Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annanuttall

VIP Member
Apparently the record label (I think it was them) pressured her to have an abortion as Melanie was also pregnant.

Gossip is that they love the white stuff. They are friends with Holly Willoughby after all.
Yeah, it was the record label as it would look bad to have two pregnant ladies.

Reactions: 1
I think their relationship is fascinating. I really enjoyed the earlier series of The Crown (which I realise is fictitious 🤣) as I didn’t know much about Elizabeth and Philip’s early days. Whatever has or hasn’t gone on with other people, they’ve done amazingly well to put up with each other for this long. There must be some genuine affection there, I can’t believe they’d be able to put up a front for so long even with their royal loyalties!
They are not exactly squashed together in all the palaces and castles!

So lads advice please , I’ve finally deleted my daily mail app (where I used to read all my silly celeb news) , because I can’t be dealing with how racist it is. Any twitter / Instagram accounts you can recommend please for breaking gossip?
Deux Moi on Instagram for sure!

FrostyChops

VIP Member
Oh god Louise, sob story .. again? Imagine how her kids feel reading about her suicidal thoughts after she left Jamie? What a knob she is.
Shes clearly realised the world doesn’t need another 46 year old hasbeen performer, and her new found freedom has just levelled out as eternal loneliness.
Just freakin move on! so cringe.

What's up with her eyes? Very dark circles.

MunHun

VIP Member
Yeah he was very controlling, he was the one who pushed for the album Tusk- which is a good album but no where near as good as their other albums.
I was going to get that book but i never got around to it, is it worth a read?
Its a shame he is such an arsehole because i think he is amazing musician and i love some of the songs he has written- my favourite song on rumours is Never going back again.
Yes I agree brilliant musician, love the music not the man. I borrowed the book from the library years ago it’s a good read and she gives a lot on insider info regarding the band, what they were like in the studio, on the road e.t.c Loads of drama. She was head over heels for him.

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
They haven't. It's 9pm start so he is free to call the contestants "fucking donkeys" to his heart's content.

And when the contestants are so bad, he can go full Hell's Kitchen shut down and scream "fuck off out of here, shut it down!".
Ahhh, I might watch it then! Lockdown hallucinations had me thinking it was an early family friendly start!

I watched him on Graham Norton, I like the colour of his hair at the mo, nice silvery tone in it.

Weak tea but Ross Kemp and Rebekah had a house near me growing up - never saw much of her (guess they were both staying and living in London a lot) but met him in a local Chinese takeaway. He was very sweet and happily signed autographs (this was years ago before everyone had a camera phone! so no photos).

Me and my mates were giggling schoolgirls and I guess its noteworthy that he didn't try it on with any of us...!
I wonder if you lived near me as they had a house where I’m from too