Secret Celeb Gossip #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm maybe going to be slightly against the grain here, but I try my best to understand the many sexual orientations there seem to be. But I really disagree with people having to come out, if I went for a job in an office they couldn't ask me my sexual orientation, it's my business, & I get the role model example but why should anyone have to announce their sexual preference to the world?. You don't meet new friends & say hi I'm marvel & I'm gay/straight etc.. let people live their best lives, I hate that Gareth Thomas had to come out because of the papers, it really grates that anyone should be forced into something.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I remember rylan did a few emergency covers on this morning. He was really really good, they did a phone in on depression I think, and he came across really well. My view of him changed completely he seemed really lovely and genuine he was worth so much more than the showbiz section.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I'm maybe going to be slightly against the grain here, but I try my best to understand the many sexual orientations there seem to be. But I really disagree with people having to come out, if I went for a job in an office they couldn't ask me my sexual orientation, it's my business, & I get the role model example but why should anyone have to announce their sexual preference to the world?. You don't meet new friends & say hi I'm marvel & I'm gay/straight etc.. let people live their best lives, I hate that Gareth Thomas had to come out because of the papers, it really grates that anyone should be forced into something.
I understand what your saying but I think it’s the public figures going to great lengths to portray themselves as straight that people are referring to in general.

Reactions: 12
I remember rylan did a few emergency covers on this morning. He was really really good, they did a phone in on depression I think, and he came across really well. My view of him changed completely he seemed really lovely and genuine he was worth so much more than the showbiz section.
I wasn't keen on him until I saw him on Celebrity Masterchef

Reactions: 8
I agree I think he’s fantastic at presenting. Couldn’t stand him on X factor but he’s a natural on tv and I’m glad he’s doing well.

Reactions: 35
Rylan is absolutely brilliant! Did you see a few days ago he tweeted about the ‘low’ ratings for ready, steady, cook? He just comes across as a really down to earth guy and the reason he seems to be on everything at the moment is because celebs/GP/execs genuinely love him.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I understand what your saying but I think it’s the public figures going to great lengths to portray themselves as straight that people are referring to in general.
Yes so we are back to the Schofe and his questionable reveal which we know was due to the fact that he was about to be 'outed'. To make your fortune and reputation from middle-aged ladies fancying you whilst not fancying said ladies in the least is disingenuous and frankly taking the piss out of your viewers. Then you think back to interviews where he too the high ground and realise just how really awful and wrong it was.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes so we are back to the Schofe and his questionable reveal which we know was due to the fact that he was about to be 'outed'. To make your fortune and reputation from middle-aged ladies fancying you whilst not fancying said ladies in the least is disingenuous and frankly taking the piss out of your viewers. Then you think back to interviews where he too the high ground and realise just how really awful and wrong it was.
Exactly it’s so disingenuous. No matter your sexuality, character, personality e.t.c If you want to have a private life by all means have a private life but don’t parade a fake relationship/persona for the sake of public opinion.

Reactions: 12
Exactly it’s so disingenuous. No matter your sexuality, character, personality e.t.c If you want to have a private life by all means have a private life but don’t parade a fake relationship/persona for the sake of public opinion.
I felt so sorry for his wife - but then she obviously knew and Holly knew and even Joan Collins knew and he kept on being rewarded for living a lie. I really dislike him and avoid any program he is in. However, I do like Rylan and Ruth and Eamonn.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Yes, that was the rumour. Possibly mostly due to the song "Never Be The Same Again", which is - in the absence of any concrete proof - the gayest song ever by artists that claim to be straight.
I forgot they did that song together.

Reactions: 5
I felt so sorry for his wife - but then she obviously knew and Holly knew and even Joan Collins knew and he kept on being rewarded for living a lie. I really dislike him and avoid any program he is in. However, I do like Rylan and Ruth and Eamonn.
Do you think she really knew? I wonder if she heard the rumours, but if your married to the man, have children with the man. Youve got evidence he’s straight vs rumour he’s gay.

