Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrs_m

First time poster here. About 9 years ago my friends sister was having an affair with Ant (from Ant and Dec). This was when he was still with his ex wife Lisa and before all the drink driving scandal so it was more shocking at the time!

Also my husband is a Detective in the Met and he has told me the David Jason rumours are all true, just a matter of time before it all comes out.

Lastly, not such a well known celeb but the footballer, Clarke Carlisle used to visit my old place of work which has a bar. At the time he was doing various documentaries and articles about how he was a recovered alcoholic but he would come in and get hammered.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

SassyRiv77

My friend was banging Jason Manford for a while, lots of sexting and dick pics inbetween. His wife found out and banned him from all socials as she was pregnant at the time

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Peachy9

VIP Member
I wonder if the words 'portion' and 'chopping' hint towards a chef reference....gino?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Sara_M

VIP Member
Peaches didn’t accidentally OD? This is not a new rumour but I hadn’t heard it before.

++

He Killed Her: Apparently, he confessed. He got drunk and confessed. He did so to the sister of the woman he killed who he was also sleeping with. He says he killed her because she was going to leave him and take the kids. So, since she already had issues with drugs, he just gave her a little more while she was already passed out and she never woke up. Apparently the sister is not the first person he confessed to. He also confessed to a celebrity ex-girlfriend who is an ex-girlfriend because he told her. She thought she was the only one sleeping with him while he was married, but he was also sleeping with his wife and his sister-in-law. At this point, the whole family knows, and has known for almost two years that he did it. That he killed this celebrity. So far though, the family is willing to sweep it under the rug for the sake of the kids. They had already come to terms with the death and even though he was the one who added the extra to kill her, they have convinced themselves she would have ended up dead anyway. There is so much drug death in that family.
Thomas Cohen / Peaches Geldof
Sister: Tigerlily or Pixie Geldof
Celebrity ex: Daisy Lowe
Screenshot_20200226-124115_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20200226-124049_Samsung Internet.jpg
Remember these pictures of him with Tiger Lily? I've never ever been that close to my brother in law!

• Wow
  • Sick

Sariassong

10 years, and not a word of this alleged incident in the press? Being cynical, has she got a new album coming out?
I'm sure if someone goes through something quite so horrific the first thing that crosses their kind isn't "yikes, best keep the press informed".
If she is going back into the studio then maybe she wants to get this out there to pre-empt the "where have you been all this time" questions.
Honestly I'm cynical as they come but I think you're being a little heartless here.

• Heart

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
[/QUOTE]
They’re liars. Please research it.
As someone who was sexually abused as a child and also raped by a separate individual at 12, I can tell you hand on heart they are NOT lying.

I recognise so much of myself in them and their shame.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Horatio

VIP Member
I feel like we need a Big brother nostalgia thread... so many classic moments.... Nikki “who IS she” , fight night already mentioned, kinga who shoved a wine bottle inside her on her first night, nasty nick from s1 who simply wrote same names on pieces of paper...Many more
Plus classic celebrity bb - George Galloway being a very creepy cat, Jackie Stallone, even the more recent “David is dead” hullabaloo....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
I think it’s important to also understand he physically forced himself on some young actresses.
It is also a lot easier to think of ways to get yourself out of a scary, horrible situation when you're sat in your cosy living room.
I've got myself in some right old messes growing up and none of the men involved had anywhere near the level of power that Weinstein had.

• Heart

Apples87

Danielle Lloyd shoved a Pringle up her hooha and her boyfriend / husband / gardener ate it. Helpfully for all of us they took a photograph of it. Unhelpfully for us somebody hacked their iCloud and shared it online.
Christ, I can barely get them out of the tube without breaking them in half!

• Haha

lozboz

I am. He wasn’t a paedophile. A bit odd yes, but not a sexual abuser.
[/QUOTE]

So what would you call having boys as young as 8 sleep in a bed with you? Put aside any of the sexual abuse allegations and I’m sure anybody on this site will agree having a boy of that age in your bed is disgusting. And that is PROVEN. That isn’t “odd”..it’s abuse, abuse of his status and power..and fucking disgusting. I don’t get how so many people believe every other allegation, but when it comes to MJ people continue to support him. Whilst the stories of some of the accusers may not be “perfect”, these are people discussing highly traumatic experiences. And the two people discussed in this thread and in the documentary were not the only two, do your research.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Bobtheknob

Chatty Member
I have a story from the “down to earth” “man of the people” “salt of the earth” “I’m one of you”. Paloma Faith.

A couple of years ago she was headlining a music festival. A member of one of the other bands playing (who was 2nd headline) was a big fan. He went to speak to her and she told him, in front of a large audience, that she wasn’t there to speak to people, she was there to do the gig, get paid and go home!

I think someone should remind her of the old saying, be nice to people on the way up because you may meet them on the way down.

Rude woman!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Yesterday...
Took my neice (10 years old) to Harrods and when walking back to the car she spotted Paloma Faith coming out of MuiMui.

Got all excited and politely asked her for a selfie, and got "no sorry it's my day off" and turned away.

My neice was gutted.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
I just read on twitter...

The gossip in Westminster, anyhow, is Boris hasn't been seen because Carrie gave him a black eye, for philandering, while she is pregnant.

👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Don’t want to derail but I’m at the stage now! I’m planning on leaving an emotional abusive relationship (I’m just secretly sorting out the money side of things) but already feel so “ah fuck it” and free about things!

There's a song that is called "Look who's Talking Now" which was meant to be an answer back to cry me a river, the lyrics suggesting it was all a lie, but Britney passed it over because she wanted to let it die down as it had all passed. I looked on YouTube just to make sure I had the name right and there was a comment on there reiterating what was said here, and the songs "Cinderella" and "Lonely" were written by Britney about her relationship with JT. The lyrics read like someone was in an emotionally manipulative and one sided relationship. Britney, from what I've read, has always been vulnerable in terms of her mental health, and JT just comes across as a bit of a douche. I know people say he has OCD, but what if it's not, and he's just very controlling. Having seen both, it could be that his OCD could be part of his controlling nature, and he could well have been manipulative in order to control her. In terms of power she was more famous, and it could have been a way to establish his dominance. Her snapback after the relationship could have resulted in the reckless behaviour after...just emphasised by her other mental health issues.

I was in an emotionally abusive relationship. When I went no contact I went a bit wild...drunken nights a few days a week when I've never been a drinker, random tinder dates with different guys every few days (no one night stands, but dating people at once was never me) and just splurging on things I wanted. It calmed down for me eventually, but it was like once those boundaries had been removed 5 years of frustration poured out at once.

Don’t want to derail but I’m at the stage now! I’m planning on leaving an emotional abusive relationship (I’m just secretly sorting out the money side of things) but already feel so “ah fuck it” and free about things!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Chitterchat

VIP Member
SIL works on the Eastenders set (nothing celeby she’s behind the scenes in production) however Jessie Wallace is often very drunk and has obvious substance abuse issues, often starts trouble and once sent nudes to someone really high up who’s married (he wasn’t entertaining her she did it out of the blue).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46