Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I usually write on Hollywood gossip but here's some good ol WAG gossip.

Supposedly, the Sun made an offer with Rebekah if she gave them stories on other footballers and their partners they'd keep a story about Jamie out of the papers where he was caught being racist and shouting racial abuse.

I am glad it happened though, cause there is nothing more iconic than Wagatha Christie.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
Yesterday...
Took my neice (10 years old) to Harrods and when walking back to the car she spotted Paloma Faith coming out of MuiMui.

Got all excited and politely asked her for a selfie, and got "no sorry it's my day off" and turned away.

My neice was gutted.
I’ve heard a few reports Paloma isn’t very nice. Really don’t get the whole my child’s gender is a secret thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
I think we need the name of someone who isn’t on coke............that would be an absolute shocker! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Noseygirl19

I just googled the DJ stuff and ended up reading about Steve Tyler and his 14 year old girlfriend (he was 27 at the time), her parents signed over guardianship of her to him, he took her all over, taking drugs and drinking, ending in her getting pregnant and getting her to have an abortion and then handing her back to her parents aged 17! 😳

• Sick
  • Wow

Victoriabelle

Some disgusting friend of David Jasons, apparently used his house for criminal things, while he was out of the country. Having the misfortune of once knowing a paedophile, does not make you a paedophile. Guilty by association?
Having said that, I know absolutely nothing about the man really so, not saying it isnt true! I would hate to think the Police, BBC etc know all this and are just waiting for him to die before "uncovering" it. What would be keeping them quiet? Id like to hope lessons have been learnt! (and that David Jason is a wonderful man and I can continue to enjoy Only Fools and Horses 😂)
I just want to agree with this.

I have a family member who is a pedofile. Hit us all like a ton of bricks when we found out. Cut him out of our lives and are still horrified by what he did. He's a vile, disgusting thing.

That DOES NOT make me guilty by association. It's not rocket science.

Honestly, think before you type. There are real people participating in this thread.

My doubt is more about why on Earth it would not only be covered up, but also why the BBC would continue to work with him.
If the police have a file on him, that any old fella in the Met has been able to have a look at then why the f**k haven't they arrested him, charged him and convicted him?
As other people have spoken about this incident where his house sitters used his home for dodgy things, I think it's more likely that there was a file which identified his home and they were able to rule his involvement out.
If anyone is able to explain how and why DJ has been able to suppress legal action and also continue to be employed, I would love to hear from them.
Common sense right here!

Jesus, some people here are incredibly frustrating. How would these "guilty by association" people feel if someone in their family / friend circle was arrested and you were declared guilty by association?

Gossip by all means, but this guilty by association crap is disgraceful.

• Heart

Sjc_80

Remember on 'Fight Night' he was the one who threw over the table when he got pissed off with Nadia and Emma having a food fight. Then Marco, the really camp one, got in his face, doing a taunting little dance. 'Don't you dance at me,' he shouted at him! :LOL:
Aww you know I thought that was a great Big Brother. I remember being shocked at Michelle and Chicken Stu but now I wouldn't bat an eyelid at people shagging on telly.

I miss Big Brother. It was more innocent (?) back then and the mix of people seemed more naive and genuine, this was before everyone was insta famous before they went one I guess.

• Heart

Cocobean

VIP Member
I have a friend who's son works on The Voice. Apparently Will.I.Am suffers badly with ADHD, (hence you see him agitated sometimes or restless) and mid show he will just swan off to get something as simple as a bowl of cereal, in the middle of an audition or anything. Or he will just get off his chair and start chatting to members of the audience. Because of the way he goes on those auditions massively over-run and sometimes they are still there close to midnight!

• Haha
  • Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
i really dislike that term "sex with children" call it what it actually is. Rape.
I really really hate the term "kiddy fiddler". I think it just sounds so disrespectful to the victims.
Call them what they really are: child abuser.

I'm not having a go at anyone here or anything by the way. It's just a phrase that always upsets me.

