Secret Celeb Gossip #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was in the paper bemoaning the abuse he got from the Gallagher brothers and Oasis fans and that it made him leave the country. I was scratching my head, remembering that he sent Noel Gallagher a wreath that said 'Heard your latest album, with deepest sympathy' on it, plus the singing of 'Back for Good' on a motorised toilet, and the rather barbed comments he made at Jason Orange and Gary Barlow.

Do people think this is a case of dishing out but can't take it.....
He tried to fit in with Oasis and the Brit Pop scene when he left Take That as well

Reactions: 12
He was in the paper bemoaning the abuse he got from the Gallagher brothers and Oasis fans and that it made him leave the country. I was scratching my head, remembering that he sent Noel Gallagher a wreath that said 'Heard your latest album, with deepest sympathy' on it, plus the singing of 'Back for Good' on a motorised toilet, and the rather barbed comments he made at Jason Orange and Gary Barlow.

Do people think this is a case of dishing out but can't take it.....
They also called him the fat dancer out of Take That which he said was the worst insult he has ever had thrown at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn’t know uppity was racist either. I’m now questioning everything I say
Uppity in and of itself isn't racist, but the term used to be followed by the word "n**ro" (to describe Black people who were seen to be going "beyond their social station" - essentially not being subservient to white people... stems from slavery).

This is why it's considered to be a dogwhistle racist term when used, especially in conservative media/by conservative figures. You rarely hear of non-Black people (white or otherwise) being referred to as uppity. If you google the term "uppity n**ro", you'll be able to find out more.

Word asterisked as I'm not sure if it's allowed to be used on tattle? x

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
He tried to fit in with Oasis and the Brit Pop scene when he left Take That as well
Ye he was pictured in the crowd at Glastonbury with the Gallaghers in his orange Adidas tracksuit and bleached hair. Plus him and Liam shared a love in Nicole Appleton.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh god Louise, sob story .. again? Imagine how her kids feel reading about her suicidal thoughts after she left Jamie? What a knob she is.
Shes clearly realised the world doesn’t need another 46 year old hasbeen performer, and her new found freedom has just levelled out as eternal loneliness.
Just freakin move on! so cringe.

What's up with her eyes? Very dark circles.

Reactions: 1
Ah, she who sacked her longtime band last April without warning and hired a new band for cheaper wages. Lovely person.
just what you need to happen to you if you’re in the music industry and a pandemic has just hit

• Angry
Ah, she who sacked her longtime band last April without warning and hired a new band for cheaper wages. Lovely person.
She reminds me of Geri Halliwell.Both flint eyed social climbers.Her new "posh" accent is embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
="MunHun, post: 4042203, member: 135341"]
Ye he was pictured in the crowd at Glastonbury with the Gallaghers in his orange Adidas tracksuit and bleached hair. Plus him and Liam shared a love in Nicole Appleton.
Didn't she claim Robbie forced her into an abortion? There must be loads of tea on those Appleton sisters. Has anybody read the John Niven book Kill Your Friends ? It's set during the UK music scene in the 90s. There's a bit when the main character is at the Brits and mentions a female Brit Award winner pleasuring herself up the bum with her award. It must be based on a real story. I wonder who it was 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She reminds me of Geri Halliwell.Both flint eyed social climbers.Her new "posh" accent is embarrassing.
The family she married into are extremely posh - stepmother is a therapist to VIPs. Kinda unrelated but I honestly think her wedding dress was the ugliest I have ever seen in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn't she claim Robbie forced her into an abortion? There must be loads of tea on those Appleton sisters. Has anybody read the John Niven book Kill Your Friends ? It's set during the UK music scene in the 90s. There's a bit when the main character is at the Brits and mentions a female Brit Award winner pleasuring herself up the bum with her award. It must be based on a real story. I wonder who it was 😄
Apparently the record label (I think it was them) pressured her to have an abortion as Melanie was also pregnant.

Gossip is that they love the white stuff. They are friends with Holly Willoughby after all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Apparently the record label (I think it was them) pressured her to have an abortion as Melanie was also pregnant.

Gossip is that they love the white stuff. They are friends with Holly Willoughby after all.
Ahh. Yeah the fact Holly is besties with her makes me believe the coke stories

Reactions: 5

Yeah, it was the record label as it would look bad to have two pregnant ladies.

Reactions: 1
I thought it was. I could be wrong but I think she confirmed the abortion in her autobiography.
It was definitely Robbie Williams baby she aborted but I can’t remember all the details. I just remember an interview with her years ago maybe in Smash Hits in which she said her perfect man was a mix of Robbie Williams and Liam Gallagher and then she went on to be with both of them. I never forgot that.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.