Secret Celeb Gossip #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what’s going on with gemma collins? does she have her own thread? i don’t know where the whole “dive gc” came from, apparently she wants to retire it when she has children. why are people so fascinated by her???? does she have a katie price deal with the tabloids?????

so many questions 👀
I can't believe ANYONE has time for someone who refers to themselves in the third person. The 'GC' seemed made up to account for all her horrible behaviour 'it wasn't me'. If anyone I knew tried pulling that tit with me id tell them to get professional help. How the hell does she command so much respect based on nothing? Mystery

Reactions: 21
Does she command respect though? She's a laughing stock. Her clothes line is hideous. She isn't a good role model for anyone. That mysterious 3 stone she seems to lose and gain every year is getting tiresome, particularly as she doesn't ever look any different.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does she command respect though? She's a laughing stock. Her clothes line is hideous. She isn't a good role model for anyone. That mysterious 3 stone she seems to lose and gain every year is getting tiresome, particularly as she doesn't ever look any different.
Not from me but I'm baffled that there seems to be an appetite for her, appearing on Life Stories, popping up on every show going. She's presented as a loveable character but is rude, bad value for money because she can't stick at anything and a major BS peddler because half of what she says are clearly lies.
And yes that mysterious 3 stone weight loss is a joke! To anyone with working eyeballs

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Was it really a random loon or GC herself, trying to whip up some interest? I've seen plenty of posed for photos of the woman in her underwear or swimwear so she's not shy about showing off her body.

If it was some creepy guy from her past, then he needs to read up on the Malicious Communications Act and start thinking about his prison visitors list ;)
It was a random, who she had some dealings with and he was trying to make it on insta. He hadn't been involved with her in that sense, I believe she had given him an old phone and these images were allegedly on it. He was skirting very close to the wind and yes the police should definitely have been informed. It was all quite mad and followed her father being admitted to hospital with covid, iirc thats what this guy was furious about and prompted him "calling her out".

Reactions: 6
It was a random, who she had some dealings with and he was trying to make it on insta. He hadn't been involved with her in that sense, I believe she had given him an old phone and these images were allegedly on it. He was skirting very close to the wind and yes the police should definitely have been informed. It was all quite mad and followed her father being admitted to hospital with covid, iirc thats what this guy was furious about and prompted him "calling her out".
The guy was cross because her dad became unwell with Covid? Or did he think she was fibbing about his illness for attention? Kind of Munchausen's by Proxy?

Reactions: 3
The guy was cross because her dad became unwell with Covid? Or did he think she was fibbing about his illness for attention? Kind of Munchausen's by Proxy?
He called her and a few other influencers liars. It got quite murky and I wasn't sure if he was a covid denier or what? There was speculation that her father wasn't ill and that the government was paying influencers to "promote coronavirus " That thread was a wild ride for a few days, GC is bad but this guy was looped. It was Christmas I was on baileys for most of it, this is my hazy recollection.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He called her and a few other influencers liars. It got quite murky and I wasn't sure if he was a covid denier or what? There was speculation that her father wasn't ill and that the government was paying influencers to "promote coronavirus " That thread was a wild ride for a few days, GC is bad but this guy was looped. It was Christmas I was on baileys for most of it, this is my hazy recollection.
I'd forgotten about him! I watched his video rant about Gemma Collins. I didn't realise he had posted stuff on here as well.

Reactions: 2
I'd forgotten about him! I watched his video rant about Gemma Collins. I didn't realise he had posted stuff on here as well.
No, he didn't. I probably didn't word my post very well, sorry for the confusion. He was discussed at length on her thread.

Reactions: 5
Any goss on oasis? I think the feud is over exagerated. All for show maybe
I met Liam after Oasis played what was then the Rose Bowl in Southampton in 2005. I worked at the time for the Hotel du Vin group and was often called upon to speak to VIPs. Both brothers were meant to stay after the gig but Noel went home as by then the boys were not speaking. The following day I spent a couple of hours with Liam in the hotel bar and found him charming and friendly and nothing like the persona you see in public.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Any goss on oasis? I think the feud is over exagerated. All for show maybe
I think they had a bad relationship with their dad and he was abusive to their mum. IIRC Noel said something like Liam was starting to remind him of his dad ☹

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the stories Charlotte Crosby put on insta about Gemma Collins I was surprised but she removed them but they said how rude she is!

Reactions: 7
I met Liam after Oasis played what was then the Rose Bowl in Southampton in 2005. I worked at the time for the Hotel du Vin group and was often called upon to speak to VIPs. Both brothers were meant to stay after the gig but Noel went home as by then the boys were not speaking. The following day I spent a couple of hours with Liam in the hotel bar and found him charming and friendly and nothing like the persona you see in public.
I've heard this too before. I wonder if they are just massive dicks once they have a few drinks in them? Cant handle their drink those Gallaghers 😄

Reactions: 4
Is anyone watching Framing Britney Spears? God it’s so sad the way she was treated by peers.

Reactions: 22
It’s really awful. Poor girl.
I think the worst part of the documentary for me was when she was pregnant with her second child, had her one year old on her lap and trying to escape hundreds of paps outside a cafe. And no one helped her.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.