• Angry
Reactions: 41

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Yes please! 😁
Oooh yes please! And any of the other Real Housewives franchises too if you have any!
Yes please! I was driving yesterday and thought I needed to ask the same question when I got home. Beverley Hills / Orange County or New Jersey please.
•It was true that Mauricio had an affair (was one of the storylines with Brandi)

•Lisa Vanderpump’s restaurant business has been so successful due to fraud - mainly through insurance scams

•Tom Girardi bought Erika’s carer

•Erika and Tom’s marriage is a sham - he has a girlfriend and she lives in West Hollywood

•The reason Adirenne and Brandi fell out was because Brandi said on camera that Adirenne’s sons were born via surrogate. As the boys didn’t know, Adrienne was furious. The RHOBH team spent ages removing any mention from the show but she didn’t turn up to the reunion and was blacklisted by Andy Cohen from there.
Her only other appearances have been 2 minutes in the more recent shows.

•Taylor Armstrong went by the name Taylor Ford and insinuated she was related to the Ford dynasty

•Kim and Kyle’s (and Kathy Hilton’s) mum, big Kathy, wasn’t anywhere near as nice as the sisters make out. Big Kathy wanted Kathy Hilton to find herself a rich husband and to ‘teach’ her how to do this so got a man to teach her in a van.

•Mauricio and Kathy Hilton’s husband were in business together. The husband is a bit of a wet weekend and also wouldn’t promote Mauricio or make him partner. So Mauricio created a new company under his nose, took all the clients and told him he quit via email. That is why Mauricio and his two eldest daughters didn’t go to Nicky Hilton’s wedding.

•When big Kathy wanted to marry Kyle and Kim’s dad, she drugged his then wife and tried to break her ankle by slamming it in a car door. She also gave Kim and Kyle’s half sister a cheeseburger with a rusty screw in the middle of it when she was only a teenager.

•As Kim was a child star and quite big, all the pressures of providing for the family were put on her. Hence why her addictions because she had no support. She had to drive herself to work at the age of 13 and was encouraged to sleep with older men in the industry to ‘get ahead’. Also her third husband was part of some sort of fraud and was shot, execution style whilst on the phone to Kim.

•Brandi and Denise had an affair and it’s part of the new show. Denise told Brandi she was in an open marriage. That wasn’t the case.

•PK and Dorit are up to their eyes in debt and have a lawsuit out on them.

•The famous scene in Amsterdam (let’s talk about the husband) was due to Harry Hamlin two timing Lisa Rinna with an actress called Julianne Phillips. Julianne didn’t know and broke it off when she found out. Harry was angry that she broke up with him and sexually assaulted her. To protect Harry and her lifestyle, Rinna started to threaten Julianne and was the main bully who forced Julianne to quit Hollywood.
The reason Kim was so angry about this was because she experienced sexual abuse in the Hollywood system and allegedly is the blind about the child star who killed her rapist.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The whole Weinstein thing does my head in. I’m not saying what he did was right but what sort of person sleeps with him so you can have a film career. That says a lot about these actresses as well. The only one who seemed to escaoe him was Gwynneth because Brad intervened when she told him what was going on
I think it’s important to also understand he physically forced himself on some young actresses.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Oh god, it’s nearly 10pm, does that mean it’s kids tv time? 🤣
Upsy Daisy apparently annoyed Iggle Piggle by kissing other cast members and getting into bed with them.
The Wottingers and Pontipines can't stand each other, it's all for show.
The HaaHoos get paid more than Makka Pakka and the Tombliboos got done for pulling their pants down in the garden repeatedly!

Sorry I couldn't resist-back to proper gossip! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
I could kind of forgive most of what Martin Freeman has been quoted as saying, and put it down to his poor explanation, as he seemed to have the right intent behind his words.

But this

I’ve got drugs. I can just make them [mimes falling over]. Slip them something in their goblet. Some will get offended by that now, because they’ll call it rape or whatever. But, you know, for me it’s a helping hand.

Scum of the earth
I would never condone a rape joke, I don't think there is any excuse ever. I do want to give this "joke" some context though. He's talking as his character (a hobbit) using something to knock out an elf or orc or something (I can't remember exact details but it was as part of the plot). Joking about rape is inexcusable, but taking quotes totally out of context isn't fair imo.

Reactions: 38

gigi_93

VIP Member
Love this! Now I'm not a violent person in any way but, I don't think I'd ever tire of slapping Adam Levine in the face with a wet haddock!
At first glance I thought that said a wet hard cock and I’m traumatised

• Haha
Reactions: 37