Secret Celeb Gossip #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie's had a lot of work done over the years.

Shame she didn't work on her bleeping voice.
She sounds like a female version of Ronan Keating or will young 🐑🎼🐑
'you Shay it best when you shay nushing at aaallll'

'think I'm going to leeaavvee riiiigghhtt naaawwwhh'[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ellie Goulding was pretty much discovered by a artist/producer called Frankmusik. They shagged for a bit then she moved on to "collaborate" with a more high profile producer.

She's ruthlessly ambitious to say the least.

Reactions: 14
Didn't she claim Robbie forced her into an abortion? There must be loads of tea on those Appleton sisters. Has anybody read the John Niven book Kill Your Friends ? It's set during the UK music scene in the 90s. There's a bit when the main character is at the Brits and mentions a female Brit Award winner pleasuring herself up the bum with her award. It must be based on a real story. I wonder who it was 😄
Tenner bets it's Mel B.

He didn't force her into the abortion, the record company All Saints were signed to did and he begged her not too. I think it was the undoing of him, to be honest.
He went off the rails for a long time after they split up, didn't he?

I don't buy that the reason he left the country was because of Oasis. He was trying to make it over there. He even borrower Jane Seymour's house for Cribs so he'd look like more of a big shot to the American audience 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doesn't look like Woods was drinking, although he was caught in 2017 for doing so. He's recovering from back surgery 💊.
Apparently he had sped away from a hotel just before the crash but the road is known for accidents, rubber neckers crashed just after his crash.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That is a real shame if the record label forced Nicole into an abortion because they didn't want 2 band members pregnant. I was 13 in 1998 and remember seeing a picture / breaking story in The Sun of Melanie Blatt's pregnancy. She had a navy vest top on with the (trademark) low slung combats and bump out, I remember feeling like a lightbulb went off i.e. pregnancy doesn't just happen to frumpy "mums" who then HAVE to wear massive oversized jumpers; and you CAN have a baby while being in a successful band. For me it was a really empowering image so I'm sad to think Nicole was possibly given a sad ultimatum by some hole record label team regarding her baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I didn’t know uppity was racist either. I’m now questioning everything I say
From what I understand (asking friends who are black and both from the U.K. and America) it’s a racially insensitive term in America and offensive to call a black American woman that. From what I’ve been told that was the big issue, it seems a lot of people who complained were American fans of her?

Reactions: 6
I’m a bit confused because I thought California was in lockdown but Tiger Woods was giving golf lessons to celebrities and was really close to them? Or have they come out of lockdown?

Reactions: 2
On the topic of offensive lyrics, believe it or not, it’s not a new thing to change them once it’s pointed out something is worse than the artist realised.

The song “Let's Do It, Let's Fall in Love" (‘birds do it, bees do it, even educated flees do it’) by Cole Porter used to have the lyrics, (I hate even typing this out, but it’s to explain the story) - “Ch*nks do it, J*ps do it”.
Porter changed it when he realised it was offensive.

The song was released in 1928.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Didn't she claim Robbie forced her into an abortion? There must be loads of tea on those Appleton sisters. Has anybody read the John Niven book Kill Your Friends ? It's set during the UK music scene in the 90s. There's a bit when the main character is at the Brits and mentions a female Brit Award winner pleasuring herself up the bum with her award. It must be based on a real story. I wonder who it was 😄
No it was the record label I think. It was late and they pressured her.

🌜🌜

Never understood that. Greg’s a babe 😍
She did the same with Niall Horan when she was with Ed Sheeran

• Sad
Tenner bets it's Mel B.

He didn't force her into the abortion, the record company All Saints were signed to did and he begged her not too. I think it was the undoing of him, to be honest.
He went off the rails for a long time after they split up, didn't he?

I don't buy that the reason he left the country was because of Oasis. He was trying to make it over there. He even borrower Jane Seymour's house for Cribs so he'd look like more of a big shot to the American audience 🤣
Mel B is a very good shout

That is a real shame if the record label forced Nicole into an abortion because they didn't want 2 band members pregnant. I was 13 in 1998 and remember seeing a picture / breaking story in The Sun of Melanie Blatt's pregnancy. She had a navy vest top on with the (trademark) low slung combats and bump out, I remember feeling like a lightbulb went off i.e. pregnancy doesn't just happen to frumpy "mums" who then HAVE to wear massive oversized jumpers; and you CAN have a baby while being in a successful band. For me it was a really empowering image so I'm sad to think Nicole was possibly given a sad ultimatum by some hole record label team regarding her baby.
If true, it's an absolute outrage that she was forced into having an abortion, especially a late one. It should be illegal. The types who campaign about "my body my choice" never seem to mention these scenarios. If the woman is coerced or threatened with her life being wrecked, it's not her choice.

Reactions: 9
So lads advice please , I’ve finally deleted my daily mail app (where I used to read all my silly celeb news) , because I can’t be dealing with how racist it is. Any twitter / Instagram accounts you can recommend please for breaking gossip?
Deux Moi on Instagram for sure!

Reactions: 1
With Niall Horan if I recall the allegation correctly...
I saw a video of young Horan racing over her beauty. Each to his own I suppose.

Ellie Goulding was pretty much discovered by a artist/producer called Frankmusik. They shagged for a bit then she moved on to "collaborate" with a more high profile producer.

She's ruthlessly ambitious to say the least.
She’s done a fair bit of arse licking with the Royal Family. Not literally, although going by what you say who knows?

Reactions: 3
On the topic of offensive lyrics, believe it or not, it’s not a new thing to change them once it’s pointed out something is worse than the artist realised.

The song “Let's Do It, Let's Fall in Love" (‘birds do it, bees do it, even educated flees do it’) by Cole Porter used to have the lyrics, (I hate even typing this out, but it’s to explain the story) - “Ch*nks do it, J*ps do it”.
Porter changed it when he realised it was offensive.

The song was released in 1928.
If you want offensive lyrics, listen to the original version of "The Sun Has Got His Hat On".

• Wow
“jailhouse Rock” always baffles me. It quotes one of the inmates telling Elvis in the song “you’re the prettiest little thing I ever did see” I’m paraphrasing. Now for some that would be a thrilling diversion from rock-breaking, but for others a great cause for concern.
How on earth did they get away with it then in the 50s? We’re they so naive nobody picked up on it?

• Wow
If you want offensive lyrics, listen to the original version of "The Sun Has Got His Hat On".
Woah, I’ve just looked that up! I had no idea.

I guess my point was, of course there were offensive lyrics in old songs, it’s just that it’s not some new “woke“ thing to point it out.
And that when it’s really bad, if Cole Porter can take it on board, almost 100 years ago, and just say, “sorry, I had no idea, I can easily change these 2 or 3 words”, then maybe it’s not too much to ask for people to be a bit thoughtful these days too?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.