Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MunHun

VIP Member
Wow ive never heard that before. Ive seen he apparently smirked at Stevie at an awards do and she then used that as a reason to kick him out.

Its such a shame he is no longer there as he is such a big part of Fleetwood Mac, and i was glad i got to see them with both him and Christine Mcvee
He lays hands on women.

Reactions: 2

Lucymyers

VIP Member
If I got given the number of gaffs they’ve got, with some palaces having 600 rooms, etc, I could “get on” with
Jim Davidson, Katie Hopkins and Sharon Osbourne. And I fucking hate them.

Brooklyn is named after the place he was conceived wasn’t he? I wonder if the daughter is called behind the bins at the back of a nightclub.?
No hes named after where she was when she found out she was preg

Have also served Prince Andrew at a function he was speaking at. He at least acknowledged I was the waitress and said his please and thank yous, which believe it or not many normal folk seem to forget!
[/QU
You must have been very young and pretty, he’s well known as a pig of a man, even without his non dry.

Really surprised the FBI have a file on Mountbatten. Wouldn't have thought he was on anyone in the US's radar.
He was a massive security risk.
Ben Kingsley is into very young girls . He groomed one from a very young age (who I knew) it was an open secret in the school and the Home Counties town she lived I The relationship lasted a very long time and became very open as she got older
How old was she, or rather young?
Never liked him the most conceited pompous actor I’ve ever heard speak.

Who’s “Rainbow” the only one I know had Bungle and Zippy etc?
Are they well known?

Omg just remember I met Ian Wright when he opened our schools sports hall.Only thing I can remember was he was so short.Bunked school the same afternoon so didn’t stick around to see what he had to say 🤣
He dresses very well though.
He’s great with fans.

Last edited:
I get ponce when I type in n. once. Autocorrect? Anyone else get this.?
When I was growing up a ponce was a freeloader. I don’t know it was used as a homophobic slur. I thought it had died out,
I misread the term as n which is a term for a rap-ist isn’t it? I didn’t realise it was ponce. I knew they meant p e d o though. (Really hope no one thought we were being homophobic). It puts in pedalo if you try to type that word. Should just star it out or something.

Robinson‘s no doubt scripted barbs weren’t that bad. Look up her performances as guest and host on Have I Got News For You and she is no witty raconteur.
Far crueller things have been said by Craig on Strictly, Jason on DOI and just about anyone who has ever sat on the XFactor panel yet they are regarded as pantomime villains which is all Anne is.
I’d readily agree to that Gardener, he likened a Sharon Davies to a turd, but I’d don’t think Craig is that bad. I think Gardener was misogynist in his barbs.
too.
Even though I’ve seen Anne call people fat, badly dressed etc, I don’t think that’s equivalent. Also, call me old fashioned but if a like picks on women not so much men, it’s a bit cowardly. Apparently he kept out of the way of husbands after insulting their wives.

L3moning

VIP Member
I love Fairy tale of New York and kind of rolled my eyes about the change in words.

But the fact is, we're 30yrs down the line and the word is no longer acceptable so it needs to go.

I do think it's a wee bit sad because Kirsty isn't here to record it, but I'm pretty sure it's the sort of thing she would have agreed with.

However - why is it still acceptable to call a woman a slut?
Most radio stations blank out the word "Slut" as well now.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I wonder is it ongoing 🤔

I also remember the buzz about him, Ali and Helena Christensen being a throuple for a while, but that it was more ali and Helena than Bono. Found pictorial "evidence"
The look off their face in the second pic!

Did Helena go to her wedding? I know Bono did...

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
I think you mean "ponce", since (now days at least) "ponce" doesn't mean that.

As to the question, I don't think it's as common as people think, but it's also probably more common than people would hope.
Yes, I mean it as in, shouldn’t be near children. Not, the other derogatory term. (Sorry to anyone if it wasn’t clear)

Well, you clearly haven’t seen shit in a carton then, it doesn’t form those neat little balls for one thing.
Having been a nurse and a mum, I have seen, and smelt, much, much shit.

I have never seen shit in a carton though. I’m imagining those white American Chinese takeaway cartons. Is that the type you are referring to?

• Haha

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member

New thread, folks

Reactions: 1

glasgow27

VIP Member
Is Kim Woodburn really like that or is it all an act for TV?

I can't tell but her falling out with Aggie would suggest she's genuinely mental.
Kim and Aggie seemed like polar opposites. I guess having to go around the country and film several series of How Clean with someone you don't particularly like took it's toll hence why they ended up having a rather nasty fall out.

Pixie06

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Ulrika Jonsson on Insta? I respect her for not going down the botox and implant road, I have to say. She does look like a woman her age. But holy crap, she is so depressing and seems so bitter and lonely. She calls her children the 'ungratefuls' which I find really sad (for them).
I'm sure she's had botox recently, she looked smooth skinned recently on something (Loose Women?) compared to her photo she posted last year.