Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
If true, it's an absolute outrage that she was forced into having an abortion, especially a late one. It should be illegal. The types who campaign about "my body my choice" never seem to mention these scenarios. If the woman is coerced or threatened with her life being wrecked, it's not her choice.
Why on earth should ‘late’ (and what does ‘late’ mean - a medical abortion is anything under 12 weeks so are you referring to surgical abortions? ) termination be illegal?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

James.P.Sullivan

She has a thread, it was entertaining for a little while because some loon tried to expose her but then it got very weird and uncomfortable. He threatened to post intimate videos and pictures of her which obviously is a big no no!
She admitted that she lied about having a sex tape though so maybe she was trolling us?

“jailhouse Rock” always baffles me. It quotes one of the inmates telling Elvis in the song “you’re the prettiest little thing I ever did see” I’m paraphrasing. Now for some that would be a thrilling diversion from rock-breaking, but for others a great cause for concern.
How on earth did they get away with it then in the 50s? We’re they so naive nobody picked up on it?

• Wow

lalalanded

VIP Member
Yes! I follow her too and think exactly the same. I think she looks fantastic (because she's not had any work - she looks like a 50 something woman SHOULD look, wrinkles & all!) - she's no minger though so that helps 🤣 but i also agree with what you say re the kids. It's really sad & disrespectful - I imagine if you brought it up with her she would laugh it off as ironic, a joke, of course she doesn't mean it etc etc but if I was one of her kids i'd secretly find that so upsetting. And if they ARE that ungrateful, perhaps she should look at her parenting & ask herself why?! surely it's her job to make sure they aren't all arseholes!
On the whole I like her though, as she seems normal & flawed & not trying to show everything as perfect.
I agree, if your kids aren't very nice then maybe consider you had a part to play in that? She seems to have quite a fractious relationship with Bo in particular and she's left to live in lockdwon with her friend's family. I think Ulrika is uncomfortable being single and that explains some of the melancholy.

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
Coming back to Prince Philip. He was having an affair for years with the Queen’s cousin Princess Alexandra.
It’s also said that the press aren’t allowed to report a sudden announcement of a Royal death. It’s a gradual process, poorly, hospital then death. So he could be dead already for all we know
Didn’t someone say that something was being ‘practiced’ the other week at Hyde Park?

annapolly

I’m a bit confused because I thought California was in lockdown but Tiger Woods was giving golf lessons to celebrities and was really close to them? Or have they come out of lockdown?

BigMavis

VIP Member
Just seen this article about Louise Redknapp. She really looks likes she had stuff done on her face.

Cheeks and eyebrow thread lift and the usual botox.
On her insta it looks like her lips have a bit of irritation but she hasn't got noticeable fillers.

Fair brought a tear to my eye...🥲
There’s a few fruity responses I could make to that remark, but I don’t want to lower the tone.

Made for cast and crew Christmas party or something. Apologies if old news.
I liked Zippy and George but Bungle is so sodding wet.

From what I’ve learned here you would need zoom to see it
It was the breadth that was commented on.

The boy Brazier would make a lovely “Romeo”. I wonder if he can act.

Last edited:

FrostyChops

VIP Member
That means it must be true then! :D :D :D Or we both read Digital Spy...
My sister reckons it was a Popbitch blind item as well, and they are seldom wrong.
I've heard that but not from Digital Spy..not sure what that is 😂

She didn't just end their marriage though did she, wasn't he seen sporting a black eye?

• Wow

Zantezoo

VIP Member
I’ve just had a look at his Instagram, he does seem to be in a bad place. I noticed he only follows one person, loveandhonesty69, who is that? Does anyone know?
It’s his page. He said he was closing the itsandrewbrady page and using that one going forward.