Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalanded

VIP Member
Yeah he was very controlling, he was the one who pushed for the album Tusk- which is a good album but no where near as good as their other albums.
I was going to get that book but i never got around to it, is it worth a read?
Its a shame he is such an arsehole because i think he is amazing musician and i love some of the songs he has written- my favourite song on rumours is Never going back again.
There is so much reckoning nowadays (and rightly so) and it makes it so hard when you still admire someone's artistry. Very hard to separate the two.

Reactions: 3

Clairer86

VIP Member
Yea and I read the book by his ex Carol Ann Harris. He was very abusive to her and extremely controlling.
Yeah he was very controlling, he was the one who pushed for the album Tusk- which is a good album but no where near as good as their other albums.
I was going to get that book but i never got around to it, is it worth a read?
Its a shame he is such an arsehole because i think he is amazing musician and i love some of the songs he has written- my favourite song on rumours is Never going back again.

• Heart

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
It was a random, who she had some dealings with and he was trying to make it on insta. He hadn't been involved with her in that sense, I believe she had given him an old phone and these images were allegedly on it. He was skirting very close to the wind and yes the police should definitely have been informed. It was all quite mad and followed her father being admitted to hospital with covid, iirc thats what this guy was furious about and prompted him "calling her out".
The guy was cross because her dad became unwell with Covid? Or did he think she was fibbing about his illness for attention? Kind of Munchausen's by Proxy?

Vanillaco

VIP Member
He has also said that Dan is a sexual predator, but I don't think he has given any details.
If it was anyone else, the tabloids would be all over this, true or not. They protect their own

Here you all are! I’ve been worried sick. Missed the first couple of days.

That is nice news about Rose Leslie. My daughter and I met her at one of her friend’s book signings. She’d turned up for moral support. She was lovely and didn’t mind we didn’t know her. I love The Good Fight so wish I’d got a photo. Rose and her author friend offered but my then 12 year old declined, being too shy. My daughter is a redhead and Rose made a small fuss of her over that.
Ahh they seem like such a nice couple. Nice news

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He called her and a few other influencers liars. It got quite murky and I wasn't sure if he was a covid denier or what? There was speculation that her father wasn't ill and that the government was paying influencers to "promote coronavirus " That thread was a wild ride for a few days, GC is bad but this guy was looped. It was Christmas I was on baileys for most of it, this is my hazy recollection.
I'd forgotten about him! I watched his video rant about Gemma Collins. I didn't realise he had posted stuff on here as well.

Didn't she claim Robbie forced her into an abortion? There must be loads of tea on those Appleton sisters. Has anybody read the John Niven book Kill Your Friends ? It's set during the UK music scene in the 90s. There's a bit when the main character is at the Brits and mentions a female Brit Award winner pleasuring herself up the bum with her award. It must be based on a real story. I wonder who it was 😄
No it was the record label I think. It was late and they pressured her.

🌜🌜

Never understood that. Greg’s a babe 😍
She did the same with Niall Horan when she was with Ed Sheeran

• Sad

MunHun

VIP Member
There was a whole bunch of tweets discussing it tbat got taken down but I completely believe it! I've still got screenshots i think.
Will and Kate's whole friendship group are a rum lot from what I can gather
Can you post the SS? Would love to read them.

L3moning

VIP Member
Yes, I mean it as in, shouldn’t be near children. Not, the other derogatory term. (Sorry to anyone if it wasn’t clear)
Yeah, looks like a word filter issue, which is fair enough, but I think should be changed to just star it out, given that "ponce" can also be seen as homophobic.

L3moning

VIP Member
Well faggot is a type of meat based food I think. So maybe they meant that? My granny used to call me a wee haggis which I also think was meant to be a term of endearment....
Meatballs, mostly made with liver¹ based on the recipe I've seen. It also means a bundle of sticks, which apparently is where the meaning of "gay" came from, very indirectly (I can't remember exactly why now). In Ireland it meant "lazy" at one point, iirc, and thats how the Pogues lyric was intended (I think Shane McGowan has talked about that).

¹Not quite real brains, but close enough for some people lol

magic82

Warwick Davis is without his new glasses on Tenable today

so it looks as if he only wears them every few shows

there don't seem to be any lenses in

as I say hope he's not in pain or stress
Is it just me or does Warwick seem like he has had a stroke? I hope not as I really like him, but he seems slightly slurred in Tenable.

• Wow