was reading an article about it and Mia Farrow comes across as bat tit crazy
That family is a shitshow. Obviously creepy pervert Allen. Also, though some have said Mia has abused some of the kids, the non-biological ones, physically. Also some outside the family said that. Very sad. I wonder how some of these famous people get to adopt so many kids, isn’t anyone checking up on them?

Reactions: 12
I saw Nick Grimshaw on the tube once. He was wearing sunglasses on the train. I didn't realise it was him until he spoke to someone. His voice is so
distinctive.

Reactions: 5
Human sexuality¹ are infinitely complicated, and don't have to make sense to anyone other than the person themselves. They're valid even if they make no sense to other people. If a man wants to say he's "straight but I like to be fucked by men" or a woman wants to say she's "straight with a fetish for big boobs", to use two examples I've actually heard, then that's up to them.

And no one should have to come out, but they should also feel like they can if they want. On a personal level I've never been that bothered by telling people things like that², but not everyone feels the same way. As far as celebrities go, it's a little bit different, really. If someone is genuinely private and says nothing about their private life, then yeah, leaving them alone is probably the best bet (although, to be honest, speculation about it is still okay, as long as it doesn't descend into stalkerish behaviour). When you get into either bearding or outright hypocrisy, then that's a whole different matter. Stalkerish behaviour is still wrong though.

¹And, indeed, gender expression.

²I always joke that it's a coin toss whether I tell people I'm bisexual or have Asperger's Syndrome first lol.
It’s like the old joke “I’m not gay, but a lot of the blokes I duck are”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I saw Nick Grimshaw on the tube once. He was wearing sunglasses on the train. I didn't realise it was him until he spoke to someone. His voice is so
distinctive.
Is there any bad tea on him floating around? I have a soft spot for him.

Reactions: 3
But he didn't suppress his sexuality - he was carrying on with a very young bloke. He just suppressed the fact of it so he could earn as much as possible as a housewive's favourite. That is a whole kettle of arrogance. He only 'outed' himself as he was gonna be outed by a Sunday red top who had pics of him going in and out of his London bolt hole with a certain young man who was employed by This Morning on Philip's say so.
He’s not a hero he’s a predator.
That boy looks so young and was in a vulnerable position.
Would he wanted either of his daughters treated like that by a Middle Ages man when teenagers?

I can’t watch TM anymore. I can’t believe that item they had about the cross dressing little boy who performs in clubs, with the gruesome twosome acting like it was the sweetest story ever. It was sexual exploitation of a child. Would they like to see a little girl do a turn at Spearmint Rhino.
I believe in equality, not for any privileged person to exploit others whether man, woman, heterosexual gay, bi etc.

But he didn't suppress his sexuality - he was carrying on with a very young bloke. He just suppressed the fact of it so he could earn as much as possible as a housewive's favourite. That is a whole kettle of arrogance. He only 'outed' himself as he was gonna be outed by a Sunday red top who had pics of him going in and out of his London bolt hole with a certain young man who was employed by This Morning on Philip's say so.
Yes.
He’s not a hero he’s a predator.
That boy looks so young and was in a vulnerable position.
Would he wanted either of his daughters treated like that by a Middle Ages man when teenagers?

I can’t watch TM anymore. I can’t believe that item they had about the cross dressing little boy who performs in clubs, with the gruesome twosome acting like it was the sweetest story ever. It was sexual exploitation of a child. Would they like to see a little girl do a turn at Spearmint Rhino.
I believe in equality, not for any privileged person to exploit others whether man, woman, heterosexual gay, bi etc.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Someone on here said they knew him in Uni, and he used to go after very young blokes, legal but iffy. Also arrogant shouting about he was going to be famous. It was quite a way back.

I know when he was mentioned before several peeps said it was true about him and Harry Styles, journalists and their families both said it.

Reactions: 10
He shagged Harry Styles when Harry was 16 and he was 28/29. Not illegal, but a bit predatory, and all covered up by Caroline Flack, who had to put up with abuse from One Direction fans for years.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
That family is a shitshow. Obviously creepy pervert Allen. Also, though some have said Mia has abused some of the kids, the non-biological ones, physically. Also some outside the family said that. Very sad. I wonder how some of these famous people get to adopt so many kids, isn’t anyone checking up on them?
Who has 15 kids. I imagine many of those adopted children needed a lot of attention that they probably didn’t get. I read Allen had nothing to do with Soon Yi (until the affair) why was Mia Farrow having/adopting children with someone who had nothing to do with her existing children/didn’t even live with her.
he’s obviously a massive creep but the accusations against him always seemed particularly well timed with Mia finding out.

Reactions: 8
Someone on here said they knew him in Uni, and he used to go after very young blokes, legal but iffy. Also arrogant shouting about he was going to be famous. It was quite a way back.

I know when he was mentioned before several peeps said it was true about him and Harry Styles, journalists and their families both said it.
The Metro newspaper once literally described Grimshaw as Styles' "lover".

He shagged Harry Styles when Harry was 16 and he was 28/29. Not illegal, but a bit predatory, and all covered up by Caroline Flack, who had to put up with abuse from One Direction fans for years.
The thing is, Flack was even older than Grimshaw, so if we assume that both did actually shag Styles, then arguably she was the worse one.

And Flack's liking of guys who might be a bit too young was one of the rumours about the reasons for the incident with her partner that ended up leading to her suicide.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.