Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lavendergreendillydilly

Speaking of footballers. I'm reminded of my cousin in Dublin who was on in Vegas a good while back. She met an english footballer in a club at the bar and ended up ditching her mates who were not as wild or single as her, hanging out with him and sleeping with him. She didn't know anything about football so Thought his whole "I'm a famous footballer" thing was bullshit, that he was probably a lower leaguer thirsty for fame but he was gorgeous and it was Vegas so 🤷‍♀️
When she told her mates the next day they started laughing saying "yeah, right, he gave you a fake name, there's no way that was HIM" one of them googled him and was like "this wasn't him was it" aaaaand it was. Aaaaand he was on his STAG im Vegas. aaaand he continued to text her for a couple of weeks after until she blocked him because she didn't want to get mixed up with a soon to be married man.... aaaaand a month later she was in the shops and saw his face plastered all over hello magazine with his beautiful bride. His childhood sweetheart.

It's....... Theo Walcott.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 96

hypoharpy

Ulrika had an £11k facelift in 2009.She was very open about it at the time.
I like her. My only problem with her is that shes too open . The 4x4 tag annoys me intensely. Liam Gallagher has 4 children by 4 women and nobody says anything. Plus she's brought her 4 up and kept them together ( and one child has health issues).Liam hasn't -he only met one girl when she was an adult and has never met the second girl. Ulrika's children were all conceived during either marriages or relationships not as products of cheating .
More power to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I think Culkin was deliberately not molested by MJ. Culkin was the biggest child star in the world in the 90's, it was perfect for MJ to befriend him and not do anything untowards, and have this amazing, credible mouthpiece to declare MJ's innocence. Culkin was groomed in a different way.

Reactions: 65

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
When we all get out from under the cloud of this present un pleasantness, I hope peeps remember the party-throwers excessive travellers etc. They should be treated like profiteers in a war, and not supported. Fuck ‘em. Why should peeps in medicine have to risk their health for absolute arseholes.
I hope it’s the death of the influencer craze as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Cunderthunt

I think he's probably very regretful. He can't take back what he did. He's not to blame though. No one else is to blame for a person's suicide. It's good that there's no longer stigma, but the pendulum has swung too far the other way into martrydom.

Suicides are being used to promote messages, such as #BeKind, and other anti-accountability agendas. Suicides should never be weaponised to influence others, as this can actually encourage suicidal people to think that their death might mean something.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I know I’m late! But I was catching up on threads. But here’s some Rita Ora gossip!

When her and Calvin Harris were dating each other, there was a night they were at a bar/club with each other. All of a sudden she had to leave after receiving a call or a text, and with that Calvin got suspicious and had his people follow her and found out that she was going to a hotel, to meet with another man.

After that, Calvin dumped her over Twitter, he didn’t allow her to release her second album as he had produced it from the lyric writers to the album cover art. She wasn’t even allowed to sing “I will never let you down” which was to be the promo song of her upcoming second album, live after it was released, as it was Calvins song and he wouldn’t allow her to use it.

That’s why it took so long for Rita to get a second album as Calvin is also super connected to the big music players he had her blackballed from working with anyone else.

Moral of the story don’t cheat on Calvin Harris especially after he produced your album

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

petitspois

VIP Member
It’s actually quite nice to see the Daily Mail doing this to a male celeb. Usually they post pics of older women not looking the best purely to provoke comments.

Reactions: 48

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Louise has a mid life crisis imo. Unfortunately when this happened she was surrounded by people who encouraged her to ‘live her best life’ but didn’t really have her best interests at heart, or even seem to be very good at life themselves. I remember when Caroline Flack died Louise seemed so confused, in her tribute she said ‘we’d stay up for hours talking about the sort of women we wanted to be’. Caroline might have wanted to be a strong, emotionally secure independent woman who didn’t need a man and didn’t care what society thought of her, but it sadly became apparent upon her death that wasn’t the case. The others like Daisy Lowe I’m sure meant well, but they soon disappeared when the party was over.

Admitting she made a mistake thinking the grass was greener - and perhaps could have worked on the marriage instead is very brave in my opinion. Remember that the press have been waiting to punish her for having the temerity to leave him, despite the fact he’d apparently been cheating on her for decades.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Hevs75

Just reading the thread about someone meeting liam gallagher a few years ago, I met Noel Gallagher and he was lovely, was 1996 or around that time and my friend and I had been to.a gig (not Oasis) & we were walking to the tube station when she spotted this brown rolls royce at the traffic lights, she went running over to it like a loon and knocked on the window, and it was Noel and his wife Meg , they had a driver & my friend was waffling on about how much she loved oasis, I was too shy to say much other than that I was a big fan, it helped I had my oasis t shirt on. Noel got his driver to pull into the layby and spent about 15 minutes chatting away and I remember him liking my t shirt & saying thank you to us for being fans as without that he wouldn't be sitting in the back of a fucking rolls royce.(his words) His wife was nice enough. I was a huge oasis fan so meeting him albeit briefly meant a lot to 20 year old me. I think Noel & Liam just lived up to the hype that surrounded oasis, mixed with a shit load of drugs, it made headlines for the music press. I've always felt sorry for their mum being in the middle of the falling out, maybe they will reunite, who knows, they've done ok out of it all though & released some great songs during their hey day

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Lavendergreendillydilly

The thing is...people who are suicidal/depressed etc do not like to talk or open up about how they are feeling hence why there are so many unexpected suicides. I.e people commiting suicide then their families having no idea why
People who survive depression and suicide attempts often talk about their experiences and in fact, the more people that do talk about it the better because it helps to lessen the stigma.. whether you like her or think she's a head melt it's no one's place to imply that she's just whinging or looking for attention - that is exactly why people are afraid to open up about how they are feeling in the first place, because they think people won't think they're serious and just fob it off.

• Heart

Sariassong

Gavin Henson the rugby player who used to be engaged to Charlotte Church?
And another great bit of Ross Kemp tea I've jyst remembered...I knew someone who shared a car with Ross and he had the most cringe Alan Partridge-esque fake phone conversation pretending to be all laddish and tough....then his phone rang....

• Haha
  • Wow