Secret Celeb Gossip #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, the big 4-0!
Quick recap - Faecal matter in a hairdryer. Sniffing celebs, Laurence and Duff smell gorge Johnny not so much. Tom is history, wish Saville was too_Oh, and I still hate Bob Dylan’s voice......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Any goss on oasis? I think the feud is over exagerated. All for show maybe

Reactions: 12
Any goss on oasis? I think the feud is over exagerated. All for show maybe
I met Liam years ago . Such an hole . Hopefully he matured over the years but he was so rude and a big grump . Looked like he needed a good wash aswell

Reactions: 17
I wish MM would come back. I do miss her tales of celeb shagging and other filth. Not including HWSNBN though! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I met Liam years ago . Such an hole . Hopefully he matured over the years but he was so rude and a big grump . Looked like he needed a good wash aswell
He came across like that on Jonathan Ross a little while ago. Do we think it’s all the drugs that’s made him the way he is? I forget is it Liam or Noel who’s the rudest?

Reactions: 7
He came across like that on Jonathan Ross a little while ago. Do we think it’s all the drugs that’s made him the way he is? I forget is it Liam or Noel who’s the rudest?
I get the feeling they were arseholes even before they were famous

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I love Oasis, especially Liam but even I must admit he's a dick. I don't think the fallout was for publicity, I believe they genuinely loathe one another. Its quite sad in a way, especially for the mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just to add on the Dan Wootton accusations from Andrew Brady. Yesterday I noticed that one of Caroline Flack’s friends, the chef Gizzi Erskine made a rather cryptic comment at the end of an anniversary tribute post. “Power to her family and friends for this next bit”. I did wonder if something was about to come out. Is this it?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Andrew Brady's latest stories are a bit worrying he seems like he's unravelling

• Sad
Reactions: 17
A lot of Caroline's friends seemed to be on the outs with her before she died.The guilt they must feel,not that they should feel guilty,it just seems like they do.

Reactions: 19
Oh! Thats difficult to watch/listen to. I don't know this chap but I really hope he's ok.
Looks like he’s in distress and driving. He needs to pull over before he causes an accident.
The Caroline Flack story has always confused me. I don’t see why she had so much support when she abused her partners?

A lot of Caroline's friends seemed to be on the outs with her before she died.The guilt they must feel,not that they should feel guilty,it just seems like they do.
Really, anyone in the public eye? I thought she had a really close friendship circle.

Reactions: 15
I saw Nigella Lawson in Waitrose near her home in Central London. She was dressed head to toe in black and on her mobile to avoid fans i suppose. Much smaller in real life too.

Reactions: 20
Andrew Brady's latest stories are a bit worrying he seems like he's unravelling
Completely agree. I find him a difficult one. He’s clearly very upset but I can’t help feel that he’s upset with himself as much as everyone else. Let’s not forget he put out on social media that Caroline flack abused him when the story broke of flack and Lewis. He added a lot of fuel to the fire on those stories printed about her. It was only once she died he took it all back. He seems a very damaged person.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.