Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps there should be a new thread “Celebs you’d like to slap in the face with a wet fish!”😜
Looking at your av reminds me I know a red head who already looks like she’s been slapped with a big ole haddock :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He's a racist and a misogynist - there's a Daily Mail article from a few years ago I'll find. He's ruined Stickman for me (soz to bring it back to kid's TV chat)

there we go.
I’ve no doubt he’s a GIANT arrogant wanker with some dubious opinions but I do think soundbites like that aren’t particularly helpful and can be taken wildly out of context when snipped out of a wider conversation or interview situation. I suspect he thinks of himself as having a very dry sense of humour (aka ‘thoughtless abrasive head’) and some of, if not most, of what he says is for shock value.

Reactions: 19
Reactions: 1
I think Martin Freeman is probably one of those "PC gone mad" people who hides a lot of his offensive views in a joke.

Reactions: 13
I could kind of forgive most of what Martin Freeman has been quoted as saying, and put it down to his poor explanation, as he seemed to have the right intent behind his words.

But this

I’ve got drugs. I can just make them [mimes falling over]. Slip them something in their goblet. Some will get offended by that now, because they’ll call it rape or whatever. But, you know, for me it’s a helping hand.

Scum of the earth
I would never condone a rape joke, I don't think there is any excuse ever. I do want to give this "joke" some context though. He's talking as his character (a hobbit) using something to knock out an elf or orc or something (I can't remember exact details but it was as part of the plot). Joking about rape is inexcusable, but taking quotes totally out of context isn't fair imo.

Reactions: 38
Because thats what they did with saville. Ive no idea why, money? Power? Blackmail?
Wouldn't you just cut a line? Not chop a portion. I dunno, I just love the idea of gino off his face frantically cooking up a feast in the this morning kitchen
Martin Freeman ...

I was really surprised to hear that he didn't step in and help his former partner (Amanda Abbington) when she was declared insolvent ... but then shortly after that they broke up (no doubt the stress would have played a factor). It just seemed very cruel - and yes, I know some couples keep their finances separate, but he very clearly had/s the means to help her out of something so terrible.

Does anyone have any gossip about him? 🤔
Apparently he’s a total hole.

Reactions: 4
Yeah actually thinking about this, he could have been being ironic and completely joking about these things
Plus the Daily Mail is infamous for having a xenophobic, racist, classist, islamophobic, misogynist bias, so the journalist would’ve routed any questions in that direction and the editor would‘ve edited it to best appeal to the readership. I still don’t like the smug little prick though!

He and his ex, Abbington are tax dodging knobs anyway (well, they tried to but then ‘decided’ to pay HMRC later, after the story of them using a spousal assets loophole came out in the media). Then the smug little git appeared on Labour ads encouraging us to do the right and fair thing.

Heres the tax avoidance story on press reader, if anyone wants it

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/daily-mail/20150404/281702613225021

Again reported in the daily mail, originally, so remember that they hate the Labour Party! It does make some interesting points though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does anyone have any goss on Oritsé from JLS? I live in the same area he was accused of assaulting the girl and heard so much that made me sure it was true (even from people close to the situation). As well as reading more in to the case..I know he was found not guilty but something just doesn’t seem right:( especially now they’re going on tour again..:sick: AND his ex has come out now and said he left her using food banks and was abusive.
he was cleared of rape & I think she lied?? Can’t fully remember cause I used to be a die hard JLS fan lol.
His ex was in a band that he made many years ago but she’s gone awol on insta and I can’t find her😩😩 he doesn’t see his baby!

Reactions: 2
That's absolutely awful, I'm so sorry she went through that and I do agree actually that victims can be affected like this. In fact I've done a very similar thing myself so my comment was short sighted.

It's the parents of the victims, they're the ones I don't believe. If you take the perp to court and then withdraw due to a payout, it seems you never wanted justice for your child anyway.

Sorry, I saw this after I had replied to a comment.
Just to clarify though, my friend is the one who was riding the slender cock of Jack Whitehall and it was a decent length, just disproportionately slim.
People do weird things though and don’t necessarily act like you or I. Whether that’s down to greed, narcissism or other faulty character traits I’ll guess we’ll never fully understand. However, I do think it’s entirely possible, sadly, for children to be abused in plain sight of their caregivers.

Reactions: 9
People do weird things though and don’t necessarily act like you or I. Whether that’s down to greed, narcissism or other faulty character traits I’ll guess we’ll never fully understand. However, I do think it’s entirely possible, sadly, for children to be abused in plain sight of their caregivers.

i never understood those parents in "abducted in plain sight" like he kidnapped your daughter then you shag him and he kidnaps her again. Absolute loopers

Reactions: 32
New thread name and also new to this!

Slap that Colombian marching powder cutter with a wet fish... immediately.... peasant

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would never condone a rape joke, I don't think there is any excuse ever. I do want to give this "joke" some context though. He's talking as his character (a hobbit) using something to knock out an elf or orc or something (I can't remember exact details but it was as part of the plot). Joking about rape is inexcusable, but taking quotes totally out of context isn't fair imo.
Wait, aren't these quotes from the Ali G movie? It actually states this in the article. People are actually believing them to be real? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i never understood those parents in "abducted in plain sight" like he kidnapped your daughter then you shag him and he kidnaps her again. Absolute loopers
Don’t forget the dad game him a blowie! That was the most bizarre and sad documentary I’ve ever seen 😔

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.