I had a boyfriend years ago who everyone was shocked he wasn’t gay. He just came across like that, he’s married with children now.

Reactions: 4
Me too. He was really camp. But thinking back I think he had a bit of a fetish going on as I recall he stole my knickers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Me too. He was really camp. But thinking back I think he had a bit of a fetish going on as I recall he stole my knickers
I got proper brain freeze there thinking Philip Schofield robbed your knickers 🤣

I haven’t read his threads or really followed the story but obviously I am well aware that he came out as Gay on television and was applauded in the media for doing so. 🙄 His wife and children may have supported him in public but I doubt the revelation was easy to accept. I would really hate for a child of mine to live a lie for so long, I really feel if someone suppresses their own sexuality they themselves may be homophobic and are unwilling to accept themselves. I would much rather a happy child than a miserable one who struggles to love themselves.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think she really knew? I wonder if she heard the rumours, but if your married to the man, have children with the man. Youve got evidence he’s straight vs rumour he’s gay.

I had a boyfriend years ago who everyone was shocked he wasn’t gay. He just came across like that, he’s married with children now.
Allegedly everyone including his wife have known for sometime. He’s only made it official because he had too.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I got proper brain freeze there thinking Philip Schofield robbed your knickers 🤣

I haven’t read his threads or really followed the story but obviously I am well aware that he came out as Gay on television and was applauded in the media for doing so. 🙄 His wife and children may have supported him in public but I doubt the revelation was easy to accept. I would really hate for a child of mine to live a lie for so long, I really feel if someone suppresses their own sexuality they themselves may be homophobic and are unwilling to accept themselves. I would much rather a happy child than a miserable one who struggles to love themselves.
But he didn't suppress his sexuality - he was carrying on with a very young bloke. He just suppressed the fact of it so he could earn as much as possible as a housewive's favourite. That is a whole kettle of arrogance. He only 'outed' himself as he was gonna be outed by a Sunday red top who had pics of him going in and out of his London bolt hole with a certain young man who was employed by This Morning on Philip's say so.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
But he didn't suppress his sexuality - he was carrying on with a very young bloke. He just suppressed the fact of it so he could earn as much as possible as a housewive's favourite. That is a whole kettle of arrogance. He only 'outed' himself as he was gonna be outed by a Sunday red top who had pics of him going in and out of his London bolt hole with a certain young man who was employed by This Morning on Philip's say so.
Eugh that’s all levels of sleaze. So he has always had homosexual relationships with his wife’s consent? Sorry if this is old news I’m just late to the party.

Reactions: 9
Human sexuality¹ are infinitely complicated, and don't have to make sense to anyone other than the person themselves. They're valid even if they make no sense to other people. If a man wants to say he's "straight but I like to be fucked by men" or a woman wants to say she's "straight with a fetish for big boobs", to use two examples I've actually heard, then that's up to them.

And no one should have to come out, but they should also feel like they can if they want. On a personal level I've never been that bothered by telling people things like that², but not everyone feels the same way. As far as celebrities go, it's a little bit different, really. If someone is genuinely private and says nothing about their private life, then yeah, leaving them alone is probably the best bet (although, to be honest, speculation about it is still okay, as long as it doesn't descend into stalkerish behaviour). When you get into either bearding or outright hypocrisy, then that's a whole different matter. Stalkerish behaviour is still wrong though.

¹And, indeed, gender expression.

²I always joke that it's a coin toss whether I tell people I'm bisexual or have Asperger's Syndrome first lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen Ronan Farrow ?Facially Frank Sinatra's living image. They've all denied it but it's so obvious- he's more like Frank than Frank Sinatra Jnr !
Exactly. There’s no way rat faced pedalo Woody Allen sired him. He’s a very handsome bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've met him: lovely man. My mum lives near his mum and says she's known to be a nice person. I think he's been brought up well.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.