Secret Celeb Gossip #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just talking to my friend about It’s A Sin - her brother moved to London in the 80s/90s and is gay. She says he saw Ross Kemp out a lot and is in the closet. Any truth in this?!

Reactions: 34
Here you all are! I’ve been worried sick. Missed the first couple of days.

That is nice news about Rose Leslie. My daughter and I met her at one of her friend’s book signings. She’d turned up for moral support. She was lovely and didn’t mind we didn’t know her. I love The Good Fight so wish I’d got a photo. Rose and her author friend offered but my then 12 year old declined, being too shy. My daughter is a redhead and Rose made a small fuss of her over that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He has also said that Dan is a sexual predator, but I don't think he has given any details.
If it was anyone else, the tabloids would be all over this, true or not. They protect their own

Here you all are! I’ve been worried sick. Missed the first couple of days.

That is nice news about Rose Leslie. My daughter and I met her at one of her friend’s book signings. She’d turned up for moral support. She was lovely and didn’t mind we didn’t know her. I love The Good Fight so wish I’d got a photo. Rose and her author friend offered but my then 12 year old declined, being too shy. My daughter is a redhead and Rose made a small fuss of her over that.
Ahh they seem like such a nice couple. Nice news

• Heart
Reactions: 2
K

I have heard rumours about Kemp before
I heard that his former wife Rebekah Brooks, the phone tapping NOTW skank, ended their marriage after finding him in bed with a man. That was on Digital Spy though, and possibly the figment of someone's vivid imagination - or wishful thinking perhaps?

Reactions: 22
I heard that his former wife Rebekah Brooks, the phone tapping NOTW skank, ended their marriage after finding him in bed with a man. That was on Digital Spy though, and possibly the figment of someone's vivid imagination - or wishful thinking perhaps?
Ive heard that one too.

Reactions: 9
I just remembered the "which celebrities are secretly gay" thread on Digital Spy, before it got closed lol

Reactions: 6
Anyone remember or follow Amy Willerton, I know not exactly celeb news, I don't why I follow her :sneaky:
Anyway she has just started an only fans, it doesn't gel with her nice girl next door image.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just remembered the "which celebrities are secretly gay" thread on Digital Spy, before it got closed lol
Fred the weatherman got outed on that thread - released from prison in December 2019 for sex offences against two schoolboys. It would have been better all round if he'd just been gay.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
That's what I heard as well, and that he and Gordon Ramsey had been caught "at it".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.