Secret Celeb Gossip #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, Ellie Goulding’s chinny chin chin, Phil the Greek is clinging on for that telegram from his wife, Robbie will always be the fat dancer, someone claims they saw Shane McGowan sober -pffffft! But mainly, sleb gossip morphed into Dictionary Corner 🤷🏻‍♀️C’mon Tattlers, sort your tit out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Apparently Tiger Woods injuries includes comminuted fractures of his tibia and fibia - where the bone splinters into two or more pieces and he’s had a rod inserted in his tibia, with his foot and ankle stabilised with a combination of screws and pins. The muscles surrounding the bones were cut to relieve swelling.
Sounds like one hell of a long road to recovery!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Apparently Tiger Woods injuries includes comminuted fractures of his tibia and fibia - where the bone splinters into two or more pieces and he’s had a rod inserted in his tibia, with his foot and ankle stabilised with a combination of screws and pins. The muscles surrounding the bones were cut to relieve swelling.
I think his golfing career will be finished (I know nothing about golf maybe it's already finished??) but I really do hope it was a genuine accident and he wasn't under the influence again. Pain medication addiction is just the worst.

Reactions: 22
I think his golfing career will be finished (I know nothing about golf maybe it's already finished??) but I really do hope it was a genuine accident and he wasn't under the influence again. Pain medication addiction is just the worst.
They were hinting heavily about opioid addiction as he had issues before, has it been confirmed?
He did an interview a few days ago and comments said he looked out of it, I have to say I didn't really notice.

Reactions: 12
They were hinting heavily about opioid addiction as he had issues before, has it been confirmed?
He did an interview a few days ago and comments said he looked out of it, I have to say I didn't really notice.
Ive never really found him personable at all so would be hard to know wouldn’t it. He’s quite wooden and didn’t really engage well in interviews. The man behind the mask.

Reactions: 8
Daily Mail says he raced out of the hotel, nearly hitting another car, just before he crashed. Guess he was either late and angry, or out of it on something. He always looks sad, situations where a child is *on stage* from a young age often seem to end in disaster. Like kids who go to uni at 12, and 99% of child actors.

Reactions: 14
I haven't a clue about his personal life, but it looks like his wife and girlfriend have a good relationship?

Reactions: 1
Ouch. Doesn't sound quite as bad as, say, the NFL player Alex Smith (don't Google pictures of his leg post-surgery unless you have a very strong stomach), but still bad.

Anyone know what the story is with the birds of a feather ladies??
I just came on to ask this very thing!

The mail article seems to be blaming Pauline, but to be honest Lesley Joseph is know for being up her own backside and difficult, so I find it hard to believe. Pauline is very normal, down to Earth and isn‘t showbiz at all. Linda and Pauline have been friends since childhood so it’s very sad if impacts on their friendship.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

The mail article seems to be blaming Pauline, but to be honest Lesley Joseph is know for being up her own backside and difficult, so I find it hard to believe. Pauline is very normal, down to Earth and isn‘t showbiz at all. Linda and Pauline have been friends since childhood so it’s very sad if impacts on their friendship.
my friend went to a pantomime with Joseph in. At the end they met the cast. Everyone is was lovely apart from her, who refused to meet anyone and was really rude!

Reactions: 11
Also Pauline is a good actress and has appeared in other things, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen the other two in anything other than Birds of a Feather. Am I right in saying that Birds of a Feather was written as a vehicle for Pauline and she insisted on having Linda play her sister?

Reactions: 13

I've met Lesley Joseph - well, when I say met, she was on the same train as me. She was in cattle class, not first, and was talking very loudly on her phone so the entire carriage knew she was an actress darling and very much in demand darling, and would you be an angel and say hello to Tom (yeah, Tom) for me etc etc. Very full of herself and looked very tiny and wrinkled with lashings of make-up.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I've met Lesley Joseph - well, when I say met, she was on the same train as me. She was in cattle class, not first, and was talking very loudly on her phone so the entire carriage knew she was an actress darling and very much in demand darling, and would you be an angel and say hello to Tom (yeah, Tom) for me etc etc. Very full of herself and looked very tiny and wrinkled with lashings of make-up.
Does anyone remember when Trinny and Susannah gave her a make under? They lightened her hair and toned down the make up and it made her look 15 years younger and she hated it. Went straight back to the black hair and five pounds of make up.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also Pauline is a good actress and has appeared in other things, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen the other two in anything other than Birds of a Feather. Am I right in saying that Birds of a Feather was written as a vehicle for Pauline and she insisted on having Linda play her sister?
Pauline is the best actress and Robson has ridden on her coat tails for long enough without getting any other work. The series is old hat now and it's time to let go PQ will find more work no doubt.

Reactions: 18
Pauline is the best actress and Robson has ridden on her coat tails for long enough without getting any other work. The series is old hat now and it's time to let go PQ will find more work no doubt.
Linda is a real name dropper and also thinks she's an A lister. Serious, serious 'issues' as well. And her husband is a twit.

Pauline was amazing in The Sculptress. She was good in Broadchurch too.
She's up there with Sarah Lancashire for me - great character actress.

Reactions: 23
I see 'Steph's Packed Lunch' has been given another series. I thought the ratings were dire?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I love Pauline Quirke - she's an excellent actress. I wasn't impressed with her Lighter Life adverts though, but that's because very low calorie diet plans can cause disordered eating and mess up your metabolism for life.
Linda Robson is destined for panto once a year when theatres are open again, same with Lesley Joseph.

Reactions: 14
Who was it who was rumoured to be Lesley Joseph's girlfriend? I want to say someone like Moira Stuart, but its not her, I dont think.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.