Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member

New thread, folks
Says ‘thread could not be found’ for me @caroleffinbaskin x

Ennasor

Ah Beyoncé, there's just no need for you to have your arse hanging out all over the place.
I don't get the obsession with her to be honest.
I saw old pictures of her on Pinterest. Her dresses were two sizes too small. Looks like she could hardly breathe or walk

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
Anyone got anything on Olly Murs?
Just after his stint on x factor, someone I know went to a local hotel to see him perform. Her friend, 17 at the time I think, went to a room with him after the show - I remember being told he is absolutely huge. I also remember him having some kind of quirk, I'll find out and update as can't completely remember
That's interesting. I heard he was more on the average size.

L3moning

VIP Member
I've never seen a penis belonging to a man from Penistone. I wonder if any celebs come from there? They are called Penistonians :D
ETA: Just googled and 3 footballers hail from there, John Stones, Marc Roberts and Chris Roberts. Never heard of any of them.
She's not a man, but the folk singer Kate Rusby is from there originally. She's more associated with Barnsley though.

misscl4

VIP Member
He is in the know!! He mixes in these circles!! What benefit is it to him to broadcast something which isn’t true! Also isn’t he a journalist works in the media!! They know what is going on! Coming from him I would tend to believe it than it was someone else!! Yet again there could be 1% possibility that it could be wrong !! I go for 99% that he is correct!!
Sorry nope, I trust my ITK and I’ll stick with what I know!

Last edited:

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
I just googled Bobby Brazier - my goodness what a stunning boy. But why the lip fillers? I know I’m an old bit but why? They look obscene!

MrsLucas

VIP Member
If I got given the number of gaffs they’ve got, with some palaces having 600 rooms, etc, I could “get on” with
Jim Davidson, Katie Hopkins and Sharon Osbourne. And I fucking hate them.

Brooklyn is named after the place he was conceived wasn’t he? I wonder if the daughter is called behind the bins at the back of a nightclub.?
Omg never heard this before. Does not surprise me.

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
I don’t dislike Kim, even though she’s a nightmare in some ways. She was a trooper in IACGMOOH. As has pointed out she’s damaged. I should think she could start an argument in an empty (if clean) house.

Not a great marketing idea though. Imagine asking for them in Tesco when they’re not on the shelf!
The looks you’d get from people who’d never heard of them.
Have em wales we’re all good with looking totally un pc. Also remember them when I was little in Yorkshire.