Secret Celeb Gossip #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I shouldn't laugh because obviously violence isn't funny. I think its just the way you wrote that.
His wife seemed so lovely and he really had it all.
It sounds like he's in bad shape.
Yes she was stunning. He was an out and out dog. I’d imagine he is a very dark horse.

Reactions: 4
Ellie's had a lot of work done over the years.

Shame she didn't work on her bleeping voice.
I like her voice, I mean shes no Paloma but I can listen without feeling stabby.
Speaking of Paloma, I see she's had her baby and I was surprised she released the gender, I thought she had decided not to with the first.

Reactions: 3
I popped back in the hope that MM had returned to us 🙏 😘 😭 and I have just read pages and pages of conversation about what certain words mean :rolleyes: Maybe y'all need to start a dictionary thread?
Yes I understand, but you can't beat a bit of fanny or dick.
I did meet Gareth Gates once...
A charity event, he was having a sneaky cig and a pint outside and I decided to ask him about his new venture with speech therapy as it's very much affects my family.
He was lovely. I was half cut to be honest, hence the confidence😂 he was lovely. I was surprised how genuinely interested he was in our situation.
He's had some bad press over the last few years...I blame the fake tan and suits. He's a nice chap.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes I understand, but you can't beat a bit of fanny or dick.
I did meet Gareth Gates once...
A charity event, he was having a sneaky cig and a pint outside and I decided to ask him about his new venture with speech therapy as it's very much affects my family.
He was lovely. I was half cut to be honest, hence the confidence😂 he was lovely. I was surprised how genuinely interested he was in our situation.
He's had some bad press over the last few years...I blame the fake tan and suits. He's a nice chap.
I’ve never been able think of him the same since Katie Price revealed she had taken his virginity 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I’ve never been able think of him the same since Katie Price revealed she had taken his virginity 🤢🤮
At a showbiz party, Gareth meets Katie.

Gareth Gates: 'Hi, Katie. I'm Gareth Gates; I'm a singer. May I sh-sh-sh-sh-'

Katie Price: 'Shag me!? Sure!' (drags him somewhere unoccupied; pins him down; forces herself upon him).

Gareth Gates (breathless after the act): 'I was only trying to say "may I shake hands with you? I'm pleased to meet you"!'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t dislike Kim, even though she’s a nightmare in some ways. She was a trooper in IACGMOOH. As has pointed out she’s damaged. I should think she could start an argument in an empty (if clean) house.

Not a great marketing idea though. Imagine asking for them in Tesco when they’re not on the shelf!
The looks you’d get from people who’d never heard of them.
Have em wales we’re all good with looking totally un pc. Also remember them when I was little in Yorkshire.

Ellie Goulding's chin isn't that big, she's just had too much lip filler that doesn't suit her face at all, and it's ended up emphasising her chin.

Reactions: 4
I've never seen a penis belonging to a man from Penistone. I wonder if any celebs come from there? They are called Penistonians :D
ETA: Just googled and 3 footballers hail from there, John Stones, Marc Roberts and Chris Roberts. Never heard of any of them.
She's not a man, but the folk singer Kate Rusby is from there originally. She's more associated with Barnsley though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.