Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lindsay did sleep with him and he passed her around to his friends. Promising big movie deals, big tv show roles. But every time she slept with him, he and his friends laughed at her behind her back knowing full well he has no plans on getting her hired. He only gave the jobs to people who weren't washed up and who he could drape along his arm.
This makes me feel so sad. She has had addiction issues and her self worth was probably in a really bad place. She didn’t need a creep like him exploiting her situation.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Somewhere between a rolling pin and a pencil I expect! 😂
I think the length is supposed to be sufficient, but the girth was somewhat lacking.
I wonder if he played dead with her too 🙈

This makes me feel so sad. She has had addiction issues and her self worth was probably in a really bad place. She didn’t need a creep like him exploiting her situation.
Lindsay had massive self harm issues at the time. I doubt any of them cared.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
You are a gossip god 😂You got the real deal on Solange beating into Jayz In the lift?
Supposedly it was about his affair with Rachel Roy. Apparently, Jay and Rachel were caught interacting at an after party for the Met Gala. Solange lost it on him for disrespecting her sister. Beyonce did nothing to stop Solange and her and her sister left the party in a different car than Jay. Rachel is supposedly "Becky with the good hair" from B's Lemonade album.

Reactions: 15
One of my mates was at the same party as Olivia Colman once - hoovered up the cocaine like nobody’s business apparently!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
They were together for a few months so I think it must've been a more successful sex life than your friend had! Poor bloke, was it when he was really young?
It was before he became famous, but he must have been about 22/23?? It was a one night stand (or afternoon delight to be exact), so maybe he was just nervous??

Reactions: 1
Haha, didn't think it would last. I appreciate her wanted to avoid gender stereotypes but it's almost impossible to avoid saying he/she/his/her on a daily basis 🤦‍♀️😂
Ugh, I hate this (Paloma, not you MrsGarcia). Sex and gender are not the same thing! Your biological sex is whether you’re male or female. Gender is a set of stereotypes and expectations we heap on girls and boys, men and women. You can raise your child to smash gender stereotypes, without keeping their sex a secret from everyone (or worst of all, from themselves). Paloma sounded like such a pompous arse when she announced that she wasn’t going to announce the sex of her child.

Anyway, it’s usually pretty easy to tell whether a baby is male or female just by looking at their face. You can tell. You can run away from your chromosomes, guys 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Bit of footballer/WAG insight
Coleen Rooneys parents are so lovely, happy to talk to anyone and don’t brag at all about who their daughter/son in law is. Coleen is an amazing mother and again so kind and the kids just love to have fun and make friends and adore their dad. Wayne hates people but is always polite and will reluctantly take photos with fans but will always take them.

Becky Vardy is a witch and thinks she is better than everyone else, heard mix things about Jamie but I know he has refused photos on numerous occasions (one to a six year old) because it was his “day off”.

Mason Mount is lovely will talk to anyone, likewise with Lampard and Ashley Cole (although his motives are a lot Different)
Ive heard Coleen is lovely as well, and does loads of charity work that she never publicises. God only knows what she see's in Wayne?!

Ive also heard the Beckham children are all very well behaved and polite.

Said my bit about Mrs Vardy already. Awful woman who'd sell her Granny if it meant achieving fame and fortune. Basically traded up with men until she eventually bagged a Premier League footballer. If the Leicester fairy tale hadnt happened and Jamie hadn't got an England call up Ive no doubt she'd have traded him in as well..

Reactions: 10
I think we need the name of someone who isn’t on coke............that would be an absolute shocker! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ive heard Coleen is lovely as well, and does loads of charity work that she never publicises. God only knows what she see's in Wayne?!

Ive also heard the Beckham children are all very well behaved and polite.
Can confirm re the Beckham children. My daughter was in the same restaurant as them last year. She said the same.

Reactions: 7
Can confirm re the Beckham children. My daughter was in the same restaurant as them last year. She said the same.
Years ago my parents were out for dinner once, David and Victoria and the kids were there for dinner. Said David was much taller then they thought he would be and he and Victoria both seemed lovely, as did the children. They heard them talking about one of the kids working at a supermarket to have a sense of normality.

Reactions: 14
Lots of mums when my eldest was a baby liked Mr bloom from cbeebies. I never thought much of him,. But as everyone is on about Mr tumble. I thought maybe people might know more about him.
my friend worked at cbeebies land at alton towers...mr tumble did some filming there, was short tempered with the kids, but flirty with the mums. apparently mr bloom was lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.