Secret Celeb Gossip #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So lads advice please , I’ve finally deleted my daily mail app (where I used to read all my silly celeb news) , because I can’t be dealing with how racist it is. Any twitter / Instagram accounts you can recommend please for breaking gossip?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just remember seeing faggots in that yellow foil packet in supermarkets and looked like tit in a carton
I’m having them for my tea tomorrow lol
Me and my grandad always had them and it’s his 93rd birthday tomorrow, if he was still here, then what we’d be having, so I’m having them for my tea
With jacket potato 🤣
And yes they are in the foil and yellow tin

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I suspect since it happened at 7am and he was alone that we might have another DUI situation for him here.
First thing to cross my mind. He has form, no?
I definitely remember some craziness with a car but for some reason I'm thinking the ex wife was involved

Reactions: 7
I definitely remember some craziness with a car but for some reason I'm thinking the ex wife was involved
I think his ex wife attacked his car with a golf club when the cheating stuff came out.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, it was the record label as it would look bad to have two pregnant ladies.
Yep and then shortly after both Victoria and Mel B were pregnant in the Spice Girls. I keep meaning to re-read their autobiography as I seem to remember it being pretty good....I can’t remember why though!

Reactions: 5
So lads advice please , I’ve finally deleted my daily mail app (where I used to read all my silly celeb news) , because I can’t be dealing with how racist it is. Any twitter / Instagram accounts you can recommend please for breaking gossip?
Follow Deuxmoi on Instagram.They are serving the best tea right now.

Reactions: 9
ye she smashed up his car with a gold club as he tried to escape after she discovered his multiple dick daps! He crashed as she smashed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ye she smashed up his car with a gold club as he tried to escape after she discovered his multiple dick daps! He crashed as she smashed.
I shouldn't laugh because obviously violence isn't funny. I think its just the way you wrote that.
His wife seemed so lovely and he really had it all.
It sounds like he's in bad shape.

Reactions: 4
I still think Ellie Goulding is related to Jimmy Hill.
Just been on her husbands ig (an account I follow congratulated them both on their announcement). He’s dedicated a post to her... hang on...

Size of that chin!!
I searched for her name on here and your comment was the top search, so thought I’d leave a comment 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Ye Muff it’s in Donegal a fairly fishy area from what I’ve heard 👃🏻

I’m sorry couldn’t resist using another double meaning word.
We were on holiday in the US and drove past a sign for Mianus. We were still making puns hours later

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think most posh titled people shag around a lot. It’s how they are and how it’s always been and is generally accepted as normal. Thing is, Kate isn’t posh and wasn’t born titled. Her family are self made upper middle class and her parents have a happy solid marriage. It’s not normal for her.
Allegedly her parents have split up and Michael's mistress is always seen with the group in pictures - it's just quietly not mentioned.

I have no idea at all if this is true, it comes from royalgossip.de before it was made a private site that you had to have a log in for. (they're also a bit batshit on there, especially about Kate!)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ellie's had a lot of work done over the years.

Shame she didn't work on her bleeping voice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.