Secret Celeb Gossip #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to add on the Dan Wootton accusations from Andrew Brady. Yesterday I noticed that one of Caroline Flack’s friends, the chef Gizzi Erskine made a rather cryptic comment at the end of an anniversary tribute post. “Power to her family and friends for this next bit”. I did wonder if something was about to come out. Is this it?
I read it more as power to them for the next few days as the anniversary of her death approaches. Could be wrong though 🤔

Reactions: 25
Eesh just caught up on Andrew Brady’s stories.. I think he needs help, he clearly isn’t dealing with it all too well. Maybe partly due to the guilt of knowing he released the NDA forms.. not sure he’s going about it in the right way.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Eesh just caught up on Andrew Brady’s stories.. I think he needs help, he clearly isn’t dealing with it all too well. Maybe partly due to the guilt of knowing he released the NDA forms.. not sure he’s going about it in the right way.
Did the NDA forms mention that Caroline attacked him?

Reactions: 4
Did the NDA forms mention that Caroline attacked him?
Just jumping on here because I searched for Andrews name to see if he was being discussed !

Andrew made many statements alluding to the fact that he was domestically abused caroline and that he moved to Australia for a fresh start. He was part of the problem that he is now raging on about.

He seems very troubled

Reactions: 15
His Instagram is very unsettling. He seems very angry and upset. Which is understandable. Grief is very complex and can take years to show it's full effects and toll on a person. But he wants to fight Dan now and he is saying doesn't care if he goes to prison like what!?!

Reactions: 14
A lot of Caroline's friends seemed to be on the outs with her before she died.The guilt they must feel,not that they should feel guilty,it just seems like they do.
I think it seems like that because the media focused on particular people. That and whilst I'm sure people were in touch as much as they could be, not everyone can drop everything and immediately be there in person. Even if they want to.

I think there will be guilt. In my experience there is always guilt, even if that guilt is misplaced. Suicide leads to so many what ifs and "if I'd just done X, Y, Z".

She obviously had a lot of friends. Real friends who cared about her and cherished the friendship. It's just not always enough. It's all very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I love Oasis, especially Liam but even I must admit he's a dick. I don't think the fallout was for publicity, I believe they genuinely loathe one another. Its quite sad in a way, especially for the mum.
The Halifax Ad song is brilliant. I thought it was Oasis but had to google. :p

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I met Liam years ago . Such an hole . Hopefully he matured over the years but he was so rude and a big grump . Looked like he needed a good wash aswell
I’ve heard these stories about him quite a lot. I personally can’t stand him or Noel. Full of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not sure if this is the right thread but has anyone heard any info on Michael Barrymore?
I remember watching the C4 documentary and him dropping out of DOI.Saw a article on the father Mr Lubbock.My heart always goes out to him.

Reactions: 9
His Instagram is very unsettling. He seems very angry and upset. Which is understandable. Grief is very complex and can take years to show it's full effects and toll on a person. But he wants to fight Dan now and he is saying doesn't care if he goes to prison like what!?!
He seems to be getting worse 😱 it’s worrying . I read his huge essay well skim read and he had some bang on points but now he’s gone off on one . I don’t know much about him

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
He seems to be getting worse 😱 it’s worrying . I read his huge essay well skim read and he had some bang on points but now he’s gone off on one . I don’t know much about him
He was on the apprentice and then got to go on the winter celebrity big brother. I don't know what deal is worked between the BBC and channel 4 because someone from the apprentice always shows up on cbb after the apprentice has finished airing. He seemed like a nice enough lad on cbb had a great friendship with courtney act. He met Caroline after that and I guess he was running Celeb circles at the time. I've followed him since the apprentice. He was in Australia after the break up with Caroline and was leading a very very normal life. And now he seems to be just extremely upset and having a public meltdown.

Not sure if this is the right thread but has anyone heard any info on Michael Barrymore?
I remember watching the C4 documentary and him dropping out of DOI.Saw a article on the father Mr Lubbock.My heart always goes out to him.
@MaryX82 if you read the thread before this quite a lot of discussion about Barrymore

Reactions: 7
He was on the apprentice and then got to go on the winter celebrity big brother. I don't know what deal is worked between the BBC and channel 4 because someone from the apprentice always shows up on cbb after the apprentice has finished airing. He seemed like a nice enough lad on cbb had a great friendship with courtney act. He met Caroline after that and I guess he was running Celeb circles at the time. I've followed him since the apprentice. He was in Australia after the break up with Caroline and was leading a very very normal life. And now he seems to be just extremely upset and having a public meltdown.
I’ve just read / realised he is an ex not the one who was with her etc not that stops him grieving , everyone is worried on his grid posts

I’ve just read / realised he is an ex not the one who was with her etc not that stops him grieving , everyone is worried on his grid posts
Ya they were engaged and everything. He didn't say a huge amount last year when she passed away. But from what he said he was devastated

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The press hounded him and Caroline when they were together. I always liked him.

He came out 2019 December (ish) after the stuff with Caroline and Lewis and made a big statement how he had to move to Australia to escape a toxic situation and that his 2018 had unfortunately become someone's 2019 ( strongly alluding to the fact that Caroline has displayed violence towards him too)
Have a Google search and you'll find articles on it.

Now all of a sudden this has come out of no where and she was the love of his life

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.