Secret Celeb Gossip #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also recently watched Leaving Neverland, Culkin has to be in denial right? I don’t believe someone would make that stuff up.

Reactions: 23
Reactions: 11
His Instagram is very unsettling. He seems very angry and upset. Which is understandable. Grief is very complex and can take years to show it's full effects and toll on a person. But he wants to fight Dan now and he is saying doesn't care if he goes to prison like what!?!
What has dan done please, I’m a bit lost

Reactions: 3
Amanda Holden celebrates her fiftieth birthday with a modest little photoshoot....

I don’t think she’ll corrupt anyone by straddling said cake, or whatever. However, surely anybody that was curious to see the few centimetres of her not re eased on BGT, or other “saucy photo shoots” will have had enough by now? Someone buy her a soduko book or something. Woman needs a hobby or pastime.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the worst part of the documentary for me was when she was pregnant with her second child, had her one year old on her lap and trying to escape hundreds of paps outside a cafe. And no one helped her.
That was horrific.

Reactions: 5
I can't remember his name, sorry.
I think I remember now, Hugo McQueenie? I’m sure he was outing a few ‘celebs’ about stuff, definitely GC and her mate Dawn Ward. His page and stories seemed to be completely random. His page was taken down when he had about 30k of followers, then he re-emerged with 10k and then promptly vanished!

Reactions: 8
What has dan done please, I’m a bit lost
Andrew Brady believes that Dan and people like him that work for the sun, DM, news of the world those kinda papers where a contributing factor to Carolines death. More specifically Dan as he is a journalist and he is an editor for the sun. Andrew is targeting him specifically because of some of the head lines over the years about Caroline. But Andrew I personally believe is going about it all in the wrong way. He is tarnishing his own reputation. unfortunately no one seems to be taking his aggressive comments seriously about this Dan guy.

Reactions: 9
I think I remember now, Hugo McQueenie? I’m sure he was outing a few ‘celebs’ about stuff, definitely GC and her mate Dawn Ward. His page and stories seemed to be completely random. His page was taken down when he had about 30k of followers, then he re-emerged with 10k and then promptly vanished!
@hugomcqueenie he's there, but shadow banned. 116k followers.

Reactions: 6
Andrew Brady believes that Dan and people like him that work for the sun, DM, news of the world those kinda papers where a contributing factor to Carolines death. More specifically Dan as he is a journalist and he is an editor for the sun. Andrew is targeting him specifically because of some of the head lines over the years about Caroline. But Andrew I personally believe is going about it all in the wrong way. He is tarnishing his own reputation. unfortunately no one seems to be taking his aggressive comments seriously about this Dan guy.
He has also said that Dan is a sexual predator, but I don't think he has given any details.

Reactions: 6
I think the worst part of the documentary for me was when she was pregnant with her second child, had her one year old on her lap and trying to escape hundreds of paps outside a cafe. And no one helped her.
Yes. And she had to do that interview while pregnant
After Caroline’s death he stated that Dan tried make out he was on her side and friends with her when alive.
Apparently during strictly they were going to do a story about a family member of hers but Dan / her management offered to drop it and run a story on Caroline in place of the family story. I can’t remember what story came out about her when she was on strictly but she done it to protect her family and was pretty much blackmailed by Dan as he would have ran the other family story.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.