Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Books I wish I’d never given away
clarissa dickinson wrights first one
paul o Grady first one and Madonna by Christopher ciccione..if even half what he says is true ..it’s a corker

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have a story from the “down to earth” “man of the people” “salt of the earth” “I’m one of you”. Paloma Faith.

A couple of years ago she was headlining a music festival. A member of one of the other bands playing (who was 2nd headline) was a big fan. He went to speak to her and she told him, in front of a large audience, that she wasn’t there to speak to people, she was there to do the gig, get paid and go home!

I think someone should remind her of the old saying, be nice to people on the way up because you may meet them on the way down.

Rude woman!
think this article reinforces a lot of what has been said on here about her. She just wants the paycheck... the bit about her not having left acting but just having a tit agent 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Oh god, it’s nearly 10pm, does that mean it’s kids tv time? 🤣
Upsy Daisy apparently annoyed Iggle Piggle by kissing other cast members and getting into bed with them.
The Wottingers and Pontipines can't stand each other, it's all for show.
The HaaHoos get paid more than Makka Pakka and the Tombliboos got done for pulling their pants down in the garden repeatedly!

Sorry I couldn't resist-back to proper gossip! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Bit of footballer/WAG insight
Coleen Rooneys parents are so lovely, happy to talk to anyone and don’t brag at all about who their daughter/son in law is. Coleen is an amazing mother and again so kind and the kids just love to have fun and make friends and adore their dad. Wayne hates people but is always polite and will reluctantly take photos with fans but will always take them.

Becky Vardy is a witch and thinks she is better than everyone else, heard mix things about Jamie but I know he has refused photos on numerous occasions (one to a six year old) because it was his “day off”.

Mason Mount is lovely will talk to anyone, likewise with Lampard and Ashley Cole (although his motives are a lot Different)
I can vouch for this. We lived around the corner from the Mcloughlins in the 90s. Lovely family. I once saw her dad in the doctors with the rooneys eldest, when he was a baby. Still exactly the same fella I knew as a kid. Wayne’s parents are nice too. His mum still shops in the local Asda and always stops by to have a chat with my mum who works there.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve met Coleen way back in 2012 and she really is lovely. It was a launch for her fragrance so essentially a meet and greet but rather than a hello picture goodbye affair she just walked around the room talking to everyone. She must of spent a good ten minutes with all the people attending and I was quite surprised because I wasn’t expecting it.

I’ve met Wayne too at a book signing and he barely said hello to me. Same with Paul Scholes he was a moody one. Dennis Law on the other hand was the loviest bloke chatted as much as book signings allow and actually stood up for photos rather than just awkward sat down ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I forgot about this tidbit but apparently Jessica Biel had a pill problem. Back in 2014, Justin Timberlake had to postpone a few shows due to health reasons. Days later, he was fine but rumour had it that it was his wife who was so badly in to it that he had to drop everything and get her help.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Does anyone follow Real Housewives of a Beverly Hills? It used to be my guilty pleasure before dog gate and I remember a few things about some of the cast. Just not sure if people would be interested.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Books I wish I’d never given away
clarissa dickinson wrights first one
paul o Grady first one and Madonna by Christopher ciccione..if even half what he says is true ..it’s a corker
If you want free books ill send u a pm on how to receive them x

Reactions: 6
Any gossip on people from S Club 7 / Juniors? I always wonder what these people do when they just completely disappear...aside from Frankie and Rochelle.
Daisy from S Club Juniors had a crap tonne of surgery and is now a glamour model/works at boxing and car shows holding up boards. Hannah has a Sugar daddy in Dubai sitch. Aaron is gay (well we all knew that) and now works as a choreographer for shows like X Factor. Also a backing dancer for loads of bands. Calvin was a total duck boy after he left the band but chilled out after a while.
Literally no idea what happened to the others!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Daisy from S Club Juniors had a crap tonne of surgery and is now a glamour model/works at boxing and car shows holding up boards. Hannah has a Sugar daddy in Dubai sitch. Aaron is gay (well we all knew that) and now works as a choreographer for shows like X Factor. Also a backing dancer for loads of bands. Calvin was a total duck boy after he left the band but chilled out after a while.
There were others?! Feel like so many already mentioned 😂 what a weird thing s club juniors was... Now all those exploited child performers are on YouTube, but they probably make far more money. I doubt s club juniors made much at all, it would have all gone to people at the label. Even real s club must have earned very little relative to their success and how much was actually made. That’s one good thing about the decline of mainstream music and rise of YouTube - at least sleazy execs at record labels aren’t able to exploit so many and become incredibly rich from it. Yes it still happens at influencer management agencies but people can do it on their own - they aren’t obliged to go through a label to get music out. And I think management offer much fairer contracts now because they arent the only option.

Reactions: 8
Is it Rochelle and Frankie that were also in a club juniors, both were in the saturdays ?

Reactions: 10
Does anyone follow Real Housewives of a Beverly Hills? It used to be my guilty pleasure before dog gate and I remember a few things about some of the cast. Just not sure if people would be interested.

Oooh yes please! And any of the other Real Housewives franchises too if you have any!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Didn't three of them performed at Zoella birthday party one year?

Can anyone link me to a timeline or similar setting out the Harvey Weinstein scandal? I feel so out of the loop with it.

I think I remember seeing an article on Stacey. She got to judges houses on X factor a few years ago. Anyways the article was about her wedding and how she got so drunk, she annoyed her groom and loads of family members and had to be put to bed early!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can anyone link me to a timeline or similar setting out the Harvey Weinstein scandal? I feel so out of the loop with it.
If you google ‘Weinstein Timeline’ you have a few options you can choose from. 😀

Reactions: 2
I think I remember seeing an article on Stacey. She got to judges houses on X factor a few years ago. Anyways the article was about her wedding and how she got so drunk, she annoyed her groom and loads of family members and had to be put to bed early!
Sounds like something I’d do to be fair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There were others?! Feel like so many already mentioned 😂 what a weird thing s club juniors was... Now all those exploited child performers are on YouTube, but they probably make far more money. I doubt s club juniors made much at all, it would have all gone to people at the label. Even real s club must have earned very little relative to their success and how much was actually made. That’s one good thing about the decline of mainstream music and rise of YouTube - at least sleazy execs at record labels aren’t able to exploit so many and become incredibly rich from it. Yes it still happens at influencer management agencies but people can do it on their own - they aren’t obliged to go through a label to get music out. And I think management offer much fairer contracts now because they arent the only option.
I’m sure I read that SClub 7 made about £70/80k a year. A high salary but pittance for the hours they’d go out in. I think Rachel done the best due to endorsement deals.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.