Secret Celeb Gossip #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like Anne. Let's not forget this olden but golden clip of Peter Sissons.. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Thank you for saying this
Yes. It is all very misguided. Death is the end. Being dead won't allow you to see if you made any difference with your actions. Being alive and getting better, changing your life you have a chance to see that difference or realise that life is a bleeping good option.

Reactions: 22
Yes that is why I was surprised when I saw her, maybe she needs a top up - not saying that bitchily because my friend has had more than one.
I read an article about her taking over from Countdown. And I'm sure it included a quote from Anne saying she hasn't got time for another facelift so the face she has will have to do.

So presumably she is due another.

Also, I think she'll be a great host for Countdown. I've always liked Anne as a presenter.

Reactions: 5
I remember reading an interview with a journalist once who explained that our press laws are apparently some of the strictest in the world. Nothing can be printed if it doesn't fall into specific categories. Clearly, Simon Cowell being ill is not in the public interest so the tabloids hover like hyenas instead.

Reactions: 11
I remember reading an interview with a journalist once who explained that our press laws are apparently some of the strictest in the world. Nothing can be printed if it doesn't fall into specific categories. Clearly, Simon Cowell being ill is not in the public interest so the tabloids hover like hyenas instead.
Yip, its been a while since I was on the Holly Willoughby thread but the daily mail posted a number of articles about her with the word Cheated in capitals in an otherwise bland headline.They like to hint heavily at things, it must make the celebs sweat profusely. Its quite a crappy thing to do though especially if its around illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well if he is ill it is none of our business - he doesn't affect my life in the slightest. He can obviously afford the best treatment and he has sensibly taken quite a lot of time out recently both before and after his broken spine injury. I can't see any justification for paps to stalk him particularly when he is with his son.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
what’s going on with gemma collins? does she have her own thread? i don’t know where the whole “dive gc” came from, apparently she wants to retire it when she has children. why are people so fascinated by her???? does she have a katie price deal with the tabloids?????

so many questions 👀

Reactions: 15
what’s going on with gemma collins? does she have her own thread? i don’t know where the whole “dive gc” came from, apparently she wants to retire it when she has children. why are people so fascinated by her???? does she have a katie price deal with the tabloids?????

so many questions 👀
She needs to get a wiggle on if she wants kids, isn't she nearly 40?

• Angry
Reactions: 7

so many questions 👀
She has a thread, it was entertaining for a little while because some loon tried to expose her but then it got very weird and uncomfortable. He threatened to post intimate videos and pictures of her which obviously is a big no no!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She has a thread, it was entertaining for a little while because some loon tried to expose her but then it got very weird and uncomfortable. He threatened to post intimate videos and pictures of her which obviously is a big no no!
bloody hell!!!! that’s awful. maybe i’d better not open a can of worms by posting about her...

Reactions: 4
bloody hell!!!! that’s awful. maybe i’d better not open a can of worms by posting about her...
He isn't on my radar anymore but her thread is still active, think its just piers Morgan life story talk and usual GC antics now so you should be safe

Reactions: 1
She admitted that she lied about having a sex tape though so maybe she was trolling us?

Reactions: 2
Was it really a random loon or GC herself, trying to whip up some interest? I've seen plenty of posed for photos of the woman in her underwear or swimwear so she's not shy about showing off her body.

If it was some creepy guy from her past, then he needs to read up on the Malicious Communications Act and start thinking about his prison visitors list ;)